Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Do You Remember Any Of These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Any Of These? (1675 Views)

Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. / Lol..guys Do You Remember This SCENE/MOVIE? / Guys You Remember?? Throw Your Pen Under The Desk...just To See Her Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2015
1. Love Don't Cost A Thing (2003).

Alvin Johnson (Nick Cannon) is an extremely intelligent nerd under consideration for a General Motors scholarship, as he is skilled in designing engines. However, he's always dreamed of hanging out with the popular kids, especially Paris Morgan (Christina Milian), a beautiful, popular cheerleader dating NBAbstar Dru Hilton. When Paris crashes her mother's expensive SUV during an argument with Dru, Alvin agrees to repair the car in return for two weeks of dating. Alvin uses money he had saved for his project, jeopardizing his scholarship...

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2015
2. Love And Basketball (2000).

The story of Quincy McCall (Epps) and Monica Wright (Lathan), two next door neighbors in Los Angeles, who arepursuing their basketball careers before eventually falling for each other.

Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2015
3. Brown Sugar (2002).

Brown sugar is the film that follows the evolvingrelationship between Sidney (Sanaa Lathan), anattractive young woman who has just been appointed the editor-in-chief of the hip-hop magazine XXL, and Dre (Taye Diggs), an A&R for Millennium Records. They have been bound together since their early childhood. The news that Dre is preparing to be married to Reese (Nicole Ari Parker ), a successful entertainment attorney, sends Sidney into a subconscious tizzy.

Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by demmy0325(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Brown sugar... Ma fav.. cool
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2015
4. Save The Last Dance (2001).

The film stars Julia Stiles and Sean Patrick Thomas as a teenage interracial couple in Chicago who work together and train for a dance audition.

Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2015
5. Two can play the game.

Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Goldmaxx(f): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2015
spacebooked this land is for sale
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by kendrick9(m): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Two can play that game and love don't cost a thing are my faves.. ... great movies back then
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2015
I love cayote ugly
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Chibuhealth(f): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Osufia in London
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Shortyy(f): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2015
NO
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Mznaett: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Love and Basketball with Two can play were my fav cheesy

But now I think I prefer "four can play" sad cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Horlawoomey(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2015
I have seen all these films, they are very interesting back then.

Love don't cost a thing is very hilarious up till now. I will appreciate if anyone can give me a link to where I can download all these films.
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by patrickmuf(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2015
The Best Man ranks as my best...
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Not an indomie generation buh i know none of themshocked embarassed

Z.R
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by justmag(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2015
You forgot BEST MAN and the other movie with Jada pinkett and lerenz tate.

classicckkkkkk!!! wink
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by princeogbeide1(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
mhen" High school musical was the most interesting one here" I really dreamt of traveling overseas after I watched High school musical movie"
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by olu4life(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Choi... I don old o. So dis films were wayback in early 2000s. Watched all except Love and Basketball. I repeated Love dont cost a thing severally, Christina Milan rocks then.

Abeg where Bestman dey na undecided Part 1 o before indomie generation claims they know it
Wait sef, where is Half Past Dead Morris Chestnut, Ja Rule and Steven Seagal. I clearly remember that bad chick,damn!!!
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by olu4life(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Not an indomie generation buh i know none of themshocked embarassed

Z.R
Judging from ur pics, u b indomie generation. If we start mentioning early 2000s movie u no go fit know am talkless of late 90s cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
6. American Pie.

Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by scampy(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
American Pie

All the parts are hilarious
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Sile12:
6. American Pie.
what about "why do fools fall in love" i love that movie wella.
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by IamLEGEND1: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2015
chaaaaaiiii!!!!

i don watch all diz films oh....( I DON START DEY OLD BE DAT?)

BUT BROS, where

home alone and baby's day out?

except of coz if u're listing strictly romance movies.
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by decode55(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
American Pie ^_^
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
7. Romeo + Juliet.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by olu4life(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Sile12:
6. American Pie.
Dis film na rubbish to me aswear. A friend forced me to watch it. All I see is a dumbass wanking undecided grin

Did I just see Baby's Day Out Damn!!! Nolstagic, watched d movie several times, even our stations couldn't stop playing it. Very hilarious film. Where dat baby dey now sef?! undecided

cc IamLEGEND1
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by Youngpo413: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Hotel Rwanda
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by IamLEGEND1: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2015
olu4life:

Dis film na rubbish to me aswear. A friend forced me to watch it. All I see is a dumbass wanking undecided grin

Did I just see Baby's Day Out Damn!!! Nolstagic, watched d movie several times, even our stations couldn't stop playing it. Very hilarious film. Where dat baby dey now sef?! undecided

cc IamLEGEND1

i hear say na drug trafficker now.
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by zealot4me(f): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Lol this got me cracked up!
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by olu4life(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Choi, had to read up on it now. The baby was actually acted by a twins, they switched them at intervals. No drug story to their current life o but read one belonged to a fraternity sha undecided
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2015
olu4life:

Judging from ur pics, u b indomie generation. If we start mentioning early 2000s movie u no go fit know am talkless of late 90s cheesy

why are you guys so quick to judge So any pic in one's profile means its them?undecided anyway, its my brother with his friends. You dont need to believe tho.undecided

Z.R
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These? by greatgod2012(f): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2015
What about "Coming to America"?
I love that film!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us Ur Political Crush(es) / Your P*NIS Hygiene** / My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.