Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (60867 Views)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / El-rufai Declares Free Education In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by alphamars(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Honestly when i saw this i just ignored it but have to say something. 90Bn is not 900 millions or 9Bn. Lets be honest with ourselves here. How can we be okay with ourselves when we know how they run this country and we expect change.
Food for thought, Nobody is going to jail in Nigeria at least not the rich.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
EllisMorgan:
I jst signed up in dis forum today and u calling me names already.. Bad, very bad. I'll pass.
Happy birthday Cutie
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg helep me check him temperature grin
Noooo. That would be dangerous mission cheesy grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
bar*canista:
GEJ is a saint compared to el rufai and obj
PassingShot can you see this trash? Yet you are attempting to give these guys the ropes to hang the president by trying to be "reasonably critical". Ha, you are on a long thing oo bros.

Imagine the other day when he created a thread criticising those trying to draw parallels between Tinubu and Saraki where he avarred that Saraki is a smallfry where Tinubu stands in politics. Even though both people are APC members, WailingWailers still criticised him for attempting to glorify Tinubu- one even had to create a new thread to blast him (barca)- after which he (barca) created another thread to apologise to his co-Wailers for "praising" Tinubu. You see, that is politics for you!

There is no such thing as being "unsentimental" in Nairaland politics.

Can Jonathan or his wife justify their wealth today?? Does one even know how much they are worth Yet this Wailer called him a thief even though he was honest enough to state how much he's worth.

Better shine your eyes oo bros.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. I am speechless.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
love and darling ke. Won't you betray the love?
I cross my heart I won't darling. kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy its like barcanista is feeling hor.ny this cold morning.
I think the feeling is mutualkiss kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by tunergy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
adadadon:

You are not completely far from the truth
For someone who has properties acquired before becoming a minister and benefited from the Federal government monetization policy is wealth value has quadrapled.From 2007-2015 is a long time, Elfrufai also owns one of the largest Quantity surveying firms in the country and has allso published and given paid lectures across the Globe....
Although he acquired some houses and attractive plots in abuja through corruption and family connections, his brother also helped him secure many government contracts before gaining public office ( I dont know if that is corruption)
But the Union is owned by deziani LOOOOOOL
[/s]

WHAT WER YO SAYING AGAIN
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
PassingShot can you see this trash? Yet you are attempting to give these guys the ropes to hang the president by trying to be "reasonably critical". Ha, you are on a long thing oo bros.

Imagine the other day when he created a thread criticising those trying to draw parallels between Tinubu and Saraki where he avarred that Saraki is a smallfry where Tinubu stands in politics. Even though both people are APC members, WailingWailers still criticised him for attempting to glorify Tinubu- one even had to create a new thread to blast him (barca)- after which he (barca) created another thread to apologise to his co-Wailers for "praising" Tinubu. You see, that is politics for you!

There is no such thing as being "unsentimental" in Nairaland politics.

Can Jonathan or his wife justify their wealth today?? Does one even know how much they are worth Yet this Wailer called him a thief even though he was honest enough to state how much he's worth.

Better shine your eyes oo bros.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Kollyman: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?

You would be surprised to hear how much your GEJ, his wives and his forty thieves have stolen from Nigeria in the recent times.

If all these crooks called politicians declare their assets, you would be surprise to see that El-Rufai's wealth is just like that of a housemaid to them.

NB: I am not justifying corrupt practices though. All assets declared must be investigated so that we can start catching the thieves from there.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by TheAdvocate(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look @ this BLOODY LIAR! You and your co- commentators must be frustrated PDP agents! By the way I am non partisan but I will be waiting 4 you to post statements from el rufai himself assenting to this fact, the asset declaration agencies statements and other relevant agencies concerned with such matters! Your time starts NOW! Nonsense Junk journalist!

Assuming its confirmed as true?
Don't bet ur whole life like dis.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
I cross my heart I won't darling. kiss

The feeling is mutual kisskiss
Hmmm you want to play with my heart. Ok kiss

But wait o, if you made me love you now, I won't be able to thrash you again. Chai! Barcanista you be real politician cheesy
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abagworo:
Sometimes I do wonder why a man should amass so much wealth. No matter how saintly you proclaim outward having 90billion is the worst sin. He should sell off 3/4th of his wealth and help less priviledged.

The bible acknowleged this fact when the rich man approached Jesus.

Just learnt the news is fake. PDP is trying to disorganise the polity with fake stories. I think Buhari should be brutal with any source of these fake stories. Death penalty will be highly welcome by me.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by omoakin111: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
90 billion naira asset and he still had the guts to pick coins from the needy for his campaign.

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by comrChris(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gorimakpa1:
its called cornering....there is a lot of money floating, all you have to do is to develop a brilliant idea to corner your own share. it has nothing to do with your physical structure. there is abundance in this universe!
my dear as in ehh God pls help us in this country
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by ysd01(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
for this declaration i see his confidence... someone with N10Bn will not have the confidence to publicize.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Sant1m: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
dustydee:
shocked shocked
As long as they were legally acquired then no problem. How did the paper arrive at the value? All he is required to do is to declare his assets and not value the assets for example the cost of a two bedroom house in Asokoro varies and the job of the CCB is to confirm that he indeed owns the said property.
part of asset declared is his various bank accounts and balance of cash in them, share holdings and their current value. I don't know his history so i can't comment but i think it was brave of him to declare publicly. Whao! I just don't know

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by remsonik(f): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Seun and the mods that moved this to frontpage may you not be sued. The news is fake! Elrufai already sued the union and the media agency already began a process of settling out of court!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
Hmmm you want to play with my heart. Ok kiss

But wait o, if you made me love you now, I won't be able to thrash you again. Chai! Barcanista you be real politician cheesy
Sweetheart, how can I play with your heart? Pls go ahead and love me. Love me with all the sweetness of your love. I assure you that there won't be any reason for you to thrash me. I will give you no reason to, you will have no reason to.

This is not politics, this is love kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by dustydee: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sant1m:
part of asset declared is his various bank accounts and balance of cash in them, share holdings and their current value. I don't know his history so i can't comment but i think it was brave of him to declare publicly. Whao! I just don't know
The story referred to his worth including properties.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bastard el rufai.. may u perish wit ur fraudulent riches and all dose who ve milked, are milking and will milk Nigeria... thieves
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Sweetheart, how can I play with your heart? Pls go ahead and love me. Love me with all the sweetness of your love. I assure you that there won't be any reason for you to thrash me. I will give you no reason to, you will have no reason to.

This is not politics, this is love kiss
Ok. You won kiss kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
FTC

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
Ok. You won kiss kiss
u are so sweet baby. Thanks love.... kiss

Can we take this love further? kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by funlord(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
TheAdvocate:

grin
TheAdvocate:

I believe you are smart enough to look at the points I have raised and also the link! Plus I have my ears on the ground in that state as well as others! Please follow his link and see if you won't fall over in your chair laughing! And also notice how he stylishly has kept shut and provided no links to the relevant agencies I required him to post? I know his type and don't worry you will see him posting crap again sooner rather than later! NL is filled with a lot of people like this and they are part of the reason why our youth are so lost as regards to politics! It is left for you to reason along sane lines or insane lines!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by tunergy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
ysd01:
for this declaration i see his confidence... someone with N10Bn will not have the confidence to publicize.

Well In NIgeria of Today money is worshiped. The more of it you have; (legally/illegally, form politics or money ritual) you automatically become untouchable because you attain a status that helps you grow a second Invisible head and automatically become superior to other citizens.

I REITERATE MY STAND ON THE NEED FOR A VERY BLOODY REVOLUTION, IF THIS COUNTRY WANTS TO BE FREE.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
u are so sweet baby. Thanks love.... kiss

Can we take this love further? kiss
cheesy ok
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Topman0001(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
http:///0f4Lsw3oVm i like his confidence in doing that. This is just to tell u that he has a good mind
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy ok
Should I do the needful? kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
remsonik:
Seun and the mods that moved this to frontpage may you not be sued. The news is fake! Elrufai already sued the union and the media agency already began a process of settling out of court!!
Hell Rufai has not sued anybody. He's "about to sue". Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Mamaflex(f): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Should I do the needful? kiss
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.