Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Very Important Notice For Parents!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (23506 Views)

Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. / What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by bummyla(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by beyoncausme: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
na so......
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by arabianights: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
thanks amina, this is really educating and parents should really take note.I fear for children ,its just not getting better at all and pedophiles are getting away .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Piro4rl(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
You r on point.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by MsFaith: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=LaDivva post=35376916]Nice one OP, if I must get a househelp I'll get a guy or an aged woman. I don't want stories that touch[/quot

Even male househelps are dangerous too
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by kendraloops: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
I still bathe with my 2 year old o, not stopping anytime soon.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
You are quite right except with the points i crossed...

Aminat508:

[s]― Warn your girl child never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation including uncles.[/s]

― [s]Never allow any adult refer to your new born as 'my wife' or 'my husband'[/s]

[s]― Teach your 3-year-olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you. (remember, charity begins at home and with you)[/s]

On the first point...What about the fathers who molest their own daughters? Would you advise women to keep their daughters away from their fathers because of that? A molester will always molest whenever the opportunity presents itself without the child sitting on his laps

Point 2 about calling a child Husband or Wife is totally unnecessary! A potential molester will try as much as possible to be as neutral as possible in order not to give you hints.

Finally, i don't understand how a 3 year old would be able to effectively sanitize their private parts (esp the females).
Because of their age, they are naive to know what it entails to keep that part of their body neat as they only see it as where "we-we" (urine) passes out from. Trying to lay emphasis on a child that age to "guard" that part of their body will erupt the curiosity in them and they might try to explore.
(Remember that children are very inquisitive...When you tell them not to do something, out of their inquisitiveness, their is a 90% chance that they might do it just to know why Daddy or Mummy said they shouldn't do it)

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 1:13am On Jul 02, 2015
I saw my mother's breast as a child... I saw her breastfeed five more children... Lol... she changes in front of all of us... and we excuse ourselves... when you as a parent aren't comfortable with your body... how do you tell your child about sex education...?
pikin way one spoil go rotten...

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by haul: 4:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Legalise prostitution

Adult-Ladies should be more sexually free with male counterpart

Nothing drives,paedophile,rapist than they are sex starved

Sex is expensive in nigeria the males want it by any means,

This will continue for a long haul so far religion still make adult females think sex is a sin, male hormones rage so much.

If you look at the countries with high rape,you will notice is either religion,culture as made sex look like a sin, countries like India,nigeria, please we should also help by making sure sex is not a big deal and not expensive to get.

Short time at a brothel comes a nadir is 500#, now tell me how many people can afford that?

They say no sex before marriage? The truth is how many guys can actually do? Even so call pastors atimes fall down.

We should ease up and not see sex as bad thing cuz that's the only way to solve this menace serving as a scourge to our environ.

All this laws you postulated may damage a child psychic so bad,more like a psychological,an emotional recluse at a very young age,they need freedom also,the work is on the parent to monitor not postulate.

May God help our children.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by wordbank(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Is there any award like 'best father of the year' cos I'm going to win it over and over

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Embell: 5:15am On Jul 02, 2015
If you dont build your child, who will?

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by wordbank(m): 5:15am On Jul 02, 2015
haul:

Legalise prostitution

Sex is expensive in nigeria the males want it by any means,

Short time at a brothel comes a nadir is 500#, now tell me how many people can afford that?
ROME
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by digitsolution: 5:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Very lovely tips.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=MsFaith post=35380086][/quote] But safer, coz I can't share my husband lol
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by 2baga(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Aminat508:

Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,259721.0.html

Good points, Noted

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
... Thanks OP

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2015
You are been subjective... grin
anyway...
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by maxddude(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Get this BRAND NEW LG Washing Machine for 50k instead of 70k.

www.nairaland.com/2421160/brand-new-lg-5k-front

You might never get this easy chance to own a washing again!!!
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2015
My mother, father, aunty and uncles can call my children uncle and aunty nothing wrong with that
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by jaz(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
noted!

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by yinkuschua(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Informative... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Thinking2050: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
on point

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by nickishire: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Aminat508:

Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,259721.0.html

Thanks Op for sharing this. I started teaching my daughter how to clean her private parts since she was four years, but i still feel that she does not clean it well enough but the challenge right now is that i recently noticed that she seems to enjoy it when i clean her private parts for her. I dont know how to talk to her about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! / See Why My Mother Cursed Me / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.