Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media (1285 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't know if this makes sense to my fellow nairalanders coz this definitly doesn't make sense to me.....have dated this chik for about 2yrs and within this yrs we have broken and made up for about 9times again and again for flymsy reasons.....am in my early 30s and shez in her mid 20s....this time am stcking to her last shot and am not willing to go on...coz if I beg n get forgiven she might dump me for snorring....this might sound funny but its true and the whole matter tire me....if this is insecurity I do not know I careless coz I want a woman that should dump me for more not less....the story long but I don't want to bore u all....excuse my errors pls na in anger me dey type this whole thing and for thos who are quick to judge....remember u are not perfect.....
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by bastien: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
U self why u no upload am...... huh?

Shey if u upload am Buhari go arrest probe u?

I get 1dozen gf, I dey upload der pix with status of "HBD" grin
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where is d story?
Back 2 topic does she upload ur pix on social media?
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
bastien:

I am very careful with dislaying my private ish on social media....n am not into fronting
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by khukhi(f): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
bastien:

Anyway I used to do that to. I would dump my b.f almost every week but you need to be resilient and tell her you don't appreciate this type of behaviour and she might think long and hard about it and no longer do it. Maybe she doubts you hence she's upset about the social media thing. Why does she doubt you still ?
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Only when uu date teenagers undecided
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Where is d story?
Back 2 topic does she upload ur pix on social media?
at all boss na that one tire me pass
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
khukhi:

Anyway I used to do that to. I would dump my b.f almost every week but you need to be resilient and tell her you don't appreciate this type of behaviour and she might think long and hard about it and no longer do it. Maybe she doubts you hence she's upset about the social media thing. Why does she doubt you still ?

the behavior is really tiring and cheap....its a clear sign she a wrong choice n more still its not like she keeps mine oh
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
pet2ten:
at all boss na that one tire me pass

She wants a break up bt don't knw hw 2 tell u. So she decided 2 come up with this idea.
But if u love her u can still upload her pix and let pple on ur frnd list knw u have a girlfriend that u love .

If she not still pleased u have 2 let her go 4 good. After that tell her 2 do same and check her reaction.
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
well I would be worried and unhappy too if my boo of 2yrs is ashamed to have my pic on his dp at least once

but her matter get as ee be ooo cos I no reason that weekly breaking up thing...

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by importexpert(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
if she is giving you too many problems, close her chapter n move on. wise men should understand that they have more important things to focus on.
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

She wants a break up bt don't knw hw 2 tell u. So she decided 2 come up with this idea.
But if u love her u can still upload her pix and let pple on ur frnd list knw u have a girlfriend that u love .

If she not still pleased u have 2 let her go 4 good. After that tell her 2 do same and check her reaction.
thanks boss u on point.... I will be glad if its her only way of wanting a breakup...coz truly I wouldn't want to date sum1 who can cum up with cheap excuse like hers...infact my mind is made up....taking a break for one year from general relationship.thanks once again
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:
well I would be worried and unhappy too if my boo of 2yrs is ashamed to have my pic on his dp once in a while..
booqee its not like I don't do it at all its just that I am not into all those fronting of a thing....morestill we aint married n if she can dump me for issue this cheap it means shez guilty....meanwhile she has never uploaded mine either
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
importexpert:
if she is giving you too many problems, close her chapter n move on. wise men should understand that they have more important things to focus on.
gbam
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by tpiander: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
how can we help you with your matter?
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
pet2ten:
booqee its not like I don't do it at all its just that I am not into all those fronting of a thing....morestill we aint married n if she can dump me for issue this cheap it means shez guilty....meanwhile she has never uploaded mine either
really?? then she must be a joker. she probably looking for excuse to just break up..

one a different note, she could be itching to upload urs too but she doesn't wanna look like she's head over heels in love with you than you do to her

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by pet2ten(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:
really?? then she must be a joker. she probably looking for excuse to just break up..

one a different note, she could be itching to upload urs too but she doesn't wanna look like she's head over heels in love with you than you do to her
booqee at this stage I don't know what kind of girl I need at this point again.....abi make I try white girl
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by khukhi(f): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
pet2ten:
the behavior is really tiring and cheap....its a clear sign she a wrong choice n more still its not like she keeps mine oh

Lol! Then you have to upload your pictures together on each other's social networks starting with NL okay.Will keep checking your profile pic for any updates .
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by bastien: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
khukhi:

madam I dey upload them o,who love u go love u sha
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by khukhi(f): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2015
bastien:
madam I dey upload them o,who love u go love u sha

amen to that
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by refreshrate: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
pet2ten:

carry am go Dubai leave am for dia carry una two ticket run come back she dey crase.

You sef you no try don't you know it's because you're not giving her real issues that she's behaving like dis?
You're probably a nice guy and she's trying to make her mark as being superior in the relationship by riding over you.
And you're playing to script.

It must not go down in history that she dumped you.

I'm sure youve never done same in all this while.

Here's what you do.

Get her back by every means possible.

Smash severely like your life depends on it.

Ask her to leave your room immediately after.

Hmn *touches tongue and points to the sky* if she no begin beg no follow me talk again.

But no gree for the begging o. No matter what cos na dia another f*ck up go happen.

She must leave

You dey hear me?

After that she will come back and beg saying it's not fair What you're doing.

You've gained back your territory

if you give silifa belle afterwards sef she fit para o but lai lai she no go threaten you with break up again.

you no sabi handle woman.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by phayvoursky(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
funny
Re: She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media by bastien: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
khukhi:

amen to that
lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Temptation Is This???? Lol / Top 5 Sex Rules For The First Timer / Anyone Here On WHISPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.