Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) (51232 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by nkem123(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
I dnt really see much need for d BVN, why subjecting themselves to much stress.mtcheeew!
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Musteeshow: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
O boy! This queue no be here wo...
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
naija and rush hour can never change is in our system.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
I did nothing cos people older than me, security officers did nothing. ...moreover didn't want to get implicated....dunno what I should have done tho

angry you see yasef
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Anoruo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bvn

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Bome01(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
How do you expect the Government to effect change when Nigerians are not ready to change? SMH
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by ipreach: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
hope they extend it

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO DISCOVER ME
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Bome01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
How do you expect the Government to effect change when Nigerians are not ready to change? SMH
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by queensmith: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
They haven't given birth to the father of the person that will block my account while my money is in it!!

Kmt
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by gbenga4my(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
People that did their BVN last year are the ones that remind the lecturer about an assignment the rest of the class agreed not to do..
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Shaadey: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
youmour:

angry you see yasef
ok bye. ...
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by M4gunners: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hehehehe another wahala. Abeg o what of people wen no dey naija now but still have account with a bank there in naija.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Krisgift(f): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
I was at the bank early this morning. We were told by one of the bankers that it's going to be extended surely.

I had gone without breakfast. I couldn't even wait for the Man to finish his announcement, I went home.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
ok bye. ...

Bye bawo,me when dey ur diary,you don inspire me to update my own
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by icekoko(f): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
winkIf you meet up with the BVN instead of Bank to tell you story for ur money, Kukuma withdraw all ur money holl am for hand. I don tell una finish oo. Kom-Kom na another way to save money, Since Bank do dey go yanga.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by ooshinibos: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
disorganized country that is Nigeria
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Mrevildoer(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Imagine a case like dis nd d generator goes off.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Shaadey: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
youmour:

Bye bawo,me when dey ur diary,you don inspire me to update my own
issorait o
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can remember vivdly when customers were begged to do their BVN by bank staffs,BVN forms would be tendered to them and this bank customers will be like "BVN kee?,abeg am in a hurry",now see where procastination and ignorance have drived some of them to,some are standing in this breath taking queue losing money @ their various business centers and co,procastination is indeed a thief of time.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mrevildoer:
Imagine a case like dis nd d generator goes off.
Or network starts fluctuating
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Mrevildoer(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Or network starts fluctuating

Or some lifeless human #farts angry
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wait oo,has Dangote don his BVN cos im yet to see him on any of the qeues av bn seeing...anyway still waitin 4 gtb to send two female slim model lookin,bib boobin staff to my house to help with my BVN
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
Maybe you think everybody is on self employed and owns the whole time to free himself. I would rather forget the cash for not doing the BVN than to loose my Job.

I am not self employed but i did mine over 9mths ago. Guess what, it took less than 5mins to register!

Are you saying these people dont transact business within the four walls of a bank because they are busy?

So what happens to their busyness now because they have to spend a longer time on queue before they would be attended to.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by steryj(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is serious angry
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
adeekiti:
mummy ayaff tail I don see u grin how are u doing?

agbalagba! how are you doing?
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:
See reason Why I like naija.... use any chance available to make ur money

Is that your twitter account?? shocked
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Barselonia(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Is that your twitter account?? shocked

Winch... how u take know grin
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
iyatrustee:

agbalagba! how are you doing?
grin mummy ayam fine o .. How has ur day been ma
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by tranxo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
angieberry:
First bank branch in my area is not crowded at all!
Abeg which branch is that. I need to be there asap
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by ignis: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where have these guys been?
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by rajwas(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am just returning from my bank where i withdrew all my cash to zero. better for me if i use am do burial ceremony. shit for naija banks. make dem go to hell with their bvn wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Highest Selling Products In Nigeria / "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.