Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,859 members, 7,956,237 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People (991 Views)

We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / Happening Now Terrorist Trying To Take Over Maiduguri, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by virus04(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist..why did he move boko haram terrorists to anambra for what reason.. Why, why.. There are many states there why anambra. ? ..and see the kind prison wey e come move them go for wetin.. Wetin dey sup with am.. We all know he hate all igbos from the begining..he has a plan ...i repeat he has a plan..and that plan will never work..he is an idi*t ,,he is an illiterate.. He is a terrorist..he works with bokoharam..since when he became the president he has not taken any step..instead he is moving them to the east.. I am ready for anything that wants to happen.. I am ready..i swear to almighty God.. I am ready..no matter what it takes. I am ready.. I support biafra..because we all know that buhari wants to kill us .. He wants to kill us.. I am ready for anything that comes my way.. I dont care.. I want him to read this message. Anybody who knows him show him this message .. He is an idi*t..he is a coward..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by axiliborha(f): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
Tah
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by axiliborha(f): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
yoy steal spaces a lot
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
yoy steal spaces a lot
Sorry love
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by Dongreat(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015
As much as I do don't like him, I can't call him a terrorist. If your president is a terrorist then Wat are we the citizens cos we voted him in excluding me. That would make us a bigger terrorist. So pls think b4 u open a thread topic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2015
na change na
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by sammyj: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Joblessness in making. Get something to do OPS!!! cool tongue grin grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by DuchessLily(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmm... Dis era of CHANGE na waooo

Still wondering why he would do such.

God will protect us amen
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by PentiumPro(f): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Another Yiboeee boy on rampage. grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by Omotayor123(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
virus04:
Buhari is a terrorist..why did he move boko haram terrorists to anambra for what reason.. Why, why.. There are many states there why anambra. ? ..and see the kind prison wey e come move them go for wetin.. Wetin dey sup with am.. We all know he hate all igbos from the begining..he has a plan ...i repeat he has a plan..and that plan will never work..he is an idi*t ,,he is an illiterate.. He is a terrorist..he works with bokoharam..since when he became the president he has not taken any step..instead he is moving them to the east.. I am ready for anything that wants to happen.. I am ready..i swear to almighty God.. I am ready..no matter what it takes. I am ready.. I support biafra..because we all know that buhari wants to kill us .. He wants to kill us.. I am ready for anything that comes my way.. I dont care.. I want him to read this message. Anybody who knows him show him this message .. He is an idi*t..he is a coward..
Easiest way to get him hear this....

Trek to Aso Rock..
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by buzquet(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2015
@OP. U self dey find popularity! Pele
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by B69U: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Daura President TERRORIST
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by realadesco(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Oh sorry. Another barking dog on the loose. Hmmm sorry I don forget say nah virus the catch am. Pele ooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by bobbiekrantz: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
The old man is nothing but a schizophrenic deranged bemused dunce....

We are bonafide ibos we are nothing like those Super clueless saboteurs in the North or west....Boko haram have tried to infiltrate into the East before but the attempt was foiled

guess the plan of the senile one was to grant the terrorists easy passage into the East....but it looks like the dull oaf is sitting on a lubricated horse cock!!....because we always triumph....

If anyone of those Islamic virgin Seeking Midgets tries rubbish in our great land....They must pay with their Skin,heads,,hearts will be ripped off..no mercy!!!

then the dullard of a president will face our wrath

We won't condone any other sort of temerity and guts from this Zoographical Entity called Nigeria...

#bobbiekrantz
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by OreMI22: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Although i hate the shedding of blood, an insurgency in Abuja by just setting car bombs and blowing government installations may be the best way to approach the Daura President's dictatorship. The man seems to be in a mood for blood.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by waternogatenemy: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
buhar is a disaster
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist. Trying To Destroy Some Set Of People by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
virus04:
Buhari

Sup? Long time.... Message me on whatsapp... Number on my signature...

(1) (Reply)

Iran Nuclear Deal: Nigeria May Be In BIG Trouble! / Nigeria: Multinational Force Begins Operation Crush Boko Haram July 21st / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.