Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist (524 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Do Not Open! But If You Insist In Opening, Tell Us The 2 Things You Saw In D Pix / My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by Wildrage: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
You have thriving oil servicing coy with lots of multi national clients . All the departments are manned by highly skilled, dedicated professionals and after a succession of incompetent personal secretaries you were able to secure the service of a very educated, young and competent lady sourced through a reputable HR company. Her employment has been of immense blessing to your organization and to you personally. The "problem" however is her exceeding beauty. Although her dressing is modest and professional, she still oozes an unmistakable sexual appeal and no one comes to the office without complimenting her beauty and professional competence. Your wife visited the office one day , saw the lady and since then has insisted she must be sacked because she can't trust her around you. This has been a source of constant friction at home as you have also insisted she (your wife) cannot not dictate who you work with in your office. You love your wife and family passionately and won't want anything or anyone to come between you, but you also know, based on your experience, that getting a competent and reliable secretary is quite difficult. What do you advice?
Re: Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by IamLEGEND1: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Brace urself,

#ThePhilosophersAreComing
Re: Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
If she insists, i'll sack her buh before I do that, i'll fix her in another coy cos she hasn't done anything wrong!

Women palava!
Re: Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by Wildrage: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:
If she insists, i'll sack her buh before I do that, i'll fix her in another coy cos she hasn't done anything wrong!

Women palava!

The problem is getting a competent replacement. You can go on leave for a month and you can trust her to make the right decisions on your behalf
Re: Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wildrage:

The problem is getting a competent replacement. You can go on leave for a month and you can trust her to make the right decisions on your behalf
To save ur home, u need to go on a search again while she still remains there until u find someone who is competent!

*My opinion*
Re: Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by Wildrage: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:

To save ur home, u need to go on a search again while she still remains there until u find someone who is competent!

*My opinion*
Don't you think she needs to instead deal with her trust issue, it's the secretary this time, it may be someone else next time, so are going to keep replacing people she's uncomfortable with?
Re: Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by dharay88: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
dump d wife, fuçk d sec.
Nd d rest shall follow... lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wildrage:

Don't you think she needs to instead deal with her trust issue, it's the secretary this time, it may be someone else next time, so are going to keep replacing people she's uncomfortable with?
U know ur wife better!

If she has been having trust issues then u trash it out with her because like u said, u'll keep replacing important people in ur coy just because she's not comfortable with them!

Goodluck to you!

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes In Life.. / American Man Awarded $750K Settlement Because Prison Officials Ignored His Erect / Family Wahala; Candid Opinions Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.