Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards (1287 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by Ikengawo: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2015

Janelle Monae and Jidenna take the stage together for their performance at the 2015 BET Awards on Sunday (June 28) at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old entertainer sang her hit “Yoga” before being joined on the stage by Jidenna, 30, who belted out his new single “Classic Man.”

Watch the joint performance below and check out some photos of Janelle and Jidenna on the red carpet earlier in the evening.

Tune into the BET network right now to catch the remainder of the award show!

FYI: Janelle is wearing a custom Ashton Michael look for the performance.

Video in Link Below
http://www.justjared.com/2015/06/28/janelle-monae-jidennas-bet-awards-2015-performance-video-watch-now/
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by HungerBAD: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Who come from Enugu? Abi another enugu dey abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by IlekeHD: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2015
But nobody is talking about him. If his mother is from Enugu, then he's white according to Freeglobe.

I prefer Wale.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by FreeGlobe(f): 2:55am On Jun 30, 2015
IlekeHD:
But nobody is talking about him. If his mother is from Enugu, then he's white according to Freeglobe.

I prefer Wale.
Wale the talantless rapper and jerk according to America? cheesy
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by FreeGlobe(f): 2:55am On Jun 30, 2015
My crush for ms j is at an all time high
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Lol I love the ‘Yoga' video
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by IlekeHD: 4:10am On Jun 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Wale the talantless rapper and jerk according to America? cheesy

United America of Biafra?
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Wonder if he even give a minute care about Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by natas22: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2015
So what should i do now

Next please..

Z.R
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by bodeloja: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
lalasticlala fp
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by paragon40(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
@op respect to you, but I think it should be Nigerian star/son... not Enugu...it things like this that separate, and devide us...
Re: Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards by Abagworo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm his fan. Repping Igboland, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Police To Arrest Ekweremadu Over ‘forged’ Senate Rules: PUNCH / Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast / Niger Delta Ministry Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.