Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) (45190 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Congratulates Makarfi Over Supreme Court Victory / FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by staymore: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
ideylaff:

Karma always catches up at some point, for now, he looks like he's d don and king, showing off and looking flexed up cos he won his case

The curse of the people he stole their money will live on his generations.... thats d mistake people dont realise

God is always watching.

Stay on the straight and narrow even if it means you starve... the water you will drink will never flow past you

I have turned down many opportunities in Nigeria that will make me Billions and yet I have not suffered nor begged for bread.

I know its hard to look away.... just hold on to The Word of GOD.

Abeg park well.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by presido1: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
slimfit1:
Buhari need to start investigating our judges first before he start any fight against corruption otherwise court cases are just as useless as Jonathan.
u For Nigeria to be good Bihari need to investigate everybody, can he investigate everybody? If your answer is yes, you are being blind in patrioticism if your answer is no, then go and buy more kegs for petrol reservation cos the misery continues.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by goodgate: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
nerodenero:
I like FFK, he is smart and just give him the right goodies, he will sing your praise. He is neither here nor there. No enemy, no friend, na all weather.

Sincerely, a fine and rich dude like FFK will always be a ladies man, that is why the yellow-pawpaw gum the guy like araldite tongue.

It is only in Nigeria that all you need do is just be a polithiefcian, have friends in high places then you can loot every treasury on sight, come out of court unscathed, celebrate with friends, take selfies with babes and get national honour. It is only in Nigeria!!!
This Guy is nothing near Rich. I Felt since he grew in Opulence,he would have turned out to be one 'ADENUGA' or a 'DANGOTE' but what do we have ;an under achiever. This one that sold his wing of duplex in lekki(chevron drive) which he bought during Obasanjo's Govt,immediately he lost his Job. The guy has no reasoning,around here and in VGC he is know for sex parties, aphrodisiacs and drugs. He is so so broke, always frolicking with girls that are young enough to be his kids.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
otunbashonny:

Na your money! Shu!!!!
Abeg if you get your own money dig ground and bury it.
was I talking to you. shu!!!

Abeg if you no get anything better yarn , padlock am

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by staymore: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Look at what GEJ has caused. Corruption fighter come on![/quote]

He was Aviation minister under OBJ not GEJ.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
HirstMOG:

Person escape kirikiri u say make him nor celebrate, abeg mak una leave FFK.
celebration never reach?
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:
I smell sex and orgies.
Enjoyment galore.
babe amongs those three gals where's u der,..i have ever seen the level of ur intellectual,.plssss do alert via my number
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by goodgate: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
HirstMOG:

Government money or him personal money
FFK is BROKE!!!! He has no personal money!!!
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Send some to dem Baba to break his fast with and thus save Nigeria some millions on food and photo..
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by tivta(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by bigerboy200: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
goodgate:
FFK is BROKE!!!! He has no personal money!!!

Story for d gods..once the money has bin successfully stolen by someone..it becomes personal money.. shame on the judiciary sha
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by steryj(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
I kin like this guy sha! grin
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by goodgate: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
bigerboy200:

Story for d gods..once the money has bin successfully stolen by someone..it becomes personal money.. shame on the judiciary sha
You Don't know, FFK is BROKE!!! Even after GEJ's campaign 'monies' he's still goes about hias normal petty borrowing.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by goodgate: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
bigerboy200:

You Don't know, FFK is BROKE!!! Even after GEJ's campaign 'monies' he's still goes about his normal petty borrowing.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
FFK is still celebrating... The other time it was with his babe, but this time, with his friends..

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/616230417197350912

We should be more concerned about SaveKanoNine and not all this unneccessary nonsense
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Aitee1: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
elohorayodele:

you cant be your own mentor jor undecided

lemme be your mentor

Nooooo

Delta for that matter, I hateeeeeee angry
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by carzola(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
EFCC no get part 2
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by sunsewa: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
congrats to him,after the expectations of his haters were dashed,who next on the slaying tables of haters,fayose escaped, now femi olukayode has also escaped.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad

yet another unreasonable reason to waste money undecided
u mean his money
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by interpaspot(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by interpaspot(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
carzola:
EFCC no get part 2
lol
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by bigerboy200: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
goodgate:
You Don't know, FFK is BROKE!!! Even after GEJ's campaign 'monies' he's still goes about hias normal petty borrowing.

he borrowed money from u??
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by interpaspot(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by koife(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
The man with 7 lifes
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by elohorayodele: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aitee1:

Nooooo

Delta for that matter, I hateeeeeee angry

wetin delta people do u?

because one delta guy do u anyhow no mean say all of us be like that lipsrsealed
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Aitee1: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
elohorayodele:

wetin delta people do u?

because one delta guy do u anyhow no mean say all of us be like that lipsrsealed

Once bitten twice shy sad
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by elohorayodele: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aitee1:

Once bitten twice shy sad

nothing like that, doesn't apply in this case

simply a case of hasty generalization.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by VcStunner(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad

yet another unreasonable reason to waste money undecided
izit ur money??
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Femistico(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
I love dis man either he steal or not..u know why??

we bear d same name...and I blive am gonna have moni/rich like he is....all femi's are richer
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Aitee1: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
elohorayodele:

nothing like that, doesn't apply in this case

simply a case of hasty generalization.

One of your brothers do me strong thing so whenever I hear that name delta it brings back bad memories cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.