Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl (562 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by texmi2u(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Its funny that I been so furious about one of my close friend who dated my Ex-girlfriend and eventually married her within 4 months of breaking up with her.
But initially I broke from the relationship due to personal reasons. You guys think it's an act of revenge or they been bleeping before I broke up with her?
Or is there no reason for me to be mad at them? because I excommunicated them both for that same reason.
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by oppybouy(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Lool. Dude, seriously?
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by CountDracula(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2015
She broke up wit u. 4months is a long tym. Forget her. Find anoda babe
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by missbehave247(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2015
One man food is another man's poison "does this ring a bell"
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2015
you are not serious.. Na only you dem do girl for?undecided

You better forget about it and move on.

Z.R
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by Young03(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2015
question
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2015
texmi2u:
Its funny that I been so furious about one of my close friend who dated my Ex-girlfriend and eventually married her within 4 months of breaking up with her.
But initially I broke from the relationship due to personal reasons. You guys think it's an act of revenge or they been bleeping before I broke up with her?
Or is there no reason for me to be mad at them? because I excommunicated them both for that same reason.

Aren't u selfish? Like a 2yrs old who thinks the world revolves around him?
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by justmag(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
If you are over her...or done with her. I don't see why not. She is going to date someone else anyways. Whether it's your close friend or worse friend! Tooo many fishes in the river to worry about one.
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by Captainswag225(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2015
its bad. Very very bad. End your friendship with ur friend if u cant stand it.
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by texmi2u(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
its bad. Very very bad. End your friendship with ur friend if u cant stand it.

I sure did... cut them both off
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by Captainswag225(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2015
texmi2u:

I sure did... cut them both off
great! Such a friend can stab u in the back anyday. U will surely get better friendz.
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Its over she has moved on you need to do the same homes..... all that question of whether they have been fvcking while U guys were together, or if they are doing it to get at you is crap. Time will reveal everything. For now get out there and wish them the very best
Re: Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2015
I think cutting them off is a childish act...leave them and wish them luck in their marriage,they are adults for christ's sake..whether they've been fvcking b4 u broke up is their headache,nemesis wil catch up with them cos a relationship built on lie and deceit will not stand..i rest my case.!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nathan Collier: Montana Man Inspired By Same-sex Marriage Ruling Requests Right / Advice For Building Relationships That Are Healthy, Happy And Satisfying / How I Got 7GB On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.