Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage (43487 Views)

Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu / Genevieve, Rita, Uche Jombo Are "Veteran-Spinsters" - Twitter User / Still Single:Nollywood Divas In Their 30s And 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rita Dominics was born in 1975 and that makes her 40 years. Genevieve Nnaji was born in 1979 and she is 36. As per Rita Nzeribe, she is older than Bimbo Akintola.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by tellwisdom: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kimeto:
Just wait...it's coming cool

Do u know me, anywhere? smiley
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by kayla29: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rita Dominic will be 40yrs this year

Benita Nzeribe is 40+

Plus they can't marry theirselves
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by joywendy(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
chinoasa:
word! Tell d'sensless idiat fact jare..

Lolz babe take it easy on her ehn,its not her fault but the enviroment in which we found ourselves that allows for such crazy thought.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
baralatie:

I don't blame him,the next girl that came along was a Lady in Malaysia that said she was married to Jim iyke in her dream!
mehnnn see wahala!
lol
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by damiloladuke: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
for real

HOW I PRANKED THE GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by doreenvee(f): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
If there is any of them praying for a partner, God will grant their requests.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Moneyyy:
Is it that they are not considering marriage or no one is considering them for marriage? When a lady clocks 30yrs, the decision of marriage is no longer hers to make (if you know what I mean).
big,fat lie ignorant men propagate to feel better about themselves.nigeria is surely the home of neanderthals.ive said it again and again. grin
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Kimeto(f): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

Do u know me, anywhere? smiley
Uh...I don't think so. No
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by RazziP(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
YOU CAN TELL THEM AM AVAILABLE
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by hibbayueei(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok.

For your Dual OTG smartphones flash drive
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by yhermmie(f): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Not my business
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Pamelayoung: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Celebrities
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by MzMay(f): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
zendy:

I don't know who put Nonso Diobi down as 39 years old. He was a junior when I was a senior when we were in secondary School (CIC Enugu) and I'm not even close to 39 yet.
tell them
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by engrajoo1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
and aw is ds supposed to affect the price of garri in ijebu market??
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
gamaliel121:

its taken seriously in other places..
You will take it seriously too if you can't get married. God forbid..
Marriage is important, its necessary..
Peace.

OK, we clearly have different opinion
No need to argue

Peace smiley
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by veave(f): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Superman11:

VEave okay i am asking your hand now.. before time runs

Okay, I will send my bank details to you tmao...
You deposit the bride price. Okay?
Don't want us to waste time no need going to the village.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Superman11(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2015
veave:

Okay, I will send my bank details to you tmao...
You deposit the bride price. Okay?
Don't want us to waste time no need going to the village.

This is E-Marriage huh ? am stunned.. hope you have a Savannah Bank account ?
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by veave(f): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Superman11:

This is E-Marriage huh ? am stunned.. hope you have a Savannah Bank account ?

Society Generale
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Superman11(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2015
veave:

Society Generale

Your still awake huh !! i thought you would be snuggling between pretty pillows??
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Superman11(m): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2015
veave:

Society Generale

That Bank is not recognized by the Apex bank oo
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by iRepNaija1: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Horlaidex:

http://www.247juice.net/2015/07/top-15-single-nollywood-bachelors-and-spinsters-who-are-not-considering-marriage-yet.html

The title of this post is off-putting. Is spinster the best word you could come up with to describe unmarried women? Smh.
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by gamaliel121(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

OK, we clearly have different opinion No need to argue
Peace smiley
Actually that's my opinion.. wink
SELENAqueensy:

OK, we clearly have different opinion No need to argue
Peace smiley
Actually that's my opinion..
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2015
... the many spouses they had in movies is enough fordem

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2015
... the many spouses they had in movies is enough fordem

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Evina:
You really do have a strong sense off smell.
yes i do
Re: Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage by EmmyDe25(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Moneyyy:
Is it that they are not considering marriage or no one is considering them for marriage? When a lady clocks 30yrs, the decision of marriage is no longer hers to make (if you know what I mean).
LOOOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Style. See Photos / Cee-c And Leo Host Calabar Beauty Pageant Event Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.