Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival (3807 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Kaduna Music Festival Ends In Violence / PHOTOS: President Buhari Meets His Favorite Hausa Musician At Kaduna Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by viviangist6: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
hahahah , happy to meet the president for the first time , having presidential hand-shake , lol ... in Kaduna State Today at the Music Festival

Source http://www.viviangist.com/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-with-some-native-men

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by delishpot: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by pyyxxaro: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
See their Teeth

Make dem nor go bite Buhari for us o

Sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Technocrat1759(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
This baba will never sleep in Aso villa for 1 night. Na swear them swear 4 u.
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by PRYCE(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
The guy in brown be like... Dullarpo abeg smile face camera now

Dullarpo: What is a camera?
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by viviangist6: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mukina2
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Ahmed4002(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
See Papa(baban) Chinedu
Just smiling grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by palladin: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
That's the president.
Wailers are free to have a picnic at the Lagoon resorts.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Iroh88(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
They love their President. Who wouldn't? smileysmileysmiley

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by tpiar: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by NigLasPresident: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
viviangist6:
hahahah , happy to meet the president for the first time , having presidential hand-shake , lol ... in Kaduna State Today at the Music Festival

Source http://www.viviangist.com/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-with-some-native-men

Cc; lalasticlala

nice one Vivian gist... I believe you would go far so I am appealing you remain focused in what you do... ***don't get involved in one sided politics *** my advice. Keep the good work going

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Mixty: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
The absurdity of this our president knows no bounds. He is busy gallivanting from one place to another while the country suffers the worst economic and security challenge ever in her history. This week, he came from Paris. Days after, he jumped to Cotonou to attend a useless burial when he is yet to visit any ofthe IDPs in Nigeria. Today, he is partying around at the Kaduna Music Festival which has been tagged a jamboreee.

Is this the same Buhari I voted for? Is this the same Buhari of 1983? I am not sure.
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mixty:
The absurdity of this our president knows no bounds. He is busy gallivanting from one place to another while the country suffers the worst economic and security challenge ever in her history. This week, he came from Paris. Days after, he jumped to Cotonou to attend a useless burial when he is yet to visit any ofthe IDPs in Nigeria. Today, he is partying around at the Kaduna Music Festival which has been tagged a jamboreee.

Is this the same Buhari I voted for? Is this the same Buhari of 1983? I am not sure.

It is well.
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by fistonati(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
His goons
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
So if he sits in one place all our problems would disappear?

There is a technique in management known as "management by walking about".
You manage your dept better by walking to all the sectors in person rather than waiting for your staff to come to you.
Mixty:

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by amakaobiemeka: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
NigLasPresident:

nice one Vivian gist... I believe you would go far so I am appealing you remain focused in what you do... ***don't get involved in one sided politics *** my advice. Keep the good work going
in addition no go collect arm deal fund frm a future dansuki cos u wan buy house 4 banana island! I no mention name o
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by DaBullIT(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sai

BaBa
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by presido1: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
So if he sits in one place all our problems would disappear?

There is a technique in management known as "management by walking about".
You manage your dept better by walking to all the sectors in person rather than waiting for your staff to come to you.
This man thought you said America and co. killed PMB before the hand over. Lol
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Aromas: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abokis having presidential handshake since 1900BC
PMB be like Malam you put on Igbo cap
Malam gringringrin Sai Baba I dey make jest of them faa..... We are born to rule
PMB Toh........ If u say so
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Easyjay: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
viviangist6:

Cc; lalasticlala

locals?.. I don't think.. Thats baban chinedu and Rarara that sang the famous sai baba (masu gudu su gudu) election song
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
I am happy, I was proved wrong.
But the threat from neo-colonialist USA and allies is real and ever present for any patriotic African government like Buhari's.
presido1:
This man thought you said America and co. killed PMB before the hand over. Lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by viviangist6: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Dewze(m): 4:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Easyjay:

locals?.. I don't think.. Thats baban chinedu and Rarara that sang the famous sai baba (masu gudu su gudu) election song

Is that chinedu an Igbo name or it has another meaning in the North?
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Easyjay: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Dewze:

Is that chinedu an Igbo name or it has another meaning in the North?
its an ibo name.. he probably grew up in the north (funtua)
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Dewze(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Easyjay:

its an ibo name.. he probably grew up in the north (funtua)

And here I was thinking he is a Hausa singer with an Igbo stage name.
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by NextGovernor(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Owambe President. Prefer going to ceremonies daily than important FEC meeting weekly
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Easyjay: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dewze:

And here I was thinking he is a Hausa singer with an Igbo stage name.
well, its not like i know him personally... Baban chinedu means chinedus' father and with the way he dresses, i think....
Re: President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers / See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced A Man Who Has Been Sending Her Unclad Pics(pics) / The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.