Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your (582 Views)

Buhari Should Forget About $29.9bn Loan & Go After Looted Funds – Femi Falana / Nigeria Should Forget About Nuclear, Wind Energy—nbet Boss / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by Eddy28: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Its all about you dearies....just wanna talk about relationship this noon: The question is What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your Ex...

http://gallerianews.com/71251/
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by Misternas89(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by acenazt: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Her smile. Her voice. Her temper. Everything about her. I still love her
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by funlord(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin How is this POLITICAL na? Please get lost from this section!
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by Eddy28: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Just A mistake...Its no big deal!
funlord:
grin
How is this POLITICAL na? Please get lost from this section!
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by funlord(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eddy28:
grin
Eddy28:
No wahala!
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by lyntiffany(f): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
The way he looks in to my eyes with his daisy look.

The manner he holds my hand while driving.

The way he kiss me, that I will never forget, it's registered in my memory am sure nothing can erase that.
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by Ephemmm: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
The way he looks in to my eyes with his daisy look.

The manner he holds my hand while driving.

The way he kiss me, that I will never forget, it's registered in my memory am sure nothing can erase that.

While driving you on bed or while driving vehicle on the road? tongue tongue tongue

Thank God he has been saving many people from accident if your answer is while driving vehicle.
Re: Relationship Talks: What’s That Amazing Thing You Would Never Forget About Your by lyntiffany(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

While driving you on bed or while driving vehicle on the road? tongue tongue tongue

Thank God he has been saving many people from accident if your answer is while driving vehicle.
Lol guy your bad, while on road of course, his left hand on the steering while his soft right hand holds my left hand ( smiles).
Is that understood? ** winks**

(1) (Reply)

Govts Share April’s N307b Derivation Fund. / how do someone delete wrong topic on NL / PHOTOS: 9 Year Old Girl Publishes Book On Terrorism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.