Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama (642 Views)

Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos) / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Zimbabwe’s 90-year-old president, Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama.

According to Awdnews.com, the Zimbabwean president challenged President Obama in his weekly radio interview with Zimbabwe’s national radio on Saturday.

“I’ve just concluded since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance thus if it becomes necessary , I shall travel to Washington, D.C., get down on my knee , and ask his [Obama’s] hand. I can’t understand how this people dare to defy Christ’s explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodom.

Mugabe also said that the American government is run by pervert, Satan-worshippers who insult the great American nation. According to him, the American tradition and heritage was based on lofty Christian principles, but to the detriment of this great nation, America’s corrupt political elite is acting according to their diabolic whims.

Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage, the first ever from a sitting president, came during growing pressure for the president to clarify his previously muddled opinion.
Recently Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari, came under a severe attack by president Robert Mugabe at the African Union summit in South Africa.

Source: http://www.naij.com/474580-us-gay-marriage-mugabe-proposes-to-obama.html

Re: Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama by raayah(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Mr Mugabe. Go and take care of your country.
Re: Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama by glimpse33(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Laff my asss out smiley
Re: Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama by axiliborha(f): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama by charityexplicit(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Well said!!
Re: Robert Mugabe, has publicly proposed marriage to President Barrack Obama by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Lol.. the church no longer rules the government.. he shud go and chill.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Professor Suspended For Wearing Headscarf / “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton / If Hillary Clinton Wins USA President. Whose Goanna Be First Lady? Bill Clinton?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.