Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (54055 Views)

Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over / INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by sandrannna(f): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
The man looks very much like a womaniser. M sorry.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Gwazah(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why youths in this country will never occupy a reasonable post. Always giving old cargos the opportunity and they always reason like their age.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by zik4ever: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
I understand how most commentators feel about the "Northern" thing but I don’t see Buhari recommending the acting INEC Chairman for the appointment. Even if he does, I don’t see an APC dominated Senate, confirming a one-time PDP member as INEC Chairman. So perhaps we need to worry.... just perhaps!
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE NORTHERN AGENDA HAS ONLY BEGUN!! AS IT WAS IN THE 80's..WE HAVE BEEN PLAYED!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by funkybully(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another ab0ki

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by sojihandsome: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
I just hope he can perform and not come up with another means of choping
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Omotayor123(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
I HOPE HE TAKES OVER HIS INTEGRITY ALSO.

I WISH HIM WELL.... #NIGERIA
Same here.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by piicity(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Will this moustache allows him face job sef
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by dustydee: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
The guy is just acting. The president will appoint a successor in due course.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by arabbunkum: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
North North North everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by wexyee: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
docphresh:
It's high time a female climb that position. let's see what they can do. .
ehnnn...!? God forbid
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Olaolohun(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
innofyno:
Hope he performs better.cause he is stepping into a great man's shoes
I pray so
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by columbus007(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
His mouth be like walahai grin
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by beyoncausme: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
its alright...
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by MaziOmenuko: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please ensure the retiring commissioners of Rivers and Abia don't leave the country. They should be available to attest to the tribunal how the PDP managed to win in the 2 states against the people's mandate.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by sdindan: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good Job Jega, for allowing under aged children to vote in the North and faulty Reader machines in the Southeast. Out of about 70-million registered voters only about 27-million voted, and the ruling party got 15-million out of supposed 70-million voters, that was a failure. You failed from this statistical analysis, besides ballot snatching and re-written voters lists spoke bad of your management. You are lucky that Jonathan was not like do or die-you-must-go-my-way APC leaders, he , Jonathan should have cancelled the election or appoint new chairman when the machines never worked, when you lied you were ready in February while you were not ready. thank Dasuiki, the national security adviser, whose hard work brought sort of sanity in the hostile areas, that made Northeast to produce the highest peace votes even when they were not in right mood. thank the Jonathan admin. which got new military equipment and Nigerian armed forces who did all possible to reduce tension and paid with their lives to make the election possible. In examination where 50-% is a pass-mark , there is no way 20% will be considered a pass-,mark. The elections were flawed, rigged, under-aged voting, multiple tumb-printing. Jonathan is the Messiah, he sacrificed human ambition for National peace, he would have fought it and won in all the court cases as rigging was evidenced from different noted sources. However, thanks for serving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Ejorchris: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
There is no even power representation in Nigeria, there is too much of power concentration in the north,why?mr PMB fight corruption & inequality in our country for peace to rain.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by yurmeeh(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Editor1:

Most Likely he takes Jega foot step because he look responsible.

www.thecable.ng/wali-acting-chairman-inec-jega-exits
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by stankezzy: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
all this makes jonathan look stup.id, out of the whole zonal chirman,no ss only one igbo,yoruba and rest hausa.with the overall inec chairman from north and jonathan wants to win them.now the north is handing over to northern inec chirman to conduct election for the north that is when jonathan will know that his goodness is taken as foolishness.this has shown that no be every body de think one nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by yurmeeh(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Swaggzkid: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goodbye JEGA for ending Jonathan's administration.... J•just E•ended G•goodluck A•administration

*in patience's voice diariss God oooo*
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Greatzeus(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
"Only remembered by what you have done" take this with you fellow NL as you move ur way to d top,one love
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Smart23401(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Alright.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by philips70(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
docphresh:
It's high time a female climb that position. let's see what they can do. .

I recommend Diezani and Stella Oduah.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Does the law gives an outgoing chairman of inec to handpicked a successor?I don't gerrit.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Justicealh3(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
He good?
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Tastemoney(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

White bears!!! Yes , Wole Soyinka too get am grin grin Go and dye your own maybe ....... You know the rest cheesy

hehehe......ain't yet a professor cry
mistabiola:

White bears!!! Yes , Wole Soyinka too get am grin grin Go and dye your own maybe ....... You know the rest cheesy

hehehe......ain't yet a professor
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by Justicealh3(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
arabbunkum:
North North North everywhere!
Yes Yes Yes we good.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by TeamSimple(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
shachris02:
North again??
Any problem with that? Because if you follow the elections very well,you will notice the presence of this man with JEGA everywhere he goes. I first noticed him during the OSUN gubernatorial election.
Re: Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves by TeamSimple(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
He has always being the second in command. Moreover its just for 2months. More of a figure head thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Queen Over Narcotics In Fetish Bowls At Lagos Airport / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Sadiat Erogbogbo's 90th Birthday Zoom Party: Abike Dabiri's Mum Marks Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.