Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja (21165 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Flood Takes Over Ajah Houses This Morning / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Flets:
Dollar selling for 232 naira
Fuel scarcity persists
boko haram continues massacre
Investors continue to pull out funds/ huge capital flight
Salaries owed by 23 states
No ministers, no political direction
Military attacks in the SS
Biafra agitation in the SE
Threat of violence in the SS

Welcome to Change

Do YOU want To eradicate this in a MONTH...... ?
EASY OOOO
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by nd07(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:
I have fortified myself with N7,000 fuel yesterday. I don't care

which takes u 4 how long?

1 Like

Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by nd07(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigv:
Seriously, we should bury our heads in shame.

*We are among the top countries in OPEC.
*We have four refineries.
*The several trillions we generate each year from crude oil sales are they for real or just mere theories.?
*We have the world-class intelligent heads manning our oil resources.
*Countries like Brunei, Quatar, sometimes envy our huge resources and man-power.

Yet we still import matches and rechargeable lantern.
Our workers are still owed months of wages (when just a third of the 'missing' money can solve such problem).

In summary our sins are more grave than the people of Sodom and Gommorah.

Let the scarcity continue, we would always find a way to survive. That's why we are Nigerians, but I say that's why Nigeria will never experience change.!

Since we didn't bury our face in shame during GEJ, we can't do it now. during GEJ, fuel scarcity was orchestrated 2 bring him down, instead of us blaming d hoodlums we blamed GEJ. now d hoodlum can't stop bcs of d huge monetary benefits found in it. so lets face our woes while blaming continues

1 Like

Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by dollyinxx(f): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Where's the queue... na wa oo
No mind our qwack reporter jor. Even d protest pix he uploaded is only showin d posterior view
Wetin i won read for d back of dis banner now ?
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by Bonapart(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
dollyinxx:

No mind our qwack reporter jor. Even d protest pix he uploaded is only showin d posterior view
grin cheesy
I tire o
I think say na only me
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by scarr: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
dollyinxx:

and common sense is free o, just try it out, it works magic...

i sure u cant even roll a bicycle trye talk less driving and taking a snapshot with military presence
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
... noted OP

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by tenry(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

Goodness!!! Some people are just so heartless sha. No tempting rate should warrant such abeg. Biko, fight for us over there grin undecided
I can only wish but it is beyond my power
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by hibbayueei(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by VickyRotex(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
tenry:

I can only wish but it is beyond my power

Hmmmm! sad
Re: My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja by scarr: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2015
What a great fridayyyyy.
I've been at d filling station since 5am and I finally got a gate pass smiley
Full tank awaits....too bad dey don't sell into kegs
At least I'll be OK for d next two weeks.......No more free rides :\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / Photos: President-elect Buhari & Wife Accredited At Their Polling Unit / Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.