Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Congratulations Gen., You Out Did Yourself Already (top 5 F Ups of the Changer) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Gen., You Out Did Yourself Already (top 5 F Ups of the Changer) (551 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / This Is A Possible Treatment For Politicians 'f" Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Gen., You Out Did Yourself Already (top 5 F Ups of the Changer) by calid16: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2015
I'll call him general cos, true to his calling, he really is behaving like a Nigerian "general":

1. Seized the press pass of a foreign media channel for doing what is not put of the ordinary anywhere.

2. Returns the press pass amid fan fare, are you kidding me ?

3. Appoints ... wait wait wait, he still has no cabinet. WTF ?

4. Appoints a baboon as Aide de Camp(he's also press secretary) who has revealed all your security strategy to the world. It's obvious now the presidential house security set up is now in disarray.

5. Told the world you're incapapble of ruling Nigeria with, "at 72 years of age, there's only so much you can expect me to do" . WTF mannnnnn
undecided kiss
Re: Congratulations Gen., You Out Did Yourself Already (top 5 F Ups of the Changer) by mistabiola: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2015
sad
Re: Congratulations Gen., You Out Did Yourself Already (top 5 F Ups of the Changer) by ayokellany: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2015
What more can I say, Biafrans are going mad one by one.
Re: Congratulations Gen., You Out Did Yourself Already (top 5 F Ups of the Changer) by blackfase(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Congratulations op, you outdid yourself already (top F Up of the changers critic). Your number 1 accusation is totally out of order. Uncle Jona's CSO seized d pass, not Daddy Bubu.

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss, Amba$$ador (dr.) Ahmed Wali / Gowon Condemns Amnesty International’s Report On Military / My Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.