Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood (42531 Views)

Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Robinhood477: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
buhari is tallest man
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
shegsky:
Who is Buhari 's FATHER ?
He was born out of wedlock. No father
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Loopy95: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Still watching cryStill watching
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by tumbez: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
hoooh!!! This is my president...God bless nigeria!!!!!
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by silvernus0: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
be like O boy watch my back, if i say A simplify...

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by boujaye: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
[size=13pt]We dont want paparazzi pictures, we want change[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Mordyb: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:
In contrast, TANOIDS are here to whine and cry cos PMB is taking his time to clean the rot GEJ left behind.

All the problem PMB is facing today, why didn't GEJ your hero eradicate them during his 6yrs tenure.

PMBs tenure is just a little over a month and fuel supply nationwide has been steady at the stipulated price of N87. Also, power supply seems to have improved drastically.

Step by step, we are getting there
stop lying fuel scarcity are gradually resurfacing keep your lies to yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Rilwayne001: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
see as Goro don chop Baba cheeks finish grin

You dey craze grin grin LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by drake2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:

Which Light? Wetin Light here?

"The Dullardests"

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by condralbede(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pls can we see photo of D3 bleeping his wife... cos e be like say nah dt one remain ooo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by bbjummy: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by ElFenomeno1: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Adesina no do measurement before them sow him trad ni?
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by sage2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
We are unto an unending season of pictures. Nigerians should brace up for more of this, call it one chance if you like.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by frisky2good(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
I will make Nigeria great but first, let me take a selfie.
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who be that short guy when dey like Igor grin
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by valandy99(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:
In contrast, TANOIDS are here to whine and cry cos PMB is taking his time to clean the rot GEJ left behind.

All the problem PMB is facing today, why didn't GEJ your hero eradicate them during his 6yrs tenure.

PMBs tenure is just a little over a month and fuel supply nationwide has been steady at the stipulated price of N87. Also, power supply seems to have improved drastically.

common sense, u no get. although no sense is common... keep on deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
This man thin sha.
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by bonnybonco: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
What of photos Buhari in a matches mood? Na photos we go chop for more than one month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by morbeta(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wildrage:
The only picture not yet considered worthy of public consumption in the last one month is the presidential shag. We need to know if he prefers doggy or missionary

That. One is simply, I believe PMB doesn't take alcohol and doesn't smpke, and was a General. The answer is Oga is action pack-----------hand grenade and frog-switching is his prefernce.Warning: Do try dat at with ur woman.
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by ruggedtimi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
instabuhari...adesina no wori u go soon fresh up.
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

PMB did all dis?? den he has started work na.. I DONT wanna hea u say 'give him time' again ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Erukumakanaki: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You dey craze grin grin LMAO
chai!
Bobo. . .You no see as e dry like fried pomo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Huh! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by alawaiss(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Emekamex post=35354882]Will this bring back the Chibok girls? If not, I don't really care
Wi hup nd prayed 4d retune of stolen Chibok girlz By GEJ
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by MalcoImX: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
talktimi:
WTF is all this crap ? Photos of PMB telling a joke, photos of PMB in a lighter mood, check out PMB and his swag... The president had been reduced to a mere joke by the clowns allowed to operate around him. What the FÛCK
Maybe it's the official photographer sending out the shots. Tell him not to, maybe he'll hear you.
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by taharqa: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Where are the COS and SGF?

undecided undecided.... cheesy
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ndlistic:
President Muhammadu Buhari pictured in a happy mood with his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity -Mr Femi Adesina, at the presidential villa, Abuja...Mr Adesina who was appointed a month today was all smiles as he posed with the number one citizen of the country.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/president-buhari-pictured-in-lighter.html

This Buhari matter don tire me undecided
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by tuke: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Season of Photos, abeg make una give us photo of our country's account o!
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by ajepako(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
huangcheng:
...and they send us yet another set of photo.

What else do you expect?

CHANGE?? Mbanu!

Na photo
Re: Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood by mkpikpub(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Misleading headline. I cannot see any happy mood on Buhari's face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.