Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2378 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Kendocity1759: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awka—THERE was tension in Anambra State yesterday, following reports that 47 Boko Haram suspects have been relocated to Ekwulobia Prisons in Aguata Local Government Area of the state.

boko-haram-custom-dataWhen the rumour of the alleged relocation broke out weekend, hundreds of youths stormed the streets and all markets in the state were shut in protest.

A visit to Ekwulobia Prisons, however, did not show any sign that new inmates were brought there and the prisons officials said they had not received any signal to that effect.

However, Vanguard gathered last night that the 47 Boko Haram prisoners were brought to Ekwulobia prisons in the dead of the night of Sunday, June 28, amid tight security.

Yesterday, agitated people in various parts of the state were seen making telephone calls and Ekwulobia, the fourth largest city in the state, has been getting renewed attention, with those whose relations are serving sentences in the medium security prison expressing worry over the development, which they said would put their relations there at great risk, in view of the antecedents of Boko Haram suspects.

The state Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Dr. Uju Nwogu, could not confirm the development, even as she said Governor Willie Obiano had gone to Abuja to meet President Muhammadu Buhari over the matter.

Following the governor’s absence, the weekly state executive council meeting, which holds every Monday, could not hold yesterday.

Obiano’s Senior Special Assistant on Media, Mr. James Eze, had in a statement, exonerated the governor from the relocation arrangement.

Eze said further that Governor Obiano’s efforts to establish understanding and achieve speedy and peaceful resolution of the matter went to the highest authorities, adding that he was given assurances that the matter would be looked into, with a view to resolving it.

There were also feelers that traders in the commercial town of Onitsha have vowed to continue their protest, following alleged relocation of the prisoners from the Northern part of the country to Ekwulobia Prisons.

Sourse: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/boko-haram-anambra/
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by sirnature: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Make Buhari no jst try ndi igbooooo
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by NetBizguy: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
A Warder in Awka Anambra State confirmed this to my friend that its true, I also heard Obiano is in Abuja to meet the president on this decision, hmm ehhhh!

I don't think Buhari got it here, I also don't believe anyone has seen the true Biafran Soldiers, those ones that don't appear often in whom the spirit of the three million slaughter indigbo have risen to further fight for the actualization of what they died for, I see Baifran Soldier being the ones to brake that prison and connive with these guys for mutual benefit, the Biafrans go and Boko Haram create their caliphate in the whole of north.

Its not Igbos U will mess with, in the perceved of this rumor the next morning they protested went to prisons and check, to tell you we are not going to take that nonsense, but in the dead hour of the night. You better come and take these people back to your village, because if in attempt to free these Animals by the member, You know its a real fight against Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by nwadiuko1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ahhh ekwulobia near my babe school for oko na
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ShowYourCertificate: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
If Buhari is planning to spread the menace of Boko Haram beyond the North East he has failed. His boys, Shekau and co, are no longer loyal to the Daura President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by NetBizguy: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Can you Imagine. where is lalasticala Igbos has to read this ooo

1 Like

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Masculity(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Naso igbo they fear Just because of boko boys.

Chai!!!!! You go fey stands for Biafra.

Proudly Yoruba.
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by jamex93(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
igbo ppl dey fear

after dem go say na yoruba ppl dey fear

1 Like

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Flets: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari is on a destructive agenda and must be stopped on his tracks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Flets: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
jamex93:
igbo ppl dey fear

after dem go say na yoruba ppl dey fear

Yorubas won't even make one move.
If its ever confirmed the terrorists are in there, everything around that vicinity might finally be collateral damage.
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Stolen: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Vanguard is another yoruba propaganda outlet, ignore it until a credible source surface.
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by oshyno(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Masculity:

Proudly Yoruba.

U dey drink cow urine abi cuz it shows in ur thinking. Very gud. Keep it up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Eshinwaju: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
NetBizguy:
A Warder in Awka Anambra State confirmed this to my friend that its true, I also heard Obiano is in Abuja to meet the president on this decision, hmm ehhhh!

I don't think Buhari got it here, I also don't beleive anyone has seen the true Biafran Soldiers whose the spirit of the three million slaughter indigbo have rissen in to further fight for the, I see Baifran Soldier being the ones to brake that prison and conive with these guy to stabilize this country so that the Biafrans can go and Boko Haram create their caliphate in the whole of north.

Its not Igbos U will mess with, in the perceved of this rumor the next morning they protested went to prisons and check, to tell you we are not going to take that nonsense, but in the dead hour of the night. You better come and take these people back to your village, because if in attempt to free these Animals by the member, You know its a real fight against Igbo.

....waytin this one dey talk?? Another illiterate chest beater..... cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by omolami: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
If this report is true, it then means that Buhari has perfected his plan to export BH to other states in east and south. The plan is that very soon you will hear of jail break thereby allowing the BH Boys to mix with the populace and start carrying out havoc like in NE. Main agenda is the East and South must suffer same fate as North Buhari is a terrorist, courtesy El Rufai

1 Like

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by lilprinze: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
This dura dullard is looking for trouble.

6 Likes

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Eshinwaju: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Masculity:

Proudly Yoruba.

Gbosa to you....e yan mi....bloody cowards like agbari ojukwu....war war war....soon they will escape to Abidjan too cheesy.....I think buhari sent the Boko boys there because no one lives in those parts anymore....they are all in lagos selling gala and causing traffic........I hope buhari brings in more boko boys and resettles them there....permanently..... cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by luvinhubby(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Got a call from Isuofia, a neighbouring town to Ekwulobia of massive millitary deployment along the route to Ekwulobia very early this morning prior to the BH prisoners movement.
So, it's true.

1 Like

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Buchukwu: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let one bomb blast occur in Biafra and we'll show Buhari and bokoharam what we biafrans are made of. Like we say, they'll attack us first then we'll have the reason to crush them. END OF DISCUSSION. NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by obontami: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
hahaha igbo people that's what you get for voting for GEJ massively

hahaha grin
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by omolami: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
I SUGGEST THAT SAR SHOULD SECRETLY KILL ALL OF THEM BEFORE BUHARI'S PLAN TO SPREAD BH ACTIVITIES TO EAST MANIFEST

1 Like

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
see cowards ranting, bh prisoners were brought to Lagos without any noise. Una never see anything
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by NetBizguy: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Masculity:

Proudly Yoruba.

Do you know the meaning of "Nkwucha Aburo Ujo?"

2 Likes

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ordinary 47 almajiries the whole iboland dey tremble. I laugh in biafra
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by NetBizguy: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
IyaIode:
Ordinary 47 almajiries the whole iboland dey tremble. I laugh in biafra

Laugh you father, what Life have you to laugh, a lost entity in the Nigerian wilderness that is not hoping to return home not for himself not for his children.

2 Likes

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kurt09(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
47? I thought the prison is overcrowded. Hmmm pay back time your over 600h votes to gej.
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by EasternPride: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari is gradually plotting his own down fall.

2 Likes

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ewigmee: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
All resent appointments to northerners, and Boko boys to east. Serious.
Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Deltagiant: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is not going to end well. Is this the 'change'?

There was a situation like this in 2004 when OBJ sent a one way flight ticket to Ikemba Nnewi to appear before the SSS in Abuja for no clear reasons. The Igbo nation said no! The drama that followed was anyone's guess, until the Americans reminded him whom the man was and the typical psyche of his people. Obasanjo, then, beat a retreat.

Buhari, you cannot send high risk terrorists in an inadequately prepared facility in Igboland. The Igbo people will not accept it, and they will continue to resist it until you remove the beasts out of their homeland. If this is the weapon you've fashioned against them for not voting for you, then you're making a big mistake.

Ndigbo have no fear but respect for you and you should respect yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by AyakaDunukofia: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Ekwuluobia for that matter, without putting into conideration the village is a stone throw to that of an important elder statesman, Dr. Alex Ekwueme....A name that is synonymous with Buhari's tribalistic wicked rule in the eighties. na waoo.
This man is heating up the polity from all sides

1 Like

Re: 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by applord: 1:00am On Jun 30, 2015
angry

PMB must be kidding Himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Clannish Outburst On Buhari's Appointments / Grazing Areas Policy And Recolonization - Any Hidden Agenda? / PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.