Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over (29799 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Temeem3456: 5:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Great man,what a wondrful effrt U̶̲̥̅̊ hv emmitted during Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your tenure as INEC chairman. May almighty Allah rewrd †̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ abndantly,Ameeen. Welcome home I̶̲̥̅̊s time †̥ rest frm national assignment A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ back †̥ accademic activity. smiley L♥√ع U̶̲̥̅̊ Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o much for job weldon 9ja wll never forget Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your hardwrk.
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 01, 2015
i dnt knw if m the only one seeing this, bt the guy him(jega) dae hand over to looks like jega facially.
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by badesco(m): 6:07am On Jul 01, 2015
He did a good job, fine and wish him best of luck. And the next inec char main should come from the SW but the way things is going now, it seems the Buhari is trying to impose another Hausa person on Us and Nigerians should resist it . Nigeria does not belong to one section of the country.
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by basty: 6:08am On Jul 01, 2015
iomoge2:
Jega, the king.
please contest for a position.
or i for see him being a minister or perm sec.

Perm Sec? Olodo
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Kenobus: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2015
johnshagb:
Doff my hat for the professor
for his inability to distribute PVc? We celebrate mediocres
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by kindy51(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2015
edenhazard:
[size=50pt]NA WE HAusa get nigerayria wink[/size] wink wink wink wink wink
u sure?? undecided
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by mekonglobal(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2015
UnknownT:
Jega wouldn't need to teach upto 2months in BUK before he is given another FG appointment as it seems we are practicing Northernocracy now
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Goldmaxx(f): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2015
hit like if u are from igbo naition and share if u are 4rm yorubber
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by sojidayvid(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Jega has done well. I op his successor shld be able to emulate d gud of Jega and do more.

1 Share

Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by jwils(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Gud of him coolGud of him
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Destined2bgreat: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
I thank GOD 4 him 4 the success he made.....
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by SEYIOKE: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:
he has done well.
yeah that might be d reason why ministerial list is pending
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by MightySparrow: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
kimond101:
He has carved a name for himself in the history of Nigeria.
He is a Nigerian muslim man I'm highly proud of and pleased with.
Respect sir.

I wish other muslims will emulate him. Notice to Boko Haram and their sponsors that are reading satanic verses.
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by MightySparrow: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Bifwoli:
Good riddance to that jigger menace who rigged GEJ out of his God given office.

Eliminate all jiggers.

So GEJ lost what gave to him to the devil abi?
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
SEYIOKE:
yeah that might be d reason why ministerial list is pending
grin
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by winodey(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Breaking News:- CBN Extends BVN Registration To
October 31st
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by dipotech: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
JEGA may the Lord bless you more. Welldone for showing the world that we can do it. You have made our country proud once again.
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Swaggzkid: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Wat I see in the picture is him[JEGA] handing over to some even older than him..

Abi am I wrong?
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by winodey(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
... much respect sir...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

He brought Buhari to power. What a genius! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Return Of Benin Artefacts: Obaseki Hosts German Officials In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.