Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! (43241 Views)

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by doreenvee(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol... You won't understand na. Flat.head.

I know kids of nowadays don't have an ounce of respect. If you can't respect,at least, talk like a human being with brains in the right places.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by christemmbassey(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
400billionman:

Guy, police has no right to keep you inside cell for more than 2 days without bail or charging your case to court.

Call a man you know to come and bail you first. Who accused you before you were arrested ?
bros many ppl av gone to bail d victim but police insist that pastor must write since na im suspect im member. I Am not d victim o, I just post for winner members to save their member from their pastor. Thanks anyway.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by rusher14: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:

You have no clue about spiritual matters bro please try to have a relationship with God that's when you will be invisible. Bro come close to God that's when you will understand his manual to all problems.
www.

Which one?

The one oyibo invented and introduced to us?

That approved of slavery and many other unbelievable acts?

Or obatala, or some other deity?

Why is it that black man would not master mathematics, science or anything you can substantiate independently?

But things of 'feelings ' he knows beyond measure?

Please forget the preaching and mindset.

You should do some introspection on how you came by your faith.

Thanks.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:

Nice comment bro, but if you had made such intelligent comments without the hate comments I would have had value for you.how many times will I say this hate comments makes you look small have you ever seen Obama cursing people even when his the most powerful man on earth.common bro think.

I hope you are not drunk ?

You said earlier that you are invisible.. undecided

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by jokunle(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
hakeem4:
Jokunle lets Epp oyedepo our pastor ooo
... lanre.. there's nothing I can do.. as a c.u student .. you should be able to help more
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by vivalavida(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
myklangelo:
Paul and Silas, they prayed, they sang and.....

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

U have rili hustled like an igbo boy. Love the way u have been promoting ur blog. Will check it out later tonite
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by rusher14: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:

So much hate and anger from your previous statement showing two things first some tragic incident happened in your life may be the death of a beloved one that's when you stop believing in God secondly the anger shows that am correct because truth hurts.
Bro embrace JESUS.
www.

Everybody has lost someone they love except the person has never loved any before.

That's the way with life.

No need for mumbo jumbo.

I've asked you to undertake some introspection.

Cheers.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
doreenvee:

I know kids of nowadays don't have an ounce of respect. If you can't respect,at least, talk like a human being with brains in the right places.

Lol... You still can't understand? It seems dullness is ingrained in your DNA. I give up!
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by DavidEsq(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=christemmbassey post=35333956]This is an SOS from one of your members who is rotting away in the police cell in Calabar because he went to church to pray the day your pastor was kidnaped.

"" Elder please do what ever you can to get me out of this place, I've been here for a week and two days , I Am very sick, my family is not stabilized,mu wife is fiiled with sorrow. I can not eat sleep nor rest. Three months now I have no salary, myonly offense is that I went to church to pray.I have forgivenanyone linked to this matter in earnest.Get me out please, thanks for your love"".

Can members of winners chapel especially appeal to their state pastor and pastoe Seyi of airport branch IBB way Calabar in particular to release this brother!!!!![/quote
Maybe if u and ur family grow some sense to talk to a lawyer, you'd be helping urself
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by myklangelo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
vivalavida:

U have rili hustled like an igbo boy. Love the way u have been promoting ur blog. Will check it out later tonite

My Bro we gotta hustle today to smile tomorrow.
You will enjoy what you will see.

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by nightmile: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is he the only church member in calabar? Remember out of 12 disciples there was a Judas. Bro confess your sin
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by ladyF(f): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
400billionman:

I am sure you have never slept in a cell before. So many Bush people allover the threads.
No Sir, I have never slept in a cell, probably never will. Could u do the honour of enlightening the nairaland audience (the Bush people inclusive) on your 'sleeping in a cell' experience.

Quote from a wise man: Experience is the best teacher, but a wise man learns from the experiences of others grin
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by purpleicious(f): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
It is well o.but how did you get a means of communication? i will relate with the pastor in my branch on this by tomorrows covenant hour of prayer.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by wisemaster(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
The lord who set paul and silas free from prison will come to your aid now in Jesus name...amen
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by hakeem4(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
jokunle:
... lanre.. there's nothing I can do.. as a c.u student .. you should be able to help more
how ?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:
God works in a mysterious way and he said in every situation give thanks to him. To me may be God has removed so much from your life it might after the church if the cops didn't arrest you might have died in an accident .
www.
taaaa mechie onu nsi gi ebe ahu
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Something is not clear, what led to is arrest? What are the allegations against him?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by skykenny: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
May be he doesn't have tight blooklet.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by davien(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Akposy:

Why did u leave winners
I'm atheist now... smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by alexlee50: 2:22am On Jul 01, 2015
CrazyMan:
He should understand that writing a letter and hoping it reaches his GO wouldn't help his current situation.

He stated that he's married. My question is what is his wife doing? Can't she reach out to the state pastor and other ministers of the church so they can come to her husband's aid?

Can't his parish pastor and concerned members do something about it?why won't writing the G. O help his cause? Have you forgotten how the early apostles lived? Read Acts 2,it says there that they continued steadfastly in breaking of bread and in prayers. Read further in the book Acts, it goes to tell you that they sold their properties and shared as each had needs, I don't need to remind you of the story of ananaias and saphira that heed part of the proceeds from the sale of their land. Are we Christians living the way the early apostles lived? Do we care or show love for one another. Or as pastors we have built a wall separating us from the people by claiming a form of godliness, sophistication,even surrounded ourselves with human guards. No wonder the Bible says they possess a form of godliness but their way is far from me.

And to the policemen, three months is too much time to keep someone in detention...I believe he deserves a fair trial and should be released after findings have proved that he was in no way connected to the kidnap.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by eazydon(m): 3:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Na wa o

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 3:51am On Jul 01, 2015
christemmbassey:
bros many ppl av gone to bail d victim but police insist that pastor must write since na im suspect im member. I Am not d victim o, I just post for winner members to save their member from their pastor. Thanks anyway.

Who is this pastor so that other Winners members can ask their local pastors if it is Godly and lawful for their fellow pastor to detain a church member in a cell without trial ?

You mentioned 3 months salary, does this detainee work for winners chapel ?

First take an [size=13] experienced [/size] lawyer to bail your friend, Nigerian police plays on the illiteracy of many Nigerians. Visit or call the human rights office.

South-South
Zonal Headquarters Plot H, Block 157, N0 203, Bonny Street, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Telephone: 084-240123

[size=17] Hot Line: 08056513203 [/size]

Other NHRC Help lines

0807 709 1123
0807 709 1124
0807 709 1126
0807 569 7449

Call this line attached to the National Humanrights Commission South South office, explain your case intelligently. They will advice you on what to do. Act fast

These are your rights as a Nigerian. Don't let that guy sleep in a cell for a single day longer.

Right to life
Right to dignity of human person
Right to personal liberty
Right to fair hearing
Right to private and family life
Right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion
Right to freedom of expression and the press
Right to peaceful assembly and association
Right to freedom of movement
Right to freedom from discrimination on the grounds of ethnic group, place of origin, circumstance of birth, sex, religion or political opinion.
Right to compensation for property compulsorily acquired
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 3:59am On Jul 01, 2015
ladyF:

No Sir, I have never slept in a cell, probably never will. Could u do the honour of enlightening the nairaland audience (the Bush people inclusive) on your 'sleeping in a cell' experience.

Quote from a wise man: Experience is the best teacher, but a wise man learns from the experiences of others grin

The average Nigerian lacks what we call empathy, that is why corruption is viral in the polity. If you dont sleep in a cell, very soon your father or brother or husband will, for committing no crime(he does not need to commit anything). Some people are there for one month on false accusation/allegation. And your naive mind sees this thread as a playground.

Grow up gracefully not stuppiddly. I am not responsible for your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Emperor4God(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2015
[size=14pt]AVOID WINNERS CHAPEL
[/size]
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that every proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

FURTHER PROOF WINNERS ARE FREEMASONS

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by iamraven(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Seriously I dnt knw what's happening in that church? U can imagine exactly 4months ago a church worker in Asaba got kidnapped too,& till today the family hasn't heard from him. I don't mean to sound like an Atheist, but the GO should start being concern abt the well being of his congregation. Imagine dis guys crime? Just going to church, my brothers crime was that he went to work!!! I gueSs its coming to the point where security isn't no longer found in the church especially when incidents like dis falls on deaf hear. Where's the GO intervention when u need it?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by christemmbassey(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2015
400billionman:

Who is this pastor so that other Winners members can ask their local pastors if it is Godly and lawful for their fellow pastor to detain a church member in a cell without trial ?

You mentioned 3 months salary, does this detainee work for winners chapel ?

First take an [size=13] experienced [/size] lawyer to bail your friend, Nigerian police plays on the illiteracy of many Nigerians. Visit or call the human rights office.

South-South
Zonal Headquarters Plot H, Block 157, N0 203, Bonny Street, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Telephone: 084-240123

[size=17] Hot Line: 08056513203 [/size]

Other NHRC Help lines

0807 709 1123
0807 709 1124
0807 709 1126
0807 569 7449

Call this line attached to the National Humanrights Commission South South office, explain your case intelligently. They will advice you on what to do. Act fast

These are your rights as a Nigerian. Don't let that guy sleep in a cell for a single day longer.

Right to life
Right to dignity of human person
Right to personal liberty
Right to fair hearing
Right to private and family life
Right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion
Right to freedom of expression and the press
Right to peaceful assembly and association
Right to freedom of movement
Right to freedom from discrimination on the grounds of ethnic group, place of origin, circumstance of birth, sex, religion or political opinion.
Right to compensation for property compulsorily acquired
thanks bro, about the salary issue, the victim does not work for d church. I guese, he included that info for the Elder to appreriate the predicament of his family. Thanks again.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by ladyF(f): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2015
400billionman:

The average Nigerian lacks what we call empathy, that is why corruption is viral in the polity. If you dont sleep in a cell, very soon your father or brother or husband will, for committing no crime(he does not need to commit anything). Some people are there for one month on false accusation/allegation. And your naive mind sees this thread as a playground.

Grow up gracefully not stuppiddly. I am not responsible for your ignorance.
so you have made sense, yh? Pls go n rescue the guy from the cell urself abeg, showing empathy online won't in any way help the guys present conditions. Hypocrites with their online 'I care' attitude.

Quote for the day: Action speak louder than words...Characterise people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.

Who u don help?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by MKO4ever(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
dazzysleek:
dumb questions

Why are you always quick to insult people who are not your mate? Please what part of this post explained how he was arrested?

(This is an SOS from one of your members who is rotting away in the police cell in Calabar because he went to church to pray the day your pastor was kidnaped.

"" Elder please do what ever you can to get me out of this place, I've been here for a week and two days , I Am very sick, my family is not stabilized,mu wife is fiiled with sorrow. I can not eat sleep nor rest. Three months now I have no salary, my only offense is that I went to church to pray.I have forgivenanyone linked to this matter in earnest.Get me out please, thanks for your love"".

Can members of winners chapel especially appeal to their state pastor and pastoe Seyi of airport branch IBB way Calabar in particular to release this brother!!!!! )

You can only assume from the post that:
--He went to pray on that day, and on his way back, he was arrested by the police
--The police raided the church and arrested him while praying or just standing outside
--He was arrested alone or with a group of 'like-minded' people
--You can make several inference because of his bad communication
--So he has been locked there for three months?
--And his family could not go to those pastors on his behalf
--Or better still get a lawyer to fight his case?
--So @ dazzysleek, you just believe anything everyone tells you without asking questions?
--And all you could do is to call people that ask question 'dumb'?
--With this attitude, I doubt you can go far in life
--Except you get some senses fast
It is usually better to be precise in communications (**if you know what I mean)

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
christemmbassey:
thanks bro, about the salary issue, the victim does not work for d church. I guese, he included that info for the Elder to appreriate the predicament of his family. Thanks again.

You are welcome..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Kind Of People / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.