Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (46564 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by luluosas(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
The sinner runneth when no one pursues
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by hardisha81(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
alphaStoner:

You don't know me, so don't be quick to conclude
knowing u is not necessary, until u tell me reason behind Ur utterance?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by hardisha81(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
alphaStoner:

He killed himself that's why I'm congratulating him
he killed himself nd u are congratulating him...abi?...Ur religion belief pls?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Etizz: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
*pls don't insult me* loll...

seems like you've received lots of insults on here

Naaaaaah.... Who cares, just advising those who don't think before quoting..... Go it.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by betandwin8484: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
i pity you cos you just a big fool without an iota of sympathy.... fuc*k you and ur fucky malaysia govt.....
I can see you can even hold your brother down for them
....foolish hypocritical human bigot

It's a waste of time talking to you, I believe you have join hand in burning our fellow citizen down there in Nigeria for stealing 50 Naira, and you come here claiming to be a reasonable person.. handsome monkey
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
betandwin8484:

It's a waste of time talking to you, I believe you have join hand in burning our fellow citizen down there in Nigeria for stealing 50 Naira, and you come here claiming to be a reasonable person.. handsome monkey
malay monkey.... go and lick their boot
Boot licker
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by mayoralex(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
R.I.P to the dear. but it could have been avoided. he obviously killed himself. why run or jump from a building if you're not guilty. he obviously was into bad stuff which made him fear the police and jump to his death. its no news that a larger percentage of Malay boys are either yahoo boys or drug dealers. R.I.P
Guy who no go no go know. I can't forget the day I was chased by the malay ekeh because whether u get visa or u get visa once u be nigerian is better to avoid their interrogation
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by fizzy94(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession
Bigot, must you involve religion in everything? You have a long way to go man.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by betandwin8484: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
malay monkey.... go and lick their boot
Boot licker

Monkey am not even in malay,, useless boy,, you are eventually looking for a means to travel abroad and you can't eee ? uneducated monkey without brain...
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by betandwin8484: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
fizzy94:

He is uneducated, don't get involve with him , you will turn out to be the crazy one, you can chat with a crazy person , people will think you are the crazy one, so leave him alone
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by betandwin8484: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
mayoralex:

Guy who no go no go know. I can't forget the day I was chased by the malay ekeh because whether u get visa or u get visa once u be nigerian is better to avoid their interrogation

Of cox who no go no go know,, why are they chasing our fellow citizens? can you answer that.. Is it because we gave them the motivation ? out of 10 Nigerian men over there , what is the possibility that 6 out of that 10 men are into Illegal stuff ? If you are a sincere person and know the truth then you know why they are chasing Nigerians over there.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by no2fuks(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
anything is better than coming back to naija
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truly doze guys are too creepy, i'd rada say over-ambitious
trapQ:
lol.... you just don't like igbos I guess
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Una sure say no be film dem dey act?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
betandwin8484:

Monkey am not even in malay,, useless boy,, you are eventually looking for a means to travel abroad and you can't eee ? uneducated monkey without brain...
am in Europe dhorr
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
fizzy94:

because your religion is a big scam dhorr
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by ojimbo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession
have you come to expose another foolishness online? did you know what the young man did

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Goodwinners: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
ojimbo:
have you come to expose another foolishness online? did you know what the young man did

@bonapart location states he is in Italy, so he is probably injecting cocaine in his ass from germany to italy,, so don't waste you time chatting with him... he is one of those illegal immigrant pushing drugs and spoiling the nation's name.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
ojimbo:
he killed you
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Goodwinners:

@bonapart location states he is in Italy, so he is probably injecting cocaine in his ass from germany to italy,, so don't waste you time chatting with him... he is one of those illegal immigrant pushing drugs and spoiling the nation's name.
i forgave you before you typed this
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by ojimbo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
he killed you
this was the same way we foolish Nigerians have gone wide spraying rubbish and bringing hatred on ourselves ever since usa high court signed gay marriage. we are here with all sort of abomination and wickedness and yet how many times has american keep insulting and coursing us ever since then?, go to social media and see how Nigerians are calling for God's punishment and wrath on Americans as if them Nigerians are holy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by chukxie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

Are Nigerians the only Africans living in Malaysia? Let's stop being over-sentimental for once and take a deep look into why we're wanted in Malaysia and in a lot of countries.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
ojimbo:
this was the same way we foolish Nigerians have gone wide spraying rubbish and bringing hatred on ourselves ever since usa high court signed gay marriage. we are here with all sort of abomination and wickedness and yet how many times has american keep insulting and coursing us ever since then?, go to social media and see how Nigerians are calling for God's punishment and wrath on Americans as if them Nigerians are holy
why are you in pain for them(America) or does the law in anyway benefit you
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Because they hate corruption,and you people are deeply corrupt.
Bonapart:
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
mtshewww did anybody push him,he jumped to his death.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
i forgave you before you typed this
but you hate them with everything in your possession,Igbo fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
crusadistic:
then what are you?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
uplawal:
Because they hate corruption,and you people are deeply corrupt.
so you're happy they killing us
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by ibedun: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
crusadistic:

Supported! Foolish Igbos!
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Raylight2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:

I just wonder why a young man will be running from the authorities if he has a clean record?
am sure he doesn't have one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / Gbagada, Lagos Joggers Must Be Quarantined For 14 Days - Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.