Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) (704 Views)

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / China Restaurants and quest for customers / PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by tiwaz(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
A lot of Nigerians have been rushing to their various banks in the last few days to get their Bank Verification Number before the registration closes tomorrow. A UBA branch in Abeokuta was however nice to its customers when many of them stormed the banking hall this morning to get their BVN numbers. The bank’s management made arrangements for chairs and a canopy for them to sit while they were being attended to outside the banking hall. But why do Nigerians like last minute rush?

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=445

Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Owambe.

Please pass me the Semo with ogunfe. lol

1 Like

Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by phransix147(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wahala dey oh...

Introvert I expected u to be the one above ^^^
Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by osaslord500(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
D competition between me and the person above me is getting interesting
Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by Badgers14: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Though i despise UBA but i do give them credit for doing this. But whats is it with Nigerians and last minute stuff I guess it makes us feel like James Bond gringringrin.

2015 copyright(c). All rights reserved cool
Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slow THREAD

I believe it will be extended....

Abi una wan chop Nigerians money.. grin grin
Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by fairprince(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some banks in Jos have been doing this since last week.
Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
CBN has got no choice than to extend it.
Re: BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) by blackjack21(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Still haven't done mine grin

22:17:27 Mon, Jun 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Naira Tumbles On Parallel Market After Nigeria Extends Curbs / Buhari Appoints Lawal Daura As DSS Boss / N82.5M Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Kwara Ex-lawmaker, Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.