Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage (43490 Views)

Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu / Genevieve, Rita, Uche Jombo Are "Veteran-Spinsters" - Twitter User / Still Single:Nollywood Divas In Their 30s And 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Robinhood477: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
very good for them..oo
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by missstella(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Funke shouldn't be on the list
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by iRepNaija1: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Some of the ladies are lesbians or feminists who do not need a man. As for the men, guess they are still searching for Miss perfect undecided

Really? What a weird assumption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by freeposting107: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Scholarship that worths $200,000 FREE for YOU! at >> http://www.freeposting107..com/
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by tellwisdom: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kimeto:
Look at all them oldies...don't go and marry oh. Be forming there. undecided undecided undecided

How far...do you have big yansh?? sad...I just want to see

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by tsdarkside(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
it is realy unbelievable today..a lot of people looking for a partner..but,still there are a lot of singles....very strange... undecided undecided

i dont care sha...more women for me.... grin grin grin
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Evina(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
shiizzy:
undecided i smell fp......
You really do have a strong sense off smell.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Romanticboy1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
brb
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Make dem marry jare, I wan chop party rice.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Genevieve my love lipsrsealed OP you are a fool putting her pic among the rest,because we are yet to go public with our union,i moved to Ghana to be closer to my love,so please remove her from that list.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by eyeon(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
They show us what love is while acting up there while outside the stage, they know not what love is... What a world.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by eyeon(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
Make dem marry jare, I wan chop party rice.
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by omarhlichanwa: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Gabrendo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
People should marry for the ryt reasons. nt because others re gettin married. its nobody business if they choose to stay single for the rest of their life. they av their reasons. wat is even the essence of marriage? only to procreate i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by trapQ: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
you gotta be kidding me. NONSO diobi is 39 shit. I was thinking he's just 30 or 31

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Dgunnerz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
If you know any of them that wants to adopt a son ...Am here oo...Waiting...

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by ahamonyeka(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Op how you take know say them never marry?ok,tell me how john njama go take marry wey me never marry.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Orikinla(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Funke Akindele was married and now divorced or separated.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by chubbygal(f): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dem life dem business!!!!as for the Op this photo is for you cool cool cool

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by nwachi1404: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nonso Diobi is not 39. He is 33, was my classmate in C.I.C Enugu.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by asidere(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
I wonder which man will settle with a lady like bimbo akintola,this actress is so mean and pompous,i see her as an husband beater.Bimbo akintola and Benita nzeribe have similar character .Men are ready to marry them but are scared.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Neplusultra(f): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nonso Diobi 39 shocked shocked shocked Looks early thirties! Small body no be disease o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
asidere:
I wonder which man will settle with a lady like bimbo akintola,this actress is so mean and pompous,i see her as an husband beater.Bimbo akintola and Benita nzeribe have similar character .Men are ready to marry them but are scared.
bimbo is a gentle lady she is not a husband beater
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Minemrys: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Football age
guy u too funny. U want tel me say them d0n pass that age?
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by asidere(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
So Ada Ameh is still single.I had a crush on this actress way back.her smile is so captivating,she is beautiful but not tall.I like her and i pray she finds the right partner.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Make them continue...

Ada Ameh thoughlipsrsealed

And funke will be 39 come Augustshocked
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Bonapart(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Minemrys:

guy u too funny. U want tel me say them d0n pass that age?
tay tay na.... you wan tell me say tonto dikeh never reach 45
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by front247: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Op Is marriage compulsory .
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by NCP: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by dotune(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Funke Akindele was married tho. It failed. She shouldn't be in that category.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by ceejay4real(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nonso Diobi was born in 1982 so he's 33 at the most. OP pls kindly take note, and Jim Iyke is over 40.
Thanks!
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by eleko1: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Most peepz bashing dem are still in their ripe age but aren't married.Make una dey look for HIT/RUN mugu/maga undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Cee-c And Leo Host Calabar Beauty Pageant Event Together / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.