Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? (40483 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by 400billionman: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
This man practices the politics of ancient Romans: keep the population loyal and distracted from the rot in government by entertaining them with spectacular Gladiatorial shows in the Colosseum.

His Colosseum is the streets.

So you wan form Obahiagbon ?

Thank God say I go school..

But to carry that dirty kid requires love straight from his heart. You know how dirty most markets are this rainy season..

#ILoveFayose...

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by NOTRIBE: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
the godfather of yoruba politics....after defeated OBJ , TINUBU...the fear of fayose makes us in S/W shiver
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by kromoto: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin

You are the true definition of loyalty and what it entails to be loyal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by steryj(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
missyruq:
He'snt buying anything bt jz passin by, shocked op,u cn lie oo shocked
Did op ever mention 'buying'? Read with prudence.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by maingate27: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
shai dat woman behind him don vex o
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Kenobus: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
This man practices the politics of ancient Romans: keep the population loyal and distracted from the rot in government by entertaining them with spectacular Gladiatorial shows in the Colosseum.

:

Your comments are not correct! is he not better than those who pretend but milk the people dry? Fayose is a man of the people. He feels the purse. He is the one that opened up Ekiti State. I have confidence that he will perform.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Abugab(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Firefire:
God, please continue to bless Nigeria with leaders like Peter Ayodele Fayose. tongue

Ah! Is this a prayer or a cause?
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Smart23401(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Amazing Product’s Mosquito Repelling Bulb
Having a sweet night sleep is as easy as you think. You can sleep under our insect and mosquito bulb without any malaria infection. Using our bulbs can help provide you and family from malaria that is a major cause of infant mortality in our environment today.

HOW THE BULB WORK.
Mosquitoes and Insects work by instincts why human beings have a behavioral pattern. Mosquitoes are mostly attracted by the carbon dioxide which humans breathe. They perceive this from a distant of 20metres. However our bulbs are specifically designed to expel mosquitoes from your surrounding environment and homes. When you buy the bulb. Install it inside your normal bulb feature just like normal bulbs.

Then you will observe that insects and mosquitoes maybe initially attracted to it. After some minutes you observe them finding a way to leave the place through their own source. However those that cannot find their way out of the room the ultraviolet rays from the bulb will begin to affect them and weaken them such that they cannot bite.

For others that want to come in will find it impossible. This so because the bulb blindfold their vision from a distance. This is why using this innovative mosquito and insect non toxic repellant bulb is highly recommended for your use in Homes, Eateries, Food Factories, and Hospitals.

BENEFITS OF USING THIS BULB
Non toxic to your health.
Easy to install
No smell or offensive odour
Mild light effect such that you can sleep with it at night.
No mentainance cost
Safes you money as against regular purchase of insectides monthly
Last long between 6months to 1year if guideline is properly followed.

SIZES AND PRICES
15watts. - #2000
20watts -#3000

These bulbs are mostly screw bulbs but you can get the pin ones on demand. More so the 15watts and 20watts are mostly use indoors while the rest of them are mostly for outdoor places.

For purchase or Inquiry call Smart: 08165802098 Or Olanrewaju23401@gmail.com
Nationwide Delivery.

You Won't Regret You Did.....
We Are Waiting………….!

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:

MUMU...

expecting your reply!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Ofeakwu(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.

Tell duara dullard to start work first nt mi role model, hypocrist
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
collins011:

Bro. Please in case you forget, i wish to remind you that he has been consistent in ensuring that the civil servants of Ekiti gets their salary. Please be guided.

Besides, what is wrong for a governor in his humble nature thought it wise to stop by and exchange greetings from the people he govern. I mean what is wrong about that?
Bro, save yourself the stress! leave dem mumu
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Ligxy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.

Why e come dey pain you? His people like him like that, you dey drink panadol for another person headache. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
The boy's legs are highlighting the middle of the governor,lolz..
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Mee too*spits sef
*Holds your waist as We both walk out*
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by buchilino(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
The People's Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele
Fayose was on his way from
Akure enroute Ado Ekiti, he briefly stopped by at
a market in Ikere Ekiti,
the boy he's carrying was about falling when he
picked him up and carried
him this tight.

na those guys in suits dat i pity more
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
njays24:
The boy's legs are highlighting the middle of the governor,lolz..
shocked
That is highly unconstitutional
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Swaggzkid: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
*smh* is that what the people of Ekiti elected him to office for? To be carry children in the market. Choi I don chi chum chin *smh* once again..
Please someone at the top should help me tell this ma party gov. To please let his wife to handle the market routines.

•_•
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by felifeli: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Moheat:

As long as the guy is not owing 7months salary we are ok with his show off

Abi o . One of them will show off , show on and also owe 11 months salaries. His name begins with Aregbesola.... oops I told you the entire name . Anyway na him be that grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Viktor1983(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:

At least He pays salaries , paying salaries is the yardstick for performance these days.
ahh! na now i see your username oo.
Na your way lol ,how market?
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by missyruq(f): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
steryj:
Did op ever mention 'buying'? Read with prudence.
it''s u wu nid 2 do dt. U ddnt kw wat d op wrote b4 it's bein modified & u cum dey quote me 2 prove sh*t..
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by OgeniBravo: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hitler actually said something about how to win the minds of idiots

Well....

Good governance is about providing basic amenities for the citizens, paying worker salaries and running a corrupt free government. I don't know if acting is included

God bless Federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by strongerthaneva(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin
lol u must be the cartoon my son is requesting for..pls how much I fit buy u for mama toy place...Dis where bogun on yorubaland dey and fashola the silent but mighty of yoruba kingdom.....watch wat u say make wrath o yoruba Kingdom fallout u.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by stayblack: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE SMALLI LIKE,SHIT THIS RAM WAN USE ME SHINE.... grin SAI BABA.... grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerians still practise politics of 40's, Fayose was the governor of Ekiti b4 Fayemi nd we saw wat both men did, all Fayemi nd Apc ever did was media hyping, mind u Ekiti people voted Fayose because Fayemi failed and both Apc/Pdp shared money/rice/salt. Pls stop dis fayose bought Ekiti with rice
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by christboytins(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Best of the best
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by bakingsoda: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
The pepper seller be like "oloshi oloriburuku"

Disclaimer: Not my words but an observation....
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

*Holds your waist as We both walk out*

*Knocks away hand puts it over shoulder rather*
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by erinalex: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
uote author=temitemi1 post=35315357]The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin[/quote]unseriousness is certainly in your DNA. Anybody that takes you serious, needs a visit to ARO. You will make a better career if you can team up with Ali-Baba
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Useless African leaders!! Foolish citizens... angry
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Firefire(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abugab:

Ah! Is this a prayer or a cause?

We need selfless leaders and not selfish criminals parading as progressive. e.g. BAT & the Prodigal son in Osun.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by laykhorn(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:

Hmmmn! That reminds me of the prince Niccolo Machiavelli

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.