Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) (43403 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by eleko1: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Moustache: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by gbaskiboy: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
K
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Donvic4u(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Nothing...
but women sha...they are synonymous wif jealousy...

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by barry40: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Jealousy, jealousy

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Olsoo(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Thanks for this. The little girl is just a year old..... But the fact is, i love my wife more than anything.. But maybe its coz of those presents our daughter get from me always. I know i don stop buying her like b4

I'm very sure this was what pushed her to asking the question...plus the reduced attention she's been receiving from you
Truth is,a woman that really loves you,values your attention and care alot...Now that you've reduced the attention and halted the care(gifts),I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH HER QUESTION.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Segadem(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Yes and No
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by indiraserv: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
She is feeling insecure.....both of you should take some time out and leave Tolu behind
tolu4you:
I had this chatting with my woman yesterday. She asked me if i love my daughter more? Fellow nairalander, anything wrong with the question? Coz the question dey somehow.
How on earth asking such a question from your husband if he love his child more than you.

CC : lalasticlala
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Aare2050(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
no
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by sexaddict08(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Hmnnn.....tell her no. simple.
if ur daughter ask her own, tell her no too.
wisdom bro that's why you're d head.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
I don't find such questions healthy.

I can never ask my man that, it will be my pleasure that he puts the kids before me, he should certainly love them more please.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmm jealousy is an app in the inbuilt memory of every woman. it can never be uninstalled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
K
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Feranchek:
Hehehehehe..... 2go love cheesy grin
grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Gelengelen: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
yes i love my children more.than my wife.....woman go and die.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
tpiander:

so, where are you going with this?

Frontpage cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by arabianights: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
tolu4you:
I had this chatting with my woman yesterday. She asked me if i love my daughter more? Fellow nairalander, anything wrong with the question? Coz the question dey somehow.
How on earth asking such a question from your husband if he love his child more than you.

becareful this will soon start causing issues. most often than not the woman might start uneccesarily being hard on the gal.
thread softly and be diplomatic.ask your male counterparts and they will confirm
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by animalz: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
tolu4you:

angry

NAIJA WOMEN!

SELFISH SET OF WOMANBEINGS
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Spybradd: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Guy,are u that local?thats a gud question frm ur pucci for playful discussion,savvy.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by cescky(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin

what a ''sweet problem'' to have smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by xynerise: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
You should learn how to change the subject smartly when she ask questions like this
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by vikoski: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
I think She is just jealous,
Equalized the attention u've been payin to or daughter wt ur wife
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by damiloladuke: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2015
nothing bro

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by adebrightayo(f): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Yeah! All in d name of L O V E.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Make the papa's come talk I be small pikin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by kayalla(f): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
who is Tolu
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Just tell her that your daughter just cunnysiously grab your attention with her persistent attention seeking tactics.
Maybe she may try to work harder to get your attention
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by arabianights: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
southernbelle:
@op, is she the birth-mother or the stepmother of the child? if she's the birth-mother, i see no reason why she should see your daughter as a rival (sorry to put it that way but that's how it seems to me).

my dear take it or leave it, its normal. its just that most women arent open on this with thier husbands or people, they tend to even start being hard on the child.

he just needs to be diplomatic for the sake of peace and emotional stability of that daughter
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Why is your username Tolu4you?
And you are wondering what she saw

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
arabianights:

becareful this will soon start causing issues. most often than not the woman might start uneccesarily being hard on the gal.
thread softly and be diplomatic.ask your male counterparts and they will confirm
Na hm pikin hm no fit do that
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by haibe(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
zaragal:

Expatiate smiley
the type of love u have for a spouse (or lover) is different from that which u have for a relation.. but you can love them both 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.