Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra (39827 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2015
papaejima1:
Lol @ 6-Inches Nail and Lighter.
Nna ehn...this kain story sef.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by LeOstrich: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
.my south east brothers should take this planned relocation of BH suspects issue easy,these BH suspects/ convicts are in other prisons outside the north and they are not over dramatising it there, the way south east people are currently doing.They are the ones creating fear/panics for their citizens.

Korofo you no go go find handwork?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by ceecee0703(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
.my south east brothers should take this planned relocation of BH suspects issue easy,these BH suspects/ convicts are in other prisons outside the north and they are not over dramatising it there, the way south east people are currently doing.They are the ones creating fear/panics for their citizens.

how many of those prisons are minimum security prisons do u knw? well let me educate u alittle ekwulobia prison is a minimum security prison made for petty thieves etc not for terrorists who were moved from a maximum security prison
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2015
ceecee0703:

how many of those prisons are minimum security prisons do u knw? well let me educate u alittle ekwulobia prison is a minimum security prison made for petty thieves etc not for terrorists who were moved from a maximum security prison
Bros abeg help me tell those monkeys and baboons!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by ceecee0703(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Elmuaz:
If u mistakenly kill any Northerner we will slaughter all the igbos living in the North. Idiot poeple

you are a fat fool kill d igbos and see ur trouble begin u will eat only ur cow onions n tomatoes lets see how u survive...check list of poorest states and see where you are position....aturu awusa
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by bigiyaro(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Royal155:
u ar a RAM!
lolzz! All because BH mallams r visitin d east on escusion.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Neplusultra(f): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thank God even the Okada men are alert! Please don't give den chance to infiltrate! Any suspected movement shud be stopped immediately! Rubbish! undecided
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Spybradd: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:

What else could be boogari's purpose for relocating insurgent prisoners from over 1,000 kilometers to Anambra prisons other than to cause chaos and make easterners feel the pain of insurgency ?

They said GOODLUCK was a divisive president who broke Nigeria into regional and ethnic lines. Tell me what sort of hate and disdain could make boogari take such an unpopular decision..

ok enuf..seriously i can see we are kinda on da same page and stand..truth is u pissed me up by posting da pic of GEJ on ur 1st post at me..i hate it when folks denigrate the south,especially the south east, and insult and ridicule sarcastically,like u did, the sabotaged gej..so how come u rooting for him here and in some of ur other posts? Are u like this in real life? U gotta stop.
Alright am sorry for my ignoble posts..do have a great day..
cool
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Bemmics: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
I sincerely thank the officers of the NSCDC for that prompt apprehension of the suspect. God bless ya'll!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by thegoodone2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
dustydee:

Comprehension problems here.
Have you seen the video of a police officer that died in Kaduna when he went with his bare hands to check a package placed by the roadside even when it was suspected to a bomb? He died instantly when the package blew in his face. If that guy was carrying a bomb. then the NSCDC officer was on a suicide mission. There are better ways to have handled the situation than he did.
How? can we know,it may be of help. if the news said NYSC officer run away because they dont have bomb detector , what will you say?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
ceecee0703:

you are a fat fool kill d igbos and see ur trouble begin u will eat only ur cow onions n tomatoes lets see how u survive...check list of poorest states and see where you are position....aturu awusa
thank God we have all the food stuff needed by man to survive, but in ur u can only drink ur palm wine. Inyamiri banza
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
One has to take precaution, Boko Haram is not written on the forehead. If he's found innocent he'll be released.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by ceecee0703(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Elmuaz:
thank God we have all the food stuff needed by man to survive, but in ur u can only drink ur palm wine. Inyamiri banza

hahahahah...you can only plant and eat your food and you will only be as rich as benin republic.....aturu awusa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.