Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship (2048 Views)

A Complicated Affair (A Short Romantic Story) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / "I’m In A Complicated Relationship", The Lady Said. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by donaldekechi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am trying to ask a girl out and she says she is in a complicated relationship. What does she really mean... Ladies in the house please help
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
She's simply telling you she's open for a new relationship as she isn't happy in her relationship and her man. And that if you convince her enough she will leave him for you. But depends if she's attracted to you though.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by sinaj(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol smiley

The truth is dat, she might not be in any relationship nd does not like you either...

she told you dat coz she wana hook up with you coz of ya money or companionship nd will leave you later for someone she likes on d pretext of working out her complicated relationship wink

run nigga!!!

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you her relationship is good and fine.
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by stan241(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
I always advise folks to stay away from such ladies, it simple to me she's either single or in a relationship biko which one is complicated again

1 Like

Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
*sips Tea*

Ok if a lady tells u shes in a complicated relationship then it means she has defo got a bf, hubby, or potential hubby but she likes u too soo wants u to hang around as rebound , or incase she breaks up with him finally ..

Another one is she can be recently dumped or broken up a relationship and still trying see if she will go back to the guy

Or she just dont like u and tryna drop it as nice as possible .. Get the hint grin

Drops pen
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by piicity(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
I like ur pics though. Very lovely darlin
LadyBoss1:

*sips Tea*

Ok if a lady tells u shes in a complicated relationship then it means she has defo got a bf, hubby, or potential hubby but she likes u too soo wants u to hang around as rebound , or incase she breaks up with him finally ..

Another one is she can be recently dumped or broken up a relationship and still trying see if she will go back to the guy

Or she just dont like u and tryna drop it as nice as possible .. Get the hint grin

Drops pen
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

*sips Tea*

Drops pen
hmmm, I've learnt something today..
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by hottest111: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
donaldekechi:
Am trying to ask a girl out and she says she is in a complicated relationship. What does she really mean... Ladies in the house please help
Lol...you are asking ladies to give you advice..u dey jonze be that.
The best advice u can get is from a guy ,,not just any guy... M sure u knw wat am talking abt
Here is my advice.::::
If she says she is in a complicated relationship ;;; that means she's having issue with her current bf, you can take advantage of the situation, here is what to do......
Don't ask her out again, instead start acting like her bf.. Indirectly ask her the issues she's having with her current bf, then be doing opposite of dat shit....and so on

* smoked weed *
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
na so! That implies that she is nt serious with the relationship she is into. It's a green light sign anyway
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by kpolli(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
donaldekechi:

She wants you to join the queue of her boyfriends.... I have been there, experienced it
Re: Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship by jashar(f): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Give the girl time to deal with whatever complications she has.

Thou doesn't need the baggage.

BTW, the proper verb to use is 'being' not 'been'. smiley

(1) (Reply)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Photo Of The Week ::guess Who Is The Boy In This Pic Full Of Girls / Sex Or Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.