Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Cucumber Girl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cucumber Girl (3510 Views)

-A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo / Girl Hospitalized With Cucumber Stuck In Her Vagina / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cucumber Girl by Promise324: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE CUCUMBER GIRL

Nancy was busy listening to the lecturer when a guy, probably a student got pass their department. Her eyes could not go off him. He was sexy, Handsome and romantic. She knew that. He has everything a woman would want from a man. The body building and the sexy look. She imagined how big his thing will be. “wow!” she exclaimed within herself. She could only see his back side. She imagined how the front side will be since the back side was sexy. The guy was ......... Continue Reading by clicking on this link
www.storyprofile.com/?p=101

Re: The Cucumber Girl by Aeman(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make I no see food chop if I click dis link.

Anyways first to Comment niggazz...........

Shout out 2 don fee CEO loadedhub.com friends nd familiies nd u op. Dis s GHOST am out .
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH

She was a beautiful woman known by her complexion. Her colour looked yellowish. She was tall and had a straight body. Her curled black weavon embroyded on her head made me to think she was an American lady. Her open teeth gave me what I wanted, it opened like a two curved stone set in a number, two used to separate the other. The sparkling of her white teeth was confusing, the way she smile was incomparable. It made me to remember a .......... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below
www.storyprofile.com/?p=99

(1) (Reply)

2016 Essay Competition / 10 Wonders Of The World / #EndAsuuStrikeNow Is Trending In All Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.