Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel (8710 Views)

Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by dont8(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Aso Villa

Authorities of the Presidential Villa, Abuja have ordered a comprehensive audit of security personnel and forces deployed in the seat of power.

The audit may have been necessitated by the ongoing inter-agency rivalry in the Villa.

According to a memo signed by the Aide-De-Camp to the President, Lt. Col. Lawal Abubakar, the exercise was needed for “accountability and deployment.”

The memo dated June 25, 2015 was titled, “Request for strength returns of security personnel and forces deployed within the Presidential Villa, Abuja.”

Abubakar requested that the required information should be forwarded to his office latest by Monday (yesterday).

The memo read, “The need for proper accountability by all security forces and personnel deployed within the Presidential Villa cannot be over-emphasised.

“This has made it imperative to collate an updated nominal roll for all security forces and personnel deployed within the Presidential Villa performing physical security duties for proper accountability and deployment.

“Based on this, and in the spirit of enhancing general security within the Presidential Villa, you are requested to submit a comprehensive nominal roll of security personnel and security forces in your department and offices to office of the ADC for further necessary action.”

Meanwhile, officials of the Department of State Services who were removed from their beats and locations inside the Presidential Villa have yet to return to their duty posts on Monday.

That was despite an order by the Chief Security Officer to the President, Mr. Abdulrahman Mani, that they should disregard a directive by the ADC removing them from spots where they could perform “close protection roles” for the President.

http://www.punchng.com/news/aso-rock-conducts-audit-of-security-personnel/

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by mrpackager(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2015
cool
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by micronut(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2015
That's what i call doing the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by glimpse33(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2015
That's a good move by FG
who knows they might be a BH member in disguise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Welrez(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari is still haunted by the 1985 coup d'ètat.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Feranchek(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Lol. That's quite a pretty move. And I'm sure it'll come in handy

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by mistabiola: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Working tiredlessly.

Buhari: Tell those radio Biafra people to behave themselves. Look into my eyes, I am not jonathan.

OB: Yes Oga

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Olsoo(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2015
The pix above me tho grin grin ...reminds me of WWE fight of Great Khali and Rey Misterio

Back to the topic...e no consyn me..if dem like,make dem deploy OPC go Aso Rock..na dem sabi...make dem sha allow Buhari do hin work! angry

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by dont8(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari should be pro-active and have firm grip of things in the seat of power else, things go out of hand and the implication
is dire consequences.

The question is, who should be in-charge of the security personnel in the first place, the CSO or the ADC because I'm lost for words here and it's ridiculous that this should continue to make headlines. It means someone is not in charge of things and that portend danger for the President as it is.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Young03(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2015
was here in time # Godwin#
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by koligs: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2015
THE CSO AND ADC ARE JUST TRYING TO IMPRESS BUHARI....
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by DankemzI(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari is just scared
Shebi him na old soldier na
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Ok

[b]
PLEASE READ FREINDS grin

I saw an ad :"lose 5kg in a
week" in a newspaper.
I called the company & lady says
be ready tomorrow at 6am.

The next morning i opened the
door & finds a hot babe with just
shoes, undergarments & shirt
saying : "u catch me u Bleep me!"
&
the girl starts running.
I started running but doesn't
catch her. During the whole
week
i tried to catch her but couldn't.
However i lost 5 kg.
I then asked for the 10kg
program.

Next morning at 6 i opened the
door and saw an even hotter
babe in shoes, thong & a shirt
saying: "u catch me u Bleep me".
I lost 10 kg that week. So i
thought this program is
awesome!
Lets try the 25 kg! So i asked
for
the 25 kg but the lady said "R u
sure ? its really tough".
I said
"YES grin!

Next day at 6 i opened the door,
i found a gay in just underwear
saying.. "If I catch u, I will Bleep
u.."

That day i lost 40KG!
grin [/b]

Credits: Bushhunter

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by kadas01(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Staff audit is the "norm"!

The Presidential Body Guard unit would resume duties soon!

Some adjustments are currently being put in place!
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by HKhouseofhello: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2015
【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by nunzk: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Omo!! Willie short o!
mistabiola:
Working tiredlessly.

Buhari: Tell those radio Biafra people to behave themselves. Look into my eyes, I am not jonathan.

OB: Yes Oga
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Booked
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by KAYNINI(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2015
The confusion continues...........
but who is the Aide crap? we usually don't hear anything from predecessors
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by initiate: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2015
penquin:
Ok

[b]
PLEASE READ FREINDS grin

I saw an ad :"lose 5kg in a
week" in a newspaper.
I called the company & lady says
be ready tomorrow at 6am.

The next morning i opened the
door & finds a hot babe with just
shoes, undergarments & shirt
saying : "u catch me u Bleep me!"
&
the girl starts running.
I started running but doesn't
catch her. During the whole
week
i tried to catch her but couldn't.
However i lost 5 kg.
I then asked for the 10kg
program.

Next morning at 6 i opened the
door and saw an even hotter
babe in shoes, thong & a shirt
saying: "u catch me u Bleep me".
I lost 10 kg that week. So i
thought this program is
awesome!
Lets try the 25 kg! So i asked
for
the 25 kg but the lady said "R u
sure ? its really tough".
I said
"YES grin!

Next day at 6 i opened the door,
i found a gay in just underwear
saying.. "If I catch u, I will Bleep
u.."

That day i lost 40KG!
grin [/b]

Credits: Bushhunter
Americans won't find this funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Agimor(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
DankemzI:
Buhari is just scared Shebi him na old soldier na
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by hadizasaf: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
"Those performing physical security duties?"

The audit should also cover those performing SPIRITUAL security duties too
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by paulo220(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Pls someone shld tell ds ADC to keep mute unless his planning something against d president.
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Dracula27: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Obviously Buhari is not in control.
A man that is too old to manage his security aids definitely cannot manage Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by baralatie(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
dont8:
President Buhari should be pro-active and have firm grip of things in the seat of power else, things go out of hand and the implication
is dire consequences.

The question is, who should be in-charge of the security personnel in the first place, the CSO or the ADC because I'm lost for words here and it's ridiculous that this should continue to make headlines. It means someone is not in charge of things and that portend danger for the President as it is.
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2015
nunzk:
Omo!! Willie short o!

You useless presido is tall but brainless undecided
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by dsul: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2015
The CSO is in charge ADC is just an orderly who hold files n other things belongings for d president.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by daikale: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
ok
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Captainswag225(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2015
the daura magician wants to work with military men only. Bye bye to the rest.
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by nunzk: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Kai!! As an anambrarian I hope he mkes up for his height with brain power.*i'm 6ft 4 so don't even go there*
lawanson44:

You useless presido is tall but brainless undecided
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by mygee33(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Olsoo:
The pix above me tho grin grin ...reminds me of WWE fight of Great Khali and Rey Misterio
! angry
I don laff tire.
Re: Aso Rock Conducts Audit Of Security Personnel by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2015
initiate:
Americans won't find this funny.

Americans dont use naira either

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC / Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Receives Massive Endorsement From Voters / When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.