Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) (63405 Views)

90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by DJEhimond(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Summary please
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by beyoncausme: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
interesting...
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Fairbanks(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
adonbilivit

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
Since you were born on the
same day, would you like to
die the same day too?

*journalist/reporters and their weird questions sef undecided

its been long i saw that geh that comments first on every topic..abi her data has finished ni Over to the next person jare

INTROVERT aiit ?
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Kendumazy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Am also a twin but i and my twin brother didnt look alike.. We dont even act as if we're twin and i like am die cos i dont like all those resemblance ish where i wont be free based on questioning on my roads and anywhere as per people asking, where's ur second? Are u the taiwo or kehinde etc.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by IlekeHD: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
lovely twins! . They should eat dsame poison or drag each other to lagoon to die dsame day. They've 4goten that God might kal dem to his house separately.

Lmaoooo wicked grin
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
On clicking this thread, the first chapter sound ironic but on scrolling down... Way too down... Much like a play of violin...
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by damiloladuke: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
die same day?

HOW I PRANKED THE GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by mistabiola: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmm

They've lived a fulfilled life but only God has the power to say if they will die @ the same time & day..

If they need a helping hand cheesy cheesy

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by dominique(f): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
The twins never said they wanted to die the same day, it's the journalist that put the words in their mouths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by ipreach: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
they have live a fulfilled life. Congratulations to the beautiful twins

1 Like

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
die the same day too?

its been long i saw that geh that comments first on every topic..abi her data has finished ni Over to the next person jare
that introvert abi?
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

If they need a helping hand cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin Evil
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Onemansquad(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lincoln275:
that introvert abi?
yex o u don c her 2da
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by adamilen(f): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
die the same day too?

Lol....U mean INTROVERT? E be like say she get exam.

1 Like

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Onemansquad(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
adamilen:

grin grin
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by emamos: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
lovely twins! . They should eat dsame poison or drag each other to lagoon to die dsame day. They've 4goten that God might kal dem to his house separately.
you wouldnt have said this should you have someone of their age..
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by RazziP(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
This good seeing both of them at this age, but die same time...doubt it
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by mistabiola: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
emamos:
you wouldnt have said this should you have someone of their age..

Don't mind that ugly wolf cheesy cheesy

They just released him from........ You know the rest cheesy cheesy

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Itunup(f): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmmn,this is awesome
tayebest:
Ejire oyila winiwini loju orogun, ejiworo loju iya re
Mba bejire mbayo, O be kese be kasa, ofese me jejeji be sile alakisa
o so alakisa di onigbaso, okan ni mba bi mba yo,
sugbon meji lowole tomiwa,
Gbajumo omo ti ngba ikunle iya, ti ngba idobale lowo
baba to bi won lomo
Ejire ara isokun, edunjobi omo edun tin sere ori igi
Epo nbe, ewa nbe, aya mi oja lati bi ibeji
Taiyelolu ma yo se se, Akehinde gbegbon mayo se se
Ejire oyila, ema yo se se, nbabi edunjobi mba yo pe
mobi oba omo.
Edumare bawa da awon Ibeji wa si
Amin, Ase

Am proud to be Among da twins grin grin
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by misreal(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/octogenarian/we-hope-to-die-same-day-81-year-old-twins/
the person that pushed this thing to front page deserves a visit to my lion's cage..so make I snap my grand mama pic so that I go make front page na.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by DivineConnect: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
What kind heart? I wonder why wickedness is cherished by some individuals! Pls change!
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Parisfran(f): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't understand the marriage calculation though. The one that got married in '68 was married until her husband died in 94 for 16 years.

Is it just my efico or this calculation has comma.

1 Like

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
die the same day too?

OMS bbaba...ar yu looking for my madam, introvert?

Abeg she dey do one course for enland.....na FTC203 dem dey call am.

No vex, she go join una tommorrowgringrin
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Raylight2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
too long
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
hugogerrard:
On clicking this thread, the first chapter sound ironic but on scrolling down... Way too down... Much like a play of violin...

#Warizdizonesaying

Brozzz drop dat weed abeg gringrin
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmm

They've lived a fulfilled life but only God has the power to say if they will die @ the same time & day..
True,na only God o...they must have been very close to have indirectly uttered that statement
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
adamilen:

Even if she get exam she go still carry fone enter hall to do FTC#
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by aitazaz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/octogenarian/we-hope-to-die-same-day-81-year-old-twins/

hey, these are the cutest twins ever, They lived their life with each other. They helped each other in every high or low moment of their life. They spent their whole life with each other. Dr. Dora Maude Akanya said, she enjoyed Mary Jummai Jarma`s company in every moment of life and They want to die at one day, As they born same day. I really want to wish they die at same day. But all the power of giving and taking of life of everyone.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2015
God please give me and my sis that longevity but I want my own children twins as well, both boys and girls and I need them only four.now with modern medicine ivf can do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.