Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

View Full List Of Buhari's Appointment So Far- All From North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / View Full List Of Buhari's Appointment So Far- All From North (2689 Views)

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View Full List Of Buhari's Appointment So Far- All From North by nwite123: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2015
The list of the people which President Muhammadu Buhari has Appointed to various offices in the federation are all from North so far. The list as shown bellow starts from the INEC acting Chairman, Amina Zakari, whic PDP is rejecting. see the list here http://freshdailys..com/2015/07/view-full-list-of-buharis-appointment.html

1 Like

Re: View Full List Of Buhari's Appointment So Far- All From North by amaben2020(m): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2015
My name is Buhari and I'm a tribalistic dullard

Re: View Full List Of Buhari's Appointment So Far- All From North by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari d father of boko haram

1 Like

Re: View Full List Of Buhari's Appointment So Far- All From North by abtmaviz(m): 1:22am On Jul 02, 2015
What more can you say of a man full with tribalistic ideology

Turning the nation into a northern colony in his 33rd days

Indeed he's A 3D

Dnt quote me if you cnt deal with the snail

(1) (Reply)

33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test / IMF Head Visits Nigeria As President Seeks Way Out Of Economic Crisis. / Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.