Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) (63403 Views)

90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by abbasbo003(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2015
No Time, pls summarize next time
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Onemansquad(m): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2015
scentmarlc:

OMS bbaba...ar yu looking for my madam, introvert?

Abeg she dey do one course for enland.....na FTC203 dem dey call am.

No vex, she go join una tommorrowgringrin
cheesy cheesy
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by whyx06(m): 5:30am On Jul 02, 2015
I love to have twins too, bye the time I'm into relationship...
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Murphylee2015: 5:35am On Jul 02, 2015
wonderful[quote][/quote]
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by 3rdeye1(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2015
I hope they were not given national award Cos they are twins... National award in nija is alwaz too cheap. Are they the only twins.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by DrGroove(f): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2015
They were born in 1933.

One married 1968(35yrs)

the other 1978(45yrs)

At a time people used to marry as teenagers without any formal education.

Hmmmmmm! If it were today,they would have committed suicide for being unmarried at 30.

1 Like

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by olachelsea1(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2015
but how did they escape d twins killing before mary slessor salvage
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Onemansquad:
yex o u don c her 2da
her husband don warn her
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2015
if i hear say i read all these
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by rezzy: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Parisfran:
I don't understand the marriage calculation though. The one that got married in '68 was married until her husband died in 94 for 16 years.

Is it just my efico or this calculation has comma.

Obviously, it was a typo error
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by fanzz: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided NAIRALANDIAN!! We are expecting triplet not twice
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2015
... what love

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by seangy4konji: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Goodluck.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by mrkings84(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Except for God's intervention, they will die same day but not same time.

It will happen that when one dies first and d other hears the news, she will just slum and that will be the end.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Pamelayoung: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2015
There's smx spectacular about this twins.....
God bless them tho.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Ahmaddy(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=Neyoor post=35365381]lovely twins! . They should eat dsame poison or drag each other to lagoon to die dsame day. They've 4goten that God might kal dem to his house separately. Guy go and check for the dictionary meaning of HOPE before you start blabbin nonsense...
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Nice one.but,was c.m.s girls grammar school found that time cos I attended c.m.s boys grammar school bariga,lagos which was the oldest grammar school in nigeria.

C.m.s girls grammar was found in the 80s.
Am just asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Alao96(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2015
cryHow dose dis affect d value of naira
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by danizy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
cock and bull story...hu go read dat obj 15page letter offhand??i must pay ooo i plomise
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by danizy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
y nl computer dey help me correct my mistakes? ?hu beg am?
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by obinoral1179(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
tayebest:
Ejire oyila winiwini loju orogun, ejiworo loju iya re
Mba bejire mbayo, O be kese be kasa, ofese me jejeji be sile alakisa
o so alakisa di onigbaso, okan ni mba bi mba yo,
sugbon meji lowole tomiwa,
Gbajumo omo ti ngba ikunle iya, ti ngba idobale lowo
baba to bi won lomo
Ejire ara isokun, edunjobi omo edun tin sere ori igi
Epo nbe, ewa nbe, aya mi oja lati bi ibeji
Taiyelolu ma yo se se, Akehinde gbegbon mayo se se
Ejire oyila, ema yo se se, nbabi edunjobi mba yo pe
mobi oba omo.
Edumare bawa da awon Ibeji wa si
Amin, Ase

Am proud to be Among da twins grin grin
tayelolu may God continue to bless you and keep you... I used this opportunity to tap into the grace of longevity of this twin icon, may I and my kenny see a longer years just as mama maude and mama jumma have seen and may all the good things of life be our portion..

Love my kenny die..

1 Like

Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Funpeter: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
obinoral1179:
tayelolu may God continue to bless you and keep you... I used this opportunity to tap into the grace of longevity of this twin icon, may I and my kenny see a longer years just as mama maude and mama jumma have seen and may all the good things of life be our portion..

Love my kenny die..
amen brother of life..........
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Oyase(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
May GOD bless both of them
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by paranorman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Funpeter:
amen brother of life..........
obinoral1179, una two don carry am come here again abi? Make una park well joh. I dey #beef
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Funpeter: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
paranorman:

obinoral1179, una two don carry am come here again abi? Make una park well joh. I dey #beef
No beef oooooo.........
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by free37: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Parisfran(f): 5:23am On Jul 03, 2015
rezzy:

Obviously, it was a typo error
oga it's not typo. The story has enough holes in it. Either the journalist was too excited and kept making juvenile mistakes or the women have missed some dates up.
Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2019
Background, shape, colours, illustration – sexy mate embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.