Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike (23467 Views)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by walepapa: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wikeeeeeeeeed
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by iyobosadavid: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari:
I THOUGHT IT WAS 20BILLION DOLLARS, JUST 20BILLION NAIRA, AND YOU ARE ALL SHOUTING.

20b naira is too small nah.
you are just as your name implies.. fool

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by sunkoye: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rivers state is now PDP money bag....am so grateful to God that Lagos stood her ground!!
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by san316(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
i envy d Access bank branch wey get the account. hammering and endless profit.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Its just pathetic...nigeria might end up like greece if we are not careful...we are just too foolish...our leaders are absolutely foolish...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by otokx(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
Its just pathetic...nigeria might end up like greece if we are not careful...we are just too foolish...our leaders are absolutely foolish...

Not Nigeria, maybe Rivers and Delta States.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by sweatlana: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
That Is 30Billion Naira In 30 Days...

Rivers People Don Enter Am angry

Anyway, I don't expect anything less in a State where you have a Thug as the Governor and Militants as House Of Assembly Members...

But wetin concern me sef?

Good question. Please shut ur trap!
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
otokx:

Not Nigeria, maybe Rivers and Delta States.
the whole country is foolish...everybody is borrowing right left and center while waiting for proceeds from oil sales to replenish government accounts...

Foolishness...
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by michaelala(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Barselonia post=35331733]
Longer tthroatt.... pass me d corn jare.... this is serious
Thee 1 we borrow, we never see d effeect.

They still approved another 1....

abeg, pass me the pop
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
That Is 30Billion Naira In 30 Days...

Rivers People Don Enter Am angry

Anyway, I don't expect anything less in a State where you have a Thug as the Governor and Militants as House Of Assembly Members...

But wetin concern me sef?

grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by aspirebig: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
So billion don turn to "thousand" sha?

How can someone borrow 40bn in less than 20days?

Terrible.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
... shooo....

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by oduastates: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nothing wrong in borrowing if you have a good debt management office and culture .
But Wike's antecedents , mannerisms and politics automatically makes the loan suspicious.
Simply put ,
The man is making hays haste while the sun shines by grabbing as much as possible before D-day
It is obvious that the elections in rivers will be annulled.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by 8unit(f): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Rivers State House of Assembly has given Governor Nyesom Wike the approval to borrow a loan of N20 billion for the completion of ongoing road projects in the state.

Speaker of the House, Ikunyi Awaji-Igbani after hearing the debate and after taking vote by 29 members during plenary said the approval was not just a mere one but an action that is important to enable the Governor carry out projects in the state.

He said the state Government will borrow loan from the Access Bank PLC and repay through Internally Generated Revenue domicile with the Access Bank.

DAILY POST reports that other members who spoke during the House Sitting urged the House to approve the loan for the Governor to perform his job in order to complete the said projects.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/30/rivers-assembly-approves-another-n20bn-loan-for-wike/

lalasticlala, Ishilove

you know sometimes i just pray i enter a place and hear some people discussing Nairaland politics and one happens to be you, i'll slap the devil out of u. You're selfish and hopeless. The only thing u want is bad news from any place governed by the political party u ha8(PDP). I remember when GEJ was in power, you celebrated everytime you hear of Boko Haram attack, now your useless APC You preached will stop it magically are just messing up. If u keep on like this NgenecocksuckingUkwuenu, you'll share with curses the suffering people are raining on the useless government! Be positive or Allah will punish u. I still ha8 u just like many others that won't tell u
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by staymore: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rivers state has being very unfortunate with their Governors since 1999
From Peter Odili to Amaechi, and now Wike.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Smart guy. If he is not abusing Amaechi, he is borrowing bigtime. This must be the second time in 30 days since he swore himself into office. The house members didn't even remember to ask him for the progress report on the one he took earlier/what he did with the first loan b4 they granted the second. Sorry, I wont shed tears here more than the unlucky people in Rivers state who were forced to swallow this bitter bill. Check this out in simple maths: If in 30 days, he took 2 loans totalling N30b. How much loan will he take in 60 days, 120 days and 180 days, 360 days, etc? What's your take?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by chiscodedon(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
next news....Rivers state owes 6months salary, money used to pay heavily debt to banks
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by jonagaga(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
ApcSucks:

Keep commentin trash just 2 make Ftc
abeq help me tell her oo...mtcheeeeew...!
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by IlekeHD: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
atlwireles:
Some states wish they were Rivers. Wike please carry on. Allow the almajiris do their weeping here

Sounds so ignorant. Carry go?

Okay. Na your type think money dey grow on trees.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Bright2(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
iyobosadavid:
that is your own cry, blind batimus that can never see when he is been lead to a sewage pit because you affiliated to one party or the other... Smh for you

Where were you when Amaechi was emptying the treasury? Did you not heard him mentioned it? So we should just remain by the corner the way you & Amaechi planed.

If you mention me again thunder will visit you bloody civilian.

I support Wike.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by atlwireles: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

Sounds so ignorant. Carry go?

Okay. Na your type think money dey grow on trees.

Your type thinks almajirisim is a trade, now fuckofff
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by shara123(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
he should keep borrowing & stealing money, as his days are numbered. I only pity him
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by philips70(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
staymore:
Rivers state has being very unfortunate with their Governors since 1999
From Peter Odili to Amaechi, and now Wike.

Amaechi was never a bad governor. Rivers people know that before he started his support for Buhari. There's no way Wike will surpass what Amaechi did in Rivers. Not with a house filled with hungry ex militants coupled with godfathers and godmothers everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by philips70(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
I want to hear from barcanista.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by IlekeHD: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Your type thinks almajirisim is a trade, now fuckofff

Wow omgggg woow that hurts.

Ok bytchhh.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Reference(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
For what na. Then why don't they use the IGR to repair the roads. At what interest rate. Thank goodness the bank was mentioned. Will keep a close eye on them in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by atlwireles: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

Wow omgggg woow that hurts.

Ok bytchhh.

akobata fulani, I said fuckoff.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by staymore: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
philips70:

Amaechi was never a bad governor. Rivers people know that before he started his support for Buhari. There's no way Wike will surpass what Amaechi did in Rivers. Not with a house filled with hungry ex militants coupled with godfathers and godmothers everywhere.

His first tenure was exactly was you are saying, but his second tenure things suddenly turned otherwise to the extend he sold four Rivers gas turbines, owe salaries and pensions, sold Olympia hotel, spent billions on monorail that is not workable. And many others.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by chrisxxx(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wike I support ur borrowing for developmental projects so far as it will be parsimoniously and judiciously utilised. Remember Amaechi's monorail is not part of developmental projects. The money should never be used to continue the conduit and money siphoning pipe of Amaechi.
I even support if this money will be used to consolidate your governance. You did it for Amaechi , you can do it again for yourself.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by mubarak001(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am sure dis is d starting point...more money to borrow and loot.

Meanwhile,

For your private tutor in Port Harcourt for science subjects, and training on AutoCAD, archicard, artlantis studio, and chess game.

Contact; renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
philips70:
I want to hear from barcanista.
Philips70 ooooo
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Go ahead, Wike. Bring smiles to the faces of your people.

Let the projects begin in earnest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US / Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK / Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.