Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! (43251 Views)

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
ladyF:

so you have made sense, yh? Pls go n rescue the guy from the cell urself abeg, showing empathy online won't in any way help the guys present conditions. Hypocrites with their online 'I care' attitude.

Quote for the day: Action speak louder than words...Characterise people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.

Who u don help?

Shove this into ur empty skull.. Deranged mind..

400billionman:

Who is this pastor so that other Winners members can ask their local pastors if it is Godly and lawful for their fellow pastor to detain a church member in a cell without trial ?
You mentioned 3 months salary, does this detainee work for winners chapel ?
First take an [size=13] experienced [/size] lawyer to bail your friend, Nigerian police plays on the illiteracy of many Nigerians. Visit or call the human rights office.
South-South
Zonal Headquarters Plot H, Block 157, N0 203, Bonny Street, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Telephone: 084-240123
[size=17] Hot Line: 08056513203 [/size]
Other NHRC Help lines
0807 709 1123
0807 709 1124
0807 709 1126
0807 569 7449
Call this line attached to the National Humanrights Commission South South office, explain your case intelligently. They will advice you on what to do. Act fast

These are your rights as a Nigerian. Don't let that guy sleep in a cell for a single day longer.
Right to life
Right to dignity of human person
Right to personal liberty
Right to fair hearing
Right to private and family life
Right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion
Right to freedom of expression and the press
Right to peaceful assembly and association
Right to freedom of movement
Right to freedom from discrimination on the grounds of ethnic group, place of origin, circumstance of birth, sex, religion or political opinion.
Right to compensation for property compulsorily acquired
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by ladyF(f): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2015
400billionman:

Shove this into ur empty skull.. Deranged mind..

lmao I'll ask again: who u don help? Go and rescue the guy form the cell, he's still in there, until then Mr Billionaire .... grin

All na wash!
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by digitsolution: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
I hope the congregation intervenes.

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by prof2015(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2015
natas22:
God works in a mysterious way and he said in every situation give thanks to him. To me may be God has removed so much from your life it might after the church if the cops didn't arrest you might have died in an accident .
www.
serious rubbish
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
ladyF:

lmao I'll ask again: who u don help? Go and rescue the guy form the cell, he's still in there, until then Mr Billionaire .... grin

All na wash!

Why does it bother you if I am a billionaire or not ? I am sure your parents are not.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by winodey(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Osakah24(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2015
ebamma:
To wowo no good
E fit be say you be innocent
But when something happen
Na you dem go dey suspect
Hahahaha, You wicked die,who tell you say the guy wowo.e fit be true shaa.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by ladyF(f): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2015
400billionman:

Why does it brother you if I am a billionaire or not ? I am sure your parents are not.

Your monetary worth is not of concern to me as it doesn't benefit me in any way, plus I never asked u that. The guy still dey cell o, help him!

And u know it's *bother* not 'brother*. Bother is synonymous with 'concern', brother is a 'male sibling'. You are very welcome Mr Billionaire. grin
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by dazzysleek(f): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who r u 2 determine how far I go in life?....u ve shown how stupid u are!....by d way,I didn't insult anyone ...d article says dat d guy was arrested simply cos he went 2 service d day their pastor was kidnapped....how else did u want his arrest be described 2 u?...learn how 2 iron ur speeches and attitude,ie(if u know OT I meant)
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by kolajamesjnr(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
davien:
I'm atheist now... smiley
LWKM
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by dazzysleek(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
MKO4ever:

Why are you always quick to insult people who are not your mate? Please what part of this post explained how he was arrested?

(This is an SOS from one of your members who is rotting away in the police cell in Calabar because he went to church to pray the day your pastor was kidnaped.

"" Elder please do what ever you can to get me out of this place, I've been here for a week and two days , I Am very sick, my family is not stabilized,mu wife is fiiled with sorrow. I can not eat sleep nor rest. Three months now I have no salary, my only offense is that I went to church to pray.I have forgivenanyone linked to this matter in earnest.Get me out please, thanks for your love"".

Can members of winners chapel especially appeal to their state pastor and pastoe Seyi of airport branch IBB way Calabar in particular to release this brother!!!!! )

You can only assume from the post that:
--He went to pray on that day, and on his way back, he was arrested by the police
--The police raided the church and arrested him while praying or just standing outside
--He was arrested alone or with a group of 'like-minded' people
--You can make several inference because of his bad communication
--So he has been locked there for three months?
--And his family could not go to those pastors on his behalf
--Or better still get a lawyer to fight his case?
--So @ dazzysleek, you just believe anything everyone tells you without asking questions?
--And all you could do is to call people that ask question 'dumb'?
--With this attitude, I doubt you can go far in life
--Except you get some senses fast
It is usually better to be precise in communications (**if you know what I mean)

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by RALPHOW(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
christemmbassey:
Pls any member of winners chgpel should appeai to their pastors. This brother is innocent. Can a shephered do this to his sheep? If this brother dies now what will the pastor benefit? IS THIS WHAT JESUS CHRIST WOULD AV DONE?

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS INNOCENT?
BE CAUSE HE SAID HE IS INNOCENT?
JUST PROOF IT TO ME HOW YOU JUMP INTO THAT CONCLUSION PLEASE
I PRAY YOU WILL NOT BE A VICTIM OF KIDNAPPERS IN JESUS NAME?
IF NOT PRAYER AND MOSTLY FAITHFULNESS OF GOD MAY BE THE PASTOR .....
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by christemmbassey(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
RALPHOW:

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS INNOCENT?
BE CAUSE HE SAID HE IS INNOCENT?
JUST PROOF IT TO ME HOW YOU JUMP INTO THAT CONCLUSION PLEASE
I PRAY YOU WILL NOT BE A VICTIM OF KIDNAPPERS IN JESUS NAME?
IF NOT PRAYER AND MOSTLY FAITHFULNESS OF GOD MAY BE THE PASTOR .....
GIVE PROOF HE IS GUILTY! I PRAY U SHOULD NOT BE A VICTIM OF FALSE ACCUSATION AND BE DETAINED WITHOUT TRIAL. What is the difference between illegal detention in a nigerian police cell and in kidnapers' den? And the pastor now functions as ''the ACCUSER OF THE THE BRETHREN'' which supposed to be the work of satan.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by christemmbassey(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
The brother was release this afternoon, Glory be to God. Thanks to the brethren at winners chapel, airport branch Calabar who made this possible. And to all who commented here.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by jokunle(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
hakeem4:
how ?
nihga how far
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by hakeem4(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
jokunle:
nihga how far
I just they observe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Kind Of People / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.