Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending (18413 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by ITbomb(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Abeg make una no vex, wetin be the meaning of wailing wailers wey people dey para like dis

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by geedeex2(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2015
K
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by stuff46(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2015
He showed uprofessionalism by tha out burst, Nigerians have showed him how to professional in their dealings.

Nigerians and blasting!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by stepo707: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2015
The blasting has not even started.By the time real issues starts and he goofs, that's when he will see real blasting.Abati really tried for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by elohorayodele: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Obviously not as bright as he sounded or his resume says. Or Does this position make them mad?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2015
oduastates:
I said the same yesterday.
The fact that Jonathan and his clowns reduced the presidency to a house of comedy and drunken beer parlour does not mean adeshina should do that .
Such should never originate from the presidency .
In fact, his job is not to get involved party back n forth . That is lai Mohammed's and APC headquarters job.
His job is to inform on the president's activities, policies and pronouncements on a daily basis .
It is even more painful most especially because this is not reflective of the image of his principal PMB

The attack on the INEC issue was against President Buhari directly and not APC!
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by BabaO2: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2015
@op, these commentators are largely from the forsaken end of the country, their pains are understandable are irrelevant
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by proxillin(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Who are Nigerians?

The only people attacking him are a particular tribe.

Let them go and die[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Donvic4u(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
ok...

the dude above me needs medicine.... jx saying

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2015
... Doyin Okupe must b feeling like a saint by now

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2015
... Doyin Okupe must b feeling like a saint by now

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by haqueurate(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2015
#wailing wailers grin and the started wailing. Rflmcao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by frisky2good(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Na the same bed una sleep? How u take know say na she go follow u? If na wish, please help me wish for money cos it's ur day of having ur wishes granted.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hope say na dat introvert dhe below me, make I shitz for dat him ugly face
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by frisky2good(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Nigerians don't seem to understand that people tend to forget all their good plans when power falls into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2015
proxillin:
[size=18pt]Who are Nigerians?

The only people attacking him are a particular tribe.

Let them go and die[/size]

So dea is a particular tribe in 9jeria buh dey are not NIGERIANS?? I just hop PMB delivers if not even u would b shocked at ur comments later in lyf

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by proxillin(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Damager:

So dea is a particular tribe in 9jeria buh dey are not NIGERIANS?? I just hop PMB delivers if not even u would b shocked at ur comments later in lyf

Are you a #whailingwhailer too ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2015
mars123:
The wailing wailers are still busy wailing...Femi don give us another name for TANoids ooo grin

He sacrificed his pro for that...respect!

but on a more serious note, PDP is criticizing eveything the president does...its a long tin they are on grin

if u want to see false, useless, baseless n incessant stupi.d criticism, its APC...They did it from 2013 - 2015 and they are still doing it now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2015
oduastates:
The fact that Jonathan and his clowns reduced the presidency to a house of comedy and drunken beer parlour does not mean adeshina should do that .
In fact, his job is not to get involved party back n forth . That is lai Mohammed's and APC headquarters job.
His job is to inform on the president's activities, policies and pronouncements on a daily basis .
It is even more painful most especially because this is not reflective of the image of his principal PMB

I second this. I was disappointed with his tweet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by kendlez(f): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2015
mars123:
The wailing wailers are still busy wailing...Femi don give us another name for TANoids ooo grin

He sacrificed his pro for that...respect!

but on a more serious note, PDP is criticizing eveything the president does...its a long tin they are on grin

Hey! That's what an opposition party is there for. Dumb brain!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by proxillin(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
kendlez:

Hey! That's what an opposition party is there for. Dumb brain!

#whailingwhailers = Tanoids...

New name registration
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Orikinla(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
I call it political overzealousness .
Reuben Abati also behaved like that when he got his appointment as Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to former President Goodluck Jonathan.
It is a Nigerian thing.
And not every Nigerian can be Nobel Laureate Prof. Wole Soyinka in political correctness.
Or display the political euphemism of Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by ekiloui(f): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2015
dustmalik:
The only people criticizing him are the FLAT HEADS, which is expected.

John tunde, iyawo and deji?

I think I've figured out the tribe u call flat heads :d
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Forwetinnah: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
This is the rubbish Buhari approved $261.000 for. .to run 8 stu;pid twitter accounts with the likes of Femi as umpires. Nigeria. ..Nigeria. ..Nigeria. Buhari has been doing things with nobody's consent, running the country like his household...this is why he secretly supports what's going on in the NASS, so he won't have a cabinet
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by ThierryJay: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Wow, Quite an unprofessional statement from such official quarters. However, you'd have to admit; "Wailing Wailers" is the perfect insult for whining opposition.
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by yommyflo(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2015
PMB needs a better spokeperson, orelse na eh go tire...
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Atama17: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
UncleJudax:
There is no change!
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Adagba1: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
BabaO2:
@op, these commentators are largely from the forsaken end of the country, their pains are understandable are irrelevant
They are all TANOIDS and they are on a very long thing
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by pappythinko(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Femi Adeshina was drunk then, On behalf of Femi Adeshina and Buhari Media Group; I hereby tender an unreserved apology. Thanks cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill person for this forum......... #TeamWailingWailersBand
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by mistabiola: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
pappythinko:

grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill person for this forum......... #TeamWailingWailersBand

cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by talktimi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
oduastates:
The fact that Jonathan and his clowns reduced the presidency to a house of comedy and drunken beer parlour does not mean adeshina should do the same .
undecided

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Femistico(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femi adeshina shouldn't lemme blive dat he's nt capable of dis job..dats unprofessional..lol

#wailingwailers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeosun Explains Nigeria’s Borrowing Plans To Fund Capital Projects / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / FG Budgets N9bn For Generators In 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.