Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? (1973 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Rajjah(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Why do most guys tend to misbehave immediately a lady they are dating starts expressing her feelings to them?

Makes me angry but me sha am not in the category of those ladies. Ladies lets try n carve our feelings within us.

1 Like

Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Mskrisx(f): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Chaii...the poster above me though embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Still waiting for ''most guys'' to appear here and defend his action.

Such a silly boy.

1 Like

Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2015
After checking the Op's profile and previous topics, i have no choice than to shelve my comment.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by glimpse33(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2015
angry what nonsense?

You mean to tell me you have not listened to tuface idibia's forgive and forget? grin

Go and do so. Your answer lies in the lyrics of that song angry sad
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by peeparty(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2015
The poster below got something to say.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Some guys has dat tricky mentality,that by so doing gurls may love and cherised them more but ooh! Hw wrong they are, once u start expressing ur feelings to them,it then they wil want to be in control,be d main man in the affair,they wil want to be tough becos they believed gals love tough guys. Smh 4 men sha.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Men that do misbehave should come nd defend themselves
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by axiliborha(f): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2015
The poster above me knows I have nothing to write about
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Rajjah(f): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Neyoor:
After checking the Op's profile and previous topics, i have no choice than to shelve my comment.

ooh pleaaaase!
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Rajjah(f): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
angry what nonsense?

You mean to tell me you have not listened to tuface idibia's forgive and forget? grin

Go and do so. Your answer lies in the lyrics of that song angry sad
sorry m nt d music type so mind typing it? , d lyrics.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Rajjah:
sorry m nt d music type so mind typing it? , d lyrics.
ehn
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by elantraceey(f): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Still waiting for ''most guys'' to appear here and defend his action.

Such a silly boy.

grin grin
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by IamLEGEND1: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2015
misbehaving?
wat is diz one saying?
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Na big deal for them..
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2015
op....
Na so their head go dey swell like garri ijebugrin
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Rajjah:
Why do most guys tend to misbehave immediately a lady they are dating starts expressing her feelings to them?

Makes me angry but me sha am not in the category of those ladies. Ladies lets try n carve our feelings within us.

Don't blame d guy alone u too must improve on urself to find a suitor.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Madamkilljoy(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
May be they are suffering from inferiority complex or they are scared of committment. The truth is they want to be the only lovey dovey mushy mushy group on earth. Smh for them.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by kendrickk(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2015
Rajjah:

relax not all guys are like that, you just need to find the right guy and sorry for the guy that hurt you.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by coldHeat: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Rajjah:

You should be more discerning to separate the children that think they are men from the men that believe a woman should always be treated as a queen. This way you won't make the foolish mistake of allowing a child to hurt you. A child will always be a child after all.

A man will always handle a lady well, even if she is a child, he will always comport himself well and behave in a way that is mature and well-spoken of.

So my dear, forget the past (if you have been hurt before), learn the lesson and move forward with your life. Don't forget to always take your dignity with you anywhere you go as well.

Feel with your emotions (don't carve them up; they are what makes you a woman {we men cannot easily connect with our emotions because the right side of our brain [or the neurons connecting it with the left side of our brain] is dead, so no biggie}), but think with your head and seek advice from those who know better.

And,
you did not need to go the extra kilometer to give us an impression that you are not what others paint you out to be,

Life your life with your chest (bosom) out and your head high,

And if anyone wants to see you differently let them go and hug some livestock.

1 Like

Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Rajjah(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
coldHeat:

You should be more discerning to separate the children that think they are men from the men that believe a woman should always be treated as a queen. This way you won't make the foolish mistake of allowing a child to hurt you. A child will always be a child after all.

A man will always handle a lady well, even if she is a child, he will always comport himself well and behave in a way that is mature and well-spoken of.

So my dear, forget the past (if you have been hurt before), learn the lesson and move forward with your life. Don't forget to always take your dignity with you anywhere you go as well.

Feel with your emotions (don't carve them up; they are what makes you a woman {we men cannot easily connect with our emotions because the right side of our brain [or the neurons connecting it with the left side of our brain] is dead, so no biggie}), but think with your head and seek advice from those who know better.

And,
you did not need to go the extra kilometer to give us an impression that you are not what others paint you out to be,

Tnx, actually stopped that immediately my first bf wantd misbehaving, not nw anymore.
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by 2dice(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Carve your Feelings maybe for Boys...not MEn
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by misspicy(f): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
coldHeat:

And,

awwe encouraging words for every girl out der...and coming frm a guy,am impressed
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by AsanwaKC(f): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Catalyst4real: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
[ErotiĀ¢]I cheated on my Fiancee, a day to our wedding
http://catalyst4real.com/i-cheated-on-my-fiancee-a-day-to-our-wedding/
The things we do for love sad
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Rajjah(f): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
misbehaving?
wat is diz one saying?
u cant kno
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by MyParadise(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Rajjah:

It depends on some or must guys. Pls, learn not to generalize issues
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Enockia(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:

i support u bro no need to waste precious time and data comentin.......opps i just commented
Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Abimbolaile(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babes na true jare...there is this guy ooo..before he knew i like him, he was all smooth and jello after he knew..na so th guy come dey form nonsense...so annoying. I think for them, the hunt is over once you start having feelings

1 Like

Re: Guys : Why Are Some Of You Like This? by Rajjah(f): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
MyParadise:

It depends on some or must guys. Pls, learn not to generalize issues
Does "most" and "all" mean the same thing in your dictionary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Your Vagina / Guys: What's Your Take On Female/gf Who Likes Football / Whats Something You Hate But It Seems Everyone Else Think Its The Greatest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.