Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Meet The World Poorest President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The World Poorest President (7475 Views)

The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. / Pic Of The World Poorest President / Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World Poorest President by solodox(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Total wealth $1800? okay, i know i hate corruption and give Kudos to this man. But living like this as the President of any country in the world is borderline "MADNESS"

And to still drive a "TORTOISE CAR" just absolutely shut me up.

Good point... And that, class, is why nigeria will fail!
Jose has simply ilustrated that one can live a good life without an arsenal of private jets! And when was the last time that his convoy suffered a bomb attack? Oh wait he doesnt have a convoy! Because he is enlightened!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Poorest President by DjAndroid: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2015
UncleJudax:

Just move right on. Everything here is either stale or redundant. Just have fun! Cioa.

You should have moved on and never quoted me.
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by UncleJudax(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

You should have moved on and never quoted me.
I made my statement in good faith. What are you on...psychotic episode?

Move on jor!
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
MKO4ever:
Story for the gods, I see many lies in this story
Bro it is not a lie.

The man lives an austere lifestyle.
He is the reason behind my signature.

My simplicity and my humility and my austere lifestyle should not be taken as cowardice.
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
azimibraun:
How many times we go see this post; and who tell you say the Man is poor; when he can afford his basic needs to keep him and his family going? That's what the negative ones will say but my EDUCATION will not fail me that much. It doesn't matter how many times this is posted at least somebody is definitely seeing it for the first time and could be inspired by it. It is a lesson for us as a people that Castles, Yachats, Private jets, Limousines, Expensive cloths and in short materialism is not a must before you earn respect. This post is of a PRESIDENT but the main target of the message should be to the likes of DINO MELYE and many other Nigerian SENATORS and PASTORS who are just too MAJESTIC and MATERIALISTIC. Finally I wan to remind the OP of a certain individual who ones played his guitar in clubs to be able to argument his salary and rode on a bicycle to save himself money that would have been used to fuel his only car a 505 Peugeot yet he was PRESIDENT. His name was Thomas Sankara of Burkinaa Faso former Upper Volta. He was a very "poor President" when Mobutu was a Billionaire President in Zaire. He was never worried by that.
yeah,my mom used to tell me about how Sankara rode bicycle around
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by MKO4ever(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2015
UncleJudax:

What do you know? Why not do a little research on your own...outside nairaland.

"""In 2010, his annual personal wealth declaration – mandatory for officials in Uruguay – was $1,800, the value of his Beetle.""" How can this declaration be true?
Does he not have
--TV, radio, fan, or chair in his house?
--Any balance in his bank account
--Any investment in whatever form

Why was he not allowed to serve for the second term?

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Poorest President by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
labamo07:
Na wa o. Our counsellors are even richer than man self.

Hehe you're so right
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by Orunto: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
This President is poor in Spirit and pure in Heart too. God will bless him and use him to advance more knowledge of the use of cannabis for better health.
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by UncleJudax(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
MKO4ever:

"""In 2010, his annual personal wealth declaration – mandatory for officials in Uruguay – was $1,800, the value of his Beetle.""" How can this declaration be true?
Does he not have
--TV, radio, fan, or chair in his house?
--Any balance in his bank account
--Any investment in whatever form

Why was he not allowed to serve for the second term?
Oh great! You took me up on my offer. That's a good start.

Continue, you might just find the answer to your last Question.

Adios!
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by ZACHIE: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
This is wrong
The guy is no longer a President .
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by DjAndroid: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
UncleJudax:

I made my statement in good faith. What are you on...psychotic episode?

Move on jor!

Why did you decide not to move on in the first place.
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by UncleJudax(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

Why did you decide not to move on in the first place.
Chai!
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2015
labamo07:
Na wa o. Our counsellors are even richer than man self.
You de go far our SUG presidents are richer than this guy.
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by p1jiobi: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
I hope the dunce from daura who calls Nigerians baboons and monkeys and soaks them in blood whenever he loses an election will see what it means to be poor. The old fool told us he was so poor but his wife rocks a 10million naira wrist watch.
Re: Meet The World Poorest President by ysd01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
this is a LEADER and not a RULER

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: Police Warn Against Demonstration, Ask Citizens To Be Vigilant / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Benue Assembly Member, Jacob Orban Defects From APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.