Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation (574 Views)

Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / Justice Oloyede: Untold Story Of Osun Female Judge Who Wants Aregbesola Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by Jorussia(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
Let me start by saying that i am not a fan of Aregbesola and i don't think i will ever be his fan,because,i don't like his style. I was very shocked at the level of Ignorance displayed by many posters here on NL,On the call for the resignation of Justice oloyede by Osun APC.By the various code of conduct of the bench,a judge is not supposed to be involved in any form of activism.As far as i am concerned, what the judge did was nothing but activism.Judges are restrained by law,from commenting on public matters. That is why you will Nv see judges being interviewed on Tv on any public matter. The CJN,of recent,had to bar judges from hence forth attending book launches,because they are now becoming to be seen by the public, too frequently. Justice oloyede did the right thing in a wrong way and as such,i call on her to resign or she will be kicked out of service by the NJC.Yes,Aregbesola erred by his financial recklessness, but the judge is not in position to say any thing about that,because the law restrain her from doing so.We are guided by laws in this country and we are not in an animal kingdom.The code of conduct for judicial officers in Nigeria, frowns at any action by judicial officers that may cast doubt in their impartiality.If today, a case is brought before her against osun govt,will her impartiality not be questioned?To me,as its obtained in developed world, if you go against the code of conduct of where you serve ( either public or private sector)you resign,so justice oloyede should resign.
Re: I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by mistabiola: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
sad
Re: I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by Freciprocal: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Ok
Re: I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by glimpse33(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by ibrams(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by lomprico(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2015
bla bla bla bla bla. you are an apc aregbe rascal supporter!

1 Like

Re: I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by olagold65: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
May God purnish this op ijn,ifa orisa,obatala,ogun,odo osun,amen,if truly ure human u ll never supporrt inhuman of aregbe,go check what aregbe is sayng while campain in kwara,oyo state regarding unpaid salary back then when he was campain
Re: I Support The Call For Justice Oloyede's Resignation by CSTR2: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Who cares?
If you like remove all the credible people in your region and replace them with tinubu's boys.
That is you people's business.
It is your people that will suffer the resultant hunger and lack.

(1) (Reply)

On Saraki’s Stealing In 1990, Questions Needing Answers / Apc Chairman Oyegun Betrays The Party For Personal By- Maxwell Ighado / PHOTOS: Governor Rochas Okorocha Helps Physically Challenged Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.