Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) (35449 Views)

Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
The government of the travelers...
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by CR77(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy
ibietela2:

OBJ is a monkey and will remain a monkey

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
chai dis guygrin ao many months bans is INTROVERT givengrin
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
chai dis guygrin ao many months bans is INTROVERT givengrin
grin
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

What has his tribe got to do with this? We all know Jonathan was clueless and still remains clueless!
......its his cluelessness dt made him d president of d most popular black race country.... where has d eternal wideness of ur village king taken him....smbh4u
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by LeeCodeman: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tony Elumelu is such a BIG boy!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

What has his tribe got to do with this? We all know Jonathan was clueless and still remains clueless!
......its his cluelessness dt made him d president of d most popular black race country.... where has d eternal wiseness of ur village king taken him....smbh4u
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
not4sure:
Osibanjo and obasanjo at ivory coast

Isnt Osinbajo sleeping there abi is it my eyes deceiving me plus what is baba looking for up and down
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Doyinne(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Obasanjo now the chairman of World Ex-Presidents. New position for him.

Haters, u go hate tire grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by PRYCE(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
shItGBO:
I have this feeling that Professor Yemi Osinbajo might become the next president of Nigeria after the successful tenure of PMB
Look at your moniker for goodness sake! Shouldn't we stop this bigotry? Nairaland was suppose to be fun! Are u proud of this?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tony Elumelu, the cowboy himself....AGIP
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by natureblack(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
donphilopus:
Our functioning VP, unlike Samboribobo who was just a figurehead VP!
Hey c'mon,you gotta come harder.You gotta do better than this one liner cacophonous babble. angry
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by RazziP(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Obasanjo, always with different swag...
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Baba always looking regal in native wears cheesy
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
merry02:
Is obasanjo the only ex president of Nigeria since 1960?

www.goggle.com will give u the right answer.

in my own opinion, I will say no. but, he remain the most active among them.

Don't ask me why!
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by otunbafj: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by merry02(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
olaolulazio:

www.goggle.com will give u the right answer.

in my own opinion, I will say no. but, he remain the most active among them.

Don't ask me why!
and the most deadly!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
merry02:
and the most deadly!
He who gets what, when and how is a politician.
I go with u if u say he's deadly.
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
One thing I love about Nigerian leaders, you can always identify them with their native wears anywhere
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by tunkuns: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
why this Osinbajo always on black attire.
not4sure:
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by sunsewa: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
African leaders and their zombie idea,what's the meaning of the gap between osinbanjo,and gbagbo and obasanjo,while gbagbo chair is set on top of center rug,with space both sides,17th century idea.
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
not4sure:

Obasanjo will always be on the front roll anywhere world rulers are gathered .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by NOTRIBE: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
osibanjo is another brand of GEJ, he doesnt have the charisma at all, look at OBJ, see how presidential he is, no wonder saraki was force to recognize him as commissioner, if given the opportunity saraki would even call him something more derogatory

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
donphilopus:
Our functioning VP, unlike Samboribobo who was just a figurehead VP!
una nor go kill person with laugh, na real samboribobo, lwkmd. you're funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Plus234(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
sunsewa:
African leaders and their zombie idea,what's the meaning of the gap between osinbanjo,and gbagbo and obasanjo,while gbagbo chair is set on top of center rug,with space both sides,17th century idea.

haha is Alassane Ouattara not gbagbo
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Intendy: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
ramdris:
Please every one should ignore the poster above me, he escaped from "Aro".

Obj is a prominent figure in international affairs particularly in Africa, hence his presence in most of these gathering of African Leaders.
Aro.Yaba left or Abeokuta
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
huangcheng:
What Obasanjo has been craving for the whole time. He just wants some recognition but GEJ won't grant him hence the attack. Typical Yoruba man.
What is the former president of Ghana doing there? You better change
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
A

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by sammyj: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
........................ cheesy grin grin grin grin
nairaet:

Please stop politics of bitterness
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by reuben79: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Without OBJ,there is not GEJ. OBJ supported him he won,OBJ went against him he lost. Haters like you hate OBJ but like his political godson.
imagine dat.d planned of Gej is to religate obj 4m politices but he finally religate himself.oga naa oga

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by takleboy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
huangcheng:
What Obasanjo has been craving for the whole time. He just wants some recognition but GEJ won't grant him hence the attack. Typical Yoruba man.
GEJ should have given him more than recognition because if not him who's GEJ in Nigeria politics. Its a Fact that cant be denied that OBJ worked hard for GEJ in 2011 campaign touring all states in Nigeria, and when it comes to Nigerian politics OBJ is an icon that can be ignored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram / Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.