Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) (35450 Views)

Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by ojosegun2011(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
The former President of Nigeria, the Ebora and Balogun Owu, the Irunmole, Ota has recently been travelling with the principal officers of Nigeria's newly installed government, he is either with President Muhammadu Buhari or Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo but one question that I don't understand is his function in these many tours he followed them about. Can somebody just help me ask Baba what his position is in the present administration.
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by nightmile: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yehman:
Hmmmmm!
Congratz obasanjo! The man that blâmes everyone except himself when it comes to sorry state of the nation. Rejoice and be glad COS you are releveant again in Nigeria politics.
A man that is supposed to be serving some jail terms.

#Well, am just here to Read tribal war btw IGBOS and YORUBAS.

Go and arrest him..Mumu grade 1
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by mistabiola: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

That's John Kufour, former Ghanaian president. I think the section OBJ sat is for former presidents.

The Ivorian president is at the middle. Sitted to his left are the ex-presidents and to his right are the current presidents or their reps. (just guessing).

See as you talk am like say; na you do the arrangement cheesy wink . You tried anyway, I love your courage smiley And the explanation looks very real.
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
chai, common commissioner for tourism.
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

See as you talk am like say; na you do the arrangement cheesy wink . You tried anyway, I love your courage smiley And the explanation looks very real.

Thank you.
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Caseless: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
donphilopus:
Our functioning VP, unlike Samboribobo who was just a figurehead VP!
sambo no travel out of Nigeria once as vp .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Ivorians are even more aesthetic in nature than Nigerians. That is a big shame on us. angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Fellonigerians: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
not4sure:
Osibanjo and obasanjo at ivory coast

Is it that noone can seat next to their President? See the distance between him and others... Na waaoooo...
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by NaijirianKing: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Interesting.

not4sure:
Osibanjo and obasanjo at ivory coast
Re: Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Yehman(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
nightmile:

Go and arrest him..Mumu grade 1
The last time i checked i wasn't reffering to anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.