Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! (3804 Views)

Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja / National ID Card To Compliment Voter’s Card – Buhari / National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
dunsman:
guy u don't give them link o, before them go say na PDP get vanguard grin guy u don't give them link o, before them go say na PDP get vanguard
I have Western source if it is only white people you think say the truth (SMH) undecided

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/adam-smith-international-partner-zone/nigeria-power-electricity-africa
We will never let you give credit where it is not earned. APC has to come up with they're own landmark changes!
In April 2010, the new president, Goodluck Jonathan, appointed himself the minister of power, supported by a minister of state, and resolved to tackle power as his highest priority. Inadequate programme management capability was identified as one key factor in the persistent failure of the Nigerian power sector to make any real progress. The DFID-funded Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (NIAF), which is managed by Adam Smith International, agreed to set up a Power Programme Support Unit (PPSU) to help the Government take immediate action to improve power supply.
The improvement in performance in the past 2 years has been dramatic. NIAF support for power delivery has helped achieve significant improvement in electricity supply, with power sent out increasing by approximately 35% from the inception of the rehabilitation plan. In December the power supply reached a new peak with a daily average of 4,000 MW being achieved. There is a significant decrease in major blackouts. The improved service delivery in power has already produced savings to Nigeria worth over £1bn in a full year.
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
onatisi:
grin He dissolved a board that was already dissolved grin everybody clap for wonderful buharii gringringrin

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't forget he went to West Germany now that is a big achievement.
grin grin Absolutely how did I forget such a monument change? Where he and his get fresh crew wasted millions of our money to be locked out of the main meeting
Look how they shake him in the bush so he couldn't follow them. grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
GoldStandard:
He inspected his 150 cows in Daura
Its trueooo! How much did that helipad set us back so he can keep rearing his cattle. The guy won't except help on the farm or on The Rock typical....
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur pix got me laughing grin grin grin
Glad you can laugh because this administration is very depressing.
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Lie Pinochio mohammed
Nne man the guy can lie lie!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:

30 Days of Confusion Lamentations Excuses

Directionless President

Imagine him deploying BH prisoners to SE after accusing our son of sponsoring them

NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

Praying mode activated....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by francizy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hehehehehe, APC more fraudulent than fulltime yahoo boys.. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by ifyan(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerians funny people.
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
grincheesy
I hereby officially welcome Nigerians to Change.
wink

1 Like

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Noooo...edit your post...Is three spokesmen because commissioner osinbande got one and oga got two=3...

He then dissolved NNPC board that has been dissolved already or is nonexistent...
grin grin I forgot about our new commissioner I mean VP..
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by temitemi1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
My lady, God will deliver us from their hands soon.
biafranqueen:
Glad you can laugh because this administration is very depressing.

1 Like

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
dearpreye:
All that glitters isn't gold.

You got that right!

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
My lady, God will deliver us from their hands soon.
Not soon enough! I need to research the Nigerian impeachment process, we need to know, you dey hear?
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
francizy:
Hehehehehe, APC more fraudulent than fulltime yahoo boys.. grin
Like one of them said because we never stone them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
ifyan:
Nigerians funny people.
Ify honestly if we were expecting change from those clowns we are the greatest comedians in the world.

2 Likes

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by temitemi1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
2019 is here already my lady.
biafranqueen:
Not soon enough! I need to research the Nigerian impeachment process, we need to know, you dey hear?

1 Like

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by ifyan(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
Ify honestly if we were expecting change from those clowns we are the greatest comedians in the world.

Love this sis. I don't know if we Nigerians didn't see the handwriting on the wall.

At all we go survive

3 Likes

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
ifyan:

Love this sis. I don't know if we Nigerians didn't see the handwriting on the wall.

At all we go survive
We always do my Dear we always do!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by ifyan(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
We always do my Dear we always do!

I don't think so.
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
2019 is here already my lady.
Gosh temi thats a long time to smile and suffer is it a must? 4 years can take us backwards to the stone age Chai!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
ifyan:

I don't think so.
Really example biko.
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by ifyan(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
Really example biko.

Meaning
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by peedeeasobie(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls why has PMB not declared his assets publicly one month after being sworn in?

Is this a scam or what?

1 Like

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by temitemi1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
My lady, have u forgotten we are in #onechance bus
biafranqueen:
Gosh temi thats a long time to smile and suffer is it a must? 4 years can take us backwards to the stone age Chai!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2015
peedeeasobie:
Pls why has PMB not declared his assets publicly one month after being sworn in?

Is this a scam or what?
Major 419! I'm afraid they take us as Mugu's. In fact the spokes person of APC said because we don't stone them they will continue to treat us this way, I wonder how long we go go for it my Dear?
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 12:41am On Jul 01, 2015
temitemi1:
My lady, have u forgotten we are in #onechance bus
cry cry cry Don't remind me Chai!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by Truckpusher(m): 2:11am On Jul 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
A big oneooo!!
My Queen, the dauradullard nefer chee chomting. grin
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by saintneo2: 2:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Lots of stuff. The bailout to irresponsible leaders is terrible.

Please join me and learn from these Seven Leadership Qualities. I believe you will benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by lionduke(m): 5:31am On Jul 01, 2015
His first 30 days.... Am coming let me rush to thank God for seeing the 7th month of 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by lionduke(m): 5:31am On Jul 01, 2015
What do you expect from a President Buhari.....
He is more interested in acquiring a helipad from west Germany
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by bashydemy(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2015
OP you are fool, Na you be 1st 2nd and 3rd in on your thread shame on you. Well GEJ did not achieve anything after his one year in office, The only he could achieve then was the subsidy putting Nigerians in great pain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra / President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.