Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (1294 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast by zibi2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
These are victims of the bomb attack in Borno state who were lucky to survive the attack but not without horrific injuries. It is very graphic *be warned*... see them after the cut...

Re: Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast by mayorkyzo: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jesus christ of nazareth...please save us from these demons... cry
Re: Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
cry cry cry

we [BOKO HARAM] are winning the war - buhari

Continue ! ི
Re: Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast by sleeknick: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Re: Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast by Sirniyeh(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
May God save us all in Nigeria
Re: Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
#Pray4TheNorth
Re: Oh My God! Very Graphic Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast by Brownhypo: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
...and PMB just fold his hands doing nothing about the situation

Baba, which day you go start the actions you promised sef

(1) (Reply)

Funny Rules For Driving In Lagos / Buhari Orders Police IG To Withdraw Orderlies From Nigerian ‘big Men’ / Photo : How True Is This Report About Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.