Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo (49141 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by anigold(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

This is a photo shot for a magazine feature that is coming soon.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/07/vice-president-yemi-osinbajos-daughter.html

ok let me close my GBPAUD buy trade for $4500 . I will comment later...

But wait a minute if your father is the vp and you look like this,how will you look if your father was a civil servant working with osun state with 8 months unpaid salaries.....
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by toprealman: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Yerima will be happy to see this.
SHE IS TOO OLD FOR THAT PATHETIC PEDO.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Missyetty(f): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
ROSSIKE:
It is stu.pid dunces like you that promote the idea that politicians are special people who turn 'celebrity looters' with impunity once in office. If not, tell me why this idio.t of a girl's "stunning" picture is suddenly the rave. Next thing her popsie will turn "big boy" with our looted funds, while she turns even more "stunning" after shopping trips to Paris and London. Nastiness.
I dn't have time for dum.b people like you, stop hating and do something better with your life!

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Treash(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
angelTI:

He can't be happy cos she is over aged for him. Remember his preference is between 8-13 wink
Crazy uuu. Laughing...
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by nkem123(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I prefer to be a mere citizen, dan to be a vice-president(houseboi for tinubu cum Buhari)
see as I dey laff ur mumu comment.
u prefer to be a mere citizen than being a VP.hahaha ridiculously funny.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by ModiKen(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I prefer to be a mere citizen, dan to be a vice-president(houseboi for tinubu cum Buhari)

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Midastorch(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U be God?
Ogbeni like play like play na so you no go succeed for life ooo.when all you do na to dent people image
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Abimbolaile(f): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
amaben2020:
You no still fine upon the whole makeup

Meaning you need glasses... lipsrsealed
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Abimbolaile(f): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
Why has APC taken to prostituting their daughters for political points? What is this?

Guy guy...people like you ought to be flogged...what has prostitution got to do with this picture...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Princehojay(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
silverdam:
I keep wondering are these people human being or spam bots. Its only a spam that write jargons and rubbish.

If these people are human being then, they are disgusting, its only God that can intervene in this bondage they are.

And its only a biggest fool that would like their comments except they are all spam bots.

Exactly....

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Goldenboy007(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And may God grant you this your request ! A mere citizen you are and so shall you continue to be..Amen

...."thou that speaketh without wisdom comes to rest in the company of the grave.." - Book of Proverbs.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by DzTzl(f): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
This is why i fear for the future of Nigerian youths,all we youths do with smart phones they import to the country is to sit and think of abuses and mockery..jobless youths, get a life and stop criticizing what you can't do better!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by Bnladan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dats wat u'll always be. Ur dark, jealous nd wicked heart wnt let u progress in lyf. May u rot in Hell wen u die of jealousy
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by free37: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by sherozy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chisom460:
You stupidity knows no bound,that's why you will never succeed.
don't mind him, son of a thousand fathers
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo by toprealman: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
toprealman:
SHE WILL BE TOO 'OLD' FOR THAT PATHETIC PEDO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.