Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products (14127 Views)

Petrol Price Hike Imminent As Marketers Propose N165 Per Litre - Leadership / Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by wunmi590(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by augster(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
It will still get worse under this Daura Dulllard
this has been happening before Jonathan left Aso Rock
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Georgekyrian(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Noneroone:
No finance minister
No petroleum minister
No power minister
No SGF
No attourney general
No foreign affairs minister
No defence minister
why?...think

He dismantled military checkpoints, secretly ordered a stop in military onslaught against BH, secretly ordered the prisons service to transfer BH member down East, sacked Dss men from aso rock and even considering scrapping them and found a great ally in bornu state Gov.(a man who openly called for amnesty for BH)

The fact is that buhari is a terrorist . Hence he doesnt need a cabinet or secret service to surround him. This is to ensure his decisions and directives are secretly made and is not subjected to any form of deliberation and to minimize information leakage.

Bro am Ibo, but Buhari is the choosen one..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by INTROVERT(f): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
AM NOT SUPRISED, SEPLAT BOSS PREDICTED IT TWO WEEKS AGO...

TIME TO MAKE MORE grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by onlykach: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/fuel-scarcity-returns-as-marketers-ration-products/ Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove

Nigerians should be ready to trek, park your cars and trek.
No water
No light
No Salary
No Safety
So much bitterness

What the hell is happening in this country?

GOD PLEASE BLESS NIGERIA AND LET THIS CUP PASS OVER US

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by onlykach: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
AM NOT SUPRISED, SEPLAT BOSS PREDICTED IT TWO WEEKS AGO...

TIME TO MAKE MORE grin

SEPLAT boss should turn a pastor
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by elohorayodele: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Only change we have seen is that of FFK.
The Daura Dulla.rd can't even see where he's leading the country to

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by jogsman01(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
wen will those refineries commence work pls?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by ovie8200: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Hahahahahaha, no one should call Jonathan's name. U all should enjoy ur new change. Go to yahoo and read what they say about Buhari. In the beginning, many of u thought he was d one but turned out to be a disappointment. U all really think a 72 or 73 who once led as ditactor can really do much n change Nigeria. Goodluck hahahahaha

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by maryhaam(f): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
ultrazone:
PMB don't make me regret voting for you sad

Don't spend your years building another man's dream, start a business today, No More Excuses! See this »» Top 40 Lucrative Businesses You Should Start In Nigeria This Month.
me too,coz I knw understnd

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
xcolanto:
Why won't fuel scarcity return when all the dura born does is take pictures and attend to cows most of the day? Baba go slow thinks running a one man show in a country like Nigeria is a child's play! Imagine the hardship Nigerians are having to go through yet mr bubu seems unfazed by the pressing challenges of the nation. This I don't care attitude, high demeanor and prideful poses like an over feed turkey is irritating! A month into this government and nothing can be attributed to change apart from femi fani kayode changing his name, I don't see what other noticeable change recorded in Nigeria as I type this.
It is worthy to note that in GEJ's term we never had it bad like this, only up until the end of his tenure when the cabals were playing politics to oust him, otherwise there was a steady flow and supply of fuel and at a fixed rate for that matter. Gej must be shaking his head in disappointment for his people! How could Nigerians be so gullible to vote grand papa for change?? Smh!

Baba go slow! The protest that would shake this country due to your dullness is still gaining momentum from the west! Wasted space in Aso Rock! *spits*
wrong bro, Jonathan is a happy man now, let them that want change have their change

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by ipreach: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
tejpot:
A terrorist recognises a terrorist
Nope, A terrorist defends a terrorist.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by franugo(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Baba which way na

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by DeMekus: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Yes o, the queue is very long in my area. All thanks to Babaonechance!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by eph12(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:
undecided But we were told that the one in reserve can serve us for 25days without scarcity; haaa Nigerians can lie cheesy cheesy
Sir it's more than 25 days since GEJ handed over.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by mistabiola: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2015
eph12:

Sir it's more than 25 days since GEJ handed over.

But this Memo was passed a day before yesterday. undecided undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by eph12(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

But this Memo was passed a day before yesterday. undecided undecided
I didn't see that o. I thought it was GEJ that made that statement.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by mescapee: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Noneroone:
No finance minister
No petroleum minister
No power minister
No SGF
No attourney general
No foreign affairs minister
No defence minister
why?...think

He dismantled military checkpoints, secretly ordered a stop in military onslaught against BH, secretly ordered the prisons service to transfer BH member down East, sacked Dss men from aso rock and even considering scrapping them and found a great ally in bornu state Gov.(a man who openly called for amnesty for BH)

The fact is that buhari is a terrorist . Hence he doesnt need a cabinet or secret service to surround him. This is to ensure his decisions and directives are secretly made and is not subjected to any form of deliberation and to minimize information leakage.

So on point.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Emnyte(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
I think say the messiah go hit the running ni, abi him leg don break?

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by KanwuliaJara: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
More ABOUT APC changes! grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
xcolanto:
Why won't fuel scarcity return when all the dura born does is take pictures and attend to cows most of the day? Baba go slow thinks running a one man show in a country like Nigeria is a child's play! Imagine the hardship Nigerians are having to go through yet mr bubu seems unfazed by the pressing challenges of the nation. This I don't care attitude, high demeanor and prideful poses like an over feed turkey is irritating! A month into this government and nothing can be attributed to change apart from femi fani kayode changing his name, I don't see what other noticeable change recorded in Nigeria as I type this.
It is worthy to note that in GEJ's term we never had it bad like this, only up until the end of his tenure when the cabals were playing politics to oust him, otherwise there was a steady flow and supply of fuel and at a fixed rate for that matter. Gej must be shaking his head in disappointment for his people! How could Nigerians be so gullible to vote grand papa for change?? Smh!

Baba go slow! The protest that would shake this country due to your dullness is still gaining momentum from the west! Wasted space in Aso Rock! *spits*

Baba wants us to go back to the olden days where camels and donkeys were the means of transport.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by tejpot(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Nope, A terrorist defends a terrorist.
I don't accept this assertion, except its coming from an ISIS member.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Hemanwel(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2015
[b]Does anyone notice that this APC-led Federal Government is seriously struggling to make things work?This government is directionless.There are simply not a 0.001% sign that we are in for a positive change.We thought that the last administration was bad but to be candid,things are actually getting worse now.
Just like someone who went to the market to buy a phone but on getting home discovered he had been sold a remote-controller,so also APC has succeeded in coaxing Nigerians and selling to us a dummy in PMB.
Now after 30 days in office,APC has announced some preposterous things called "Achievement" by this administration; after 100 days,they will come out to mention funnier things they term "Achievement; and so on,till 4 yrs will complete.
Even after 2 yrs PMB does not inaugurate his cabinet members (Ministers),APC knows what to tell gullible Nigerians and they'll accept hook,line and sinker.
Tinubu realised how gullible their supporters are that was why he said (during the Campaigns) even if AIT brings out a video of him and PMB robbing the CBN that Nigerians will vote them.
If you are a "CHANGE" agent and you're expecting to see something different from what is on ground now,then you're on a llong thing![/b]]

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by gudnex22(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2015
just here to read comments
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
tejpot:
I don't accept this assertion, except its coming from an ISIS member.
Its from a terrorist daura dullar.dinho.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by anonimi: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Where is Baba One Chance

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by frankparadise(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
I believe in no time.. Dis issue of fuel scarcity will be resolved
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:
Damn!

And the slow cow rearing dullard-dinho still parades throughout the world through Libya to Togo to Chad and even West Germany!!

We may not really be able to pinpoint what GEJ achieved all through his tenure but I can solidly tell you that Baba one chance aka DauraDullard has achieved so many nothings!!
foolish statement
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2015
shut up fool!!!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Neduzze5(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
olassy239:
foolish statement

You are more foolish for quoting me! Insane vagabond!!

Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit / Herdsmen Killings: CAN Suspends Protest, Tells Nigerians To Fast And Pray / PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election