Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products (14307 Views)

Petrol Price Hike Imminent As Marketers Propose N165 Per Litre - Leadership / Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by free2ryhme: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Some station are already selling at N100 per litre and pls don't ask me where.

As a sharp guy I got to filling station selling for N87 and bought three 25litre kegs filled with PMS without stress but they later stop selling to motorist and kegs.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by ajepako(f): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
anonimi:
Where is Baba One Chance

He is googling Western Germany

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by anonimi: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
ajepako:

He is googling Western Germany

Na true oh.....how could I forget that? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
.. noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by johnnday222(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
now go thru ur post again n read d senseless post u just drop.u telln me during gej's administration,there was no fuel scarcity? and who are d carbals you talking about if not his boys dat he lost control on hoe to deal with.or was ur president (gej) not seating side by side with otedala bearly a week after d susbsidy protect back in 2012 or were u nt born then?look at ursef condemning an administration of just a month old compare to that of ur otueke clueless president of 6yrs.I can boldly say,you are sick.

ewu
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by melotech(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Season film eniwotan
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by HOTWATER(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
We do need PMS. We can always trek
Re: Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

You are more foolish for quoting me! Insane vagabond!!
thanks didn't know I was insane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists / ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.