Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage (43663 Views)

Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu / Genevieve, Rita, Uche Jombo Are "Veteran-Spinsters" - Twitter User / Still Single:Nollywood Divas In Their 30s And 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by zendy: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
you gotta be kidding me. NONSO diobi is 39 shit. I was thinking he's just 30 or 31

I don't know who put Nonso Diobi down as 39 years old. He was a junior when I was a senior when we were in secondary School (CIC Enugu) and I'm not even close to 39 yet.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Evina:
You really do have a strong sense off smell.
sense.off.smell. angry
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by carzola(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is Oge okoye married? abeg put her on that list, worst thing is that she der form too much, i met her in south africa even to free me her pin she no gree even after i told her i was passing SA to paris...
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by prettyJoy22(f): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Moneyyy:
Is it that they are not considering marriage or no one is considering them for marriage? When a lady clocks 30yrs, the decision of marriage is no longer hers to make (if you know what I mean).
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by InvertedHammer: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
/
10 years down the line, most of them will look back and ask "what happened?".

The grass always looks greener from the other side.

They and only they know how they feel about it. No window dressing or cheerleading necessary when they go to bed at night and have to be honest to themselves.

Yes. I am talking about the ladies.
/
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Captainswag225(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
not everyone was born to marry so its okay.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by prettyJoy22(f): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Moneyyy:
Is it that they are not considering marriage or no one is considering them for marriage? When a lady clocks 30yrs, the decision of marriage is no longer hers to make (if you know what I mean).
#Beingfemaleinnigeria
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by prettyJoy22(f): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
I have an innocent crush on Kalu right from the days of "domino" smiley
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin[quote author=firstEVA post=35358994]Some of the ladies are lesbians or feminists who do not need a man. As for the men, guess they are still searching for Miss perfect undecided[/quote Why not say that the men are gays? Lol
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by onlyson16(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na by force.beside u nko av u marry?
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's deir life n Biz finally... wateva rock deir boats
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by trapQ: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
he really is my dear. I just saw an article on Google of him saying his mom was surprised why he isn't married at 38. and that was last year.
zendy:

I don't know who put Nonso Diobi down as 39 years old. He was a junior when I was a senior when we were in secondary School (CIC Enugu) and I'm not even close to 39 yet.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by joywendy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Some of the ladies are lesbians or feminists who do not need a man. As for the men, guess they are still searching for Miss perfect undecided
Na by force angry

I know we are all entitled to our opinions but we should be reasonable abeg

Why the double standards? undecided
Who says the ladies in question aren't also looking for their mr perfect?
Why not also refer to the guys as gays too?
WhY the labels do you even understand the concept behind those two words you mentioned? Or you just feel like wasting mb?
Are you married? If yes,can you tell me what you have achieved so far? If no kindly pick a category to fit in

With this your crazy assumption and wrapped up mentality,you will still be one of the first to advocate that women are their worst enemies

People are making impact,touching lives, etc you are here talking trash and giving labels,I don't blame you it is what being a female in nigeria has caused.undecided

*edited*

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by ammy4goodies(f): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jenny looking kul as ever
tongue
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by gamaliel121(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Some people were not just meant to be married

It's only in Nigeria that we take this marriage thing too personal

its taken seriously in other places..
You will take it seriously too if you can't get married. God forbid..
Marriage is important, its necessary..
Peace.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
baralatie:
well jim iyke had a nasty "not how to propose to a lady" with Nadia so and lost the chick to stronger competition.that is why he is single.not because of his choice.
explain
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Kimeto(f): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

How far...do you have big yansh?? sad...I just want to see
You can't see it sorry
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by mayorchelsea(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
wait o...Funke Akindele is actually older than these ladies?I'll check their profiles again
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by mayorchelsea(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
wait o...Funke Akindele is actually older or of same age as some of these old spinsters?I'll check their profiles again,so Funke old like this?
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
kenex4ever:
explain
Nadia was hot and crazy in love with Jim iyke (Nadia dumped Essien of Chelsea,real Madrid for iyke.now Nadia is like Lilian Bach.Jim iyke now on live TV asked Nadia for her hand in marriage.whaaaat!
she took the no route without pay role,next thing another guy with no name but a one time classmate bumped into Nadia in the u.s.some people will say rebound guy(for where!)
the guy no slack at all.first attempt gave Nadia belle with twins.
imagine Lilian Bach just waka take ****** face me,in short I reserve my comment.
that was how Jim miss better fish o!
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by tellwisdom: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kimeto:

You can't see it sorry

Why?? angry...but is it big?
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Some of the ladies are lesbians or feminists who do not need a man. As for the men, guess they are still searching for Miss perfect
Are u gay? Den if No why impose it to others.. angry angry if u havn't met dis ladies in person to. No why dey are still single" dont come here and spilts trash.. #mind yaself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Kimeto(f): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

Why?? angry...but is it big?
All that one no concern you
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
baralatie:

Nadia was hot and crazy in love with Jim iyke (Nadia dumped Essien of Chelsea,real Madrid for iyke.now Nadia is like Lilian Bach.Jim iyke now on live TV asked Nadia for her hand in marriage.whaaaat!
she took the no route without pay role,next thing another guy with no name but a one time classmate bumped into Nadia in the u.s.some people will say rebound guy(for where!)
the guy no slack at all.first attempt gave Nadia belle with twins.
imagine Lilian Bach just waka take ****** face me,in short I reserve my comment.
that was how Jim miss better fish o!
lol, okay o.
In addition, I heard she wanted a baby but jim was procrastinating.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
joywendy:

Na by force angry

I know we are all entitled to our opinions but we should be reasonable abeg

Why the double standards? undecided
Who says the ladies in question aren't also looking for their mr perfect?
Why not also refer to the guys as gays too?
WhY the labels do you even understand the concept behind those two words you mentioned? Or you just feel like wasting mb?
Are you married? If yes,can you tell me what you have achieved so far? If no kindly pick a category to fit in

You make people who say women are not their worst enemies sound like fools with this your crazy assumption and wrapped up mentality.

people are making impact,touching lives, etc you are here talking trash and giving labels,I don't blame you it is what being a female in nigeria has caused.undecided
word! Tell d'sensless idiat fact jare..

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by tellwisdom: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kimeto:
All that one no concern you

Ok, please wink
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by baralatie(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
kenex4ever:
lol, okay o.
In addition, I heard she wanted a baby but jim was procrastinating.
imagine even oshobaby no slack as he ran into Lara.
chai,see woman to carry your pikin,
just imagine if it was tuface wetin he for do?
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Kimeto(f): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ok, please wink
Lol grin grin...stop begging undecided
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
baralatie:

imagine even oshobaby no slack as he ran into Lara.
chai,see woman to carry your pikin,
just imagine if it was tuface wetin he for do?
lol. He wants to b bachelor for life may be
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kimeto:
Lol grin grin...stop begging undecided

Na wa o...Shey make I wait small?? sad
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Kimeto(f): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

Na wa o...Shey make I wait small?? sad
Just wait...it's coming cool
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by baralatie(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
kenex4ever:
lol. He wants to b bachelor for life may be
I don't blame him,the next girl that came along was a Lady in Malaysia that said she was married to Jim iyke in her dream!
mehnnn see wahala!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam Wears Glittery Swimwear And Boxing Gloves (Photo) / Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.