Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (60789 Views)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / El-rufai Declares Free Education In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by EllisMorgan(f): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Yevgeny:

You no fit read?

I jst signed up in dis forum today and u calling me names already..
Bad, very bad.
I'll pass.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Don't get me wrong. I was with Pe......luv. You should know. Just alerting Truckpusher
I don't even know what you guys are always fighting about here all day long. angry
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by aleem50(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2015
This is far from the truth.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Don't get me wrong. I was with Pe......luv. You should know. Just alerting Truckpusher

Of course I know.....Just making some fun......Hope you didn't misinterprete it?
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by scentmarlc(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2015
ebamma:
Hey guys truth is there is no ex governor in Nigeria that is not a Billionaire,
If all of them were to announce their assets,
Nigerian youths will burn this country to the ground

Now yu r reading my mind cheesy
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by DonXavi(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Wow! This people are stinkinly rich. Being in government is truly the best business and best way of getting rich.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Reference(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2015
My oh my. Goodness gracious me. My oh my....this is bad, real bad....but I guess we all asked to see the corpses of these 'accident' victims so we must endure the trauma....really bad.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by GoldStandard: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2015
90 billion... 40 houses in ABJ...

This says it all about the change we are expecting from this administration! !

PMB & osinbajo next..
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I greet you again? What's happening? Hope you are good? I expected your call but cry cry

It's very important. Btw Í was with your p********v yesterday tongue
Bro, I'm always completely worn out when I'm done for the day ,sleep early only to wake up in the midnight and I can't call you by then because it's late and the same thing happens the next day again.

I will call you today no matter how tired I am. tongue cheesy
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Akinz0126(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Well if he actualy declared his assets I fink its a welcome development.Sha b na el rufai own una hear dey dey shout foul play You guys would be amazed@ the mountion biuilt full of money by this power drunk rascals called politicians.We are observing.well Hppy birth day to celebrants of dis dae hip hip hip Hurray grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by patrickmuf(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
N90 billion? If el Rufai isn't a fraudster he should tell us how he made so much wealth. How much is the Salary of a Minister? How much is the Salary of the D-G BPE? El rufai has been out of job since 2007, how did he amass the wealth? I have always known that he's a criminal forming angel of light. I pity Kaduna people because they just elected a common thief. El Rufai is like Obj and Oby...Croooooks!

When will Buhari and Osinbajo declare their assets?
Not holding sway for El Rufia, but don't you think it's funny of you to be more concerned with the assets of NER and leave your state governor out of the picture?
Is it impossible for businessmen to have even more? Expecting you to claim Dangote is a thief one day...
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2015
EllisMorgan:

Bad, very bad.
I'll pass.

get use to the banter. it is nothing personal. tongue
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2015
nerodenero:
That means GEJ is a saint undecided. Condemn polithiefcians generally. They have all failed us.

Anybody expecting redemption through the instrumentality of man is deceived.

Each of us must go beyond man for our joy and all that's between.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't even know what you guys are always fighting about here all day long. angry
Bros, nobody de fight jare. You knw say head de always roll whenever I fight grin

I want to discuss with you(very important) and I was with your pe....luv yesterday. Fb/call should be fine.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by sweetgala(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2015
nunzk:
Good bless u. Persin wey study q.s and did nt wrk in oil and gas. Mke we tell ourselves d truth.

Even working in oil and gas, 90billion is not sere sere.

Most people worth that much would have an IPO company and be a massive employer of labour.

EFCC would have lots of work to do, if El Rufai has 90 billion and 40 property what of OBJ, Ngo baby, PEJ ,GEJ , David Mark .

Nigeria has truly been robbed blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by yemobrown(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2015
businesslawyer:
Am disappointed by the reactions so far. Any smart person would ask this question?
If the Code of Conduct would not make Public Asset declared by Politicians and from the comment purported to be that of El-Rufai's media Adviser it is obvious El-Rufai did not make the declaration public either. So where did the so called THE UNION get their information from and you all so readily believe them?

Oga, don't be disappointed. "News" they say "it's the disruption of normality" . If the rumors peddling around is false, let him refute through press statement, then press charges on the fabricators.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by GoldStandard: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2015
EllisMorgan:

Bad, very bad.
I'll pass.

LOL...
That's his own way of saying 'welcome to nairaland' grin

This streets ain't friendly, so you have to grow a thick skin wink

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro, I'm always completely worn out when I'm done for the day ,sleep early only to wake up in the midnight and I can't call you by then because it's late and the same thing happens the next day again.

I will call you today no matter how tired I am. tongue cheesy
That will be fine bros. Na yesterday I confirm your "food" wholistically (I go give you details privately) but I de happy for you badly grin

@Dearpreye abeg I no fit vex na, I know say you de play... But you need #change tongue
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, nobody de fight jare. You knw say head de always roll whenever I fight grin

I want to discuss with you(very important) and I was with your pe....luv yesterday. Fb/call should be fine.
O boy you free me na - Shuo!! must you tell me who you met with ? and even saying I own an entire human being,na me be her papa? undecided

Make we talk like brothers abeg bone that level - My head dey touch today abeg. grin
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by EllisMorgan(f): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Yevgeny:

get use to the banter. it is nothing personal. tongue

But i tot u should get to know smone first b4 calling names...
Well, maybe am wrong. #my thoughts tho.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by MAYOWAAK: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2015
huangcheng:

I've read El Rufai's book "The Accidental Public Servant", truly he was rich but he lost everything during IBB regime before venturing into public office. As much as he tried to cover his corrupt tendencies in his book, he couldn't cover his tracks properly from discerning minds. El-Rufai is as corrupt as they come.

Stop trying to defend politicians, they are all one and the same.

I question your assertion that he lost everything during IBB's regime..I have read the book as well.You have misinterpreted El-Rufai's statement.See below a relevant excerpt from the book:

[b]"The Early Days of Private Practice
In short order, we had a lot of new business rolling in and with that, came a lot of money at a very young age. The first time we made our first million naira - the equivalent of more than a million dollars then - was around 1986, in our mid-twenties. What having money early showed me was that money was not particularly important to one's happiness. In the beginning we partied, bought things we have always wanted and gifts for relations and friends and it was fun, no doubt. During that period, many close friends began to change the way they interacted with us. They became more respectful and started deferring to me and Abba. Personally, after the initial euphoria, the deference got me worried and in one or two instances scared me. I began to feel increasingly isolated, lonely and unhappy. Suddenly, government economic policy changed that state of affairs.

We woke up one morning to learn that the naira had lost half of its value overnight. Nigeria was going through an IMF-type structural adjustment programme at the time that involved devaluing the currency every week in an auction and within a year we were nearly broke. In 1986, we had a million dollars or so each to our names; by the end of 1987, we were down to almost nothing, thanks to Babangida's economic programme – the structural adjustment programme (appropriately called SAP), and Nigeria has never been the same since then, and in the view of many people, mostly not for the better."
[/b]
Thereafter in 1988,during IBB's regime as well he got the contract to provide quantity surveying services for all offices of NRC and SDP built ie every local government.

"In 1988, we landed a huge construction consulting job to provide QS services that would entail building six hundred and fifty political party offices covering every part of the country. We were about to be a national brand and we were going to get into a lot more money than we ever dreamt of. "

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2015
EllisMorgan:

But i tot u should get to know smone first b4 calling names...
Well, maybe am wrong. #my thoughts tho.

I sent you an IM send me a response and let me get to know you then kiss
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Chinatownm:

This is hilarious. An individual owns a 90billion naira worth of assets jus on personal houses without a single factory for d youths to benefit from.
Sai Nigeria my Nigeria.
Oga Chinatown, honestly I am shocked but not surprised. If you knw the corrupt allegation against el rufai ehn... Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by funlord(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Bayswater:

I have refused to use my brain by not checking the link which is at the bottom of the post and I have also refused to use google, sorry I can't help my daftness. I am just dull.
grin
Bayswater:

I have refused to use my brain by not checking the link which is at the bottom of the post and I have also refused to use google, sorry I can't help my daftness. I am just dull.

Gaddemit! As usual you and your ilk resort 2 insults when your" lying asses get exposed 4 the frauds they are"? Please mr "LIESwater" ask your master about the funlord! If I descend on you with my own special brand of vitriol and abuse, not only would you feel me 4 the rest of your " Fraudulent NL existence" but your dad might also be forced 2 catch malaria at his house in the village! "The union"? That's your scam link! Please what is their address? Who owns the union? Have you ever mailed them? And since When are they NOW the people that governors or government institutions in nigeria send asset declaration statements to before the national news carriers or govt. Aides? Not only are you a "lying, Vapid cretin, but you even lack the cognitive reasoning ability to defend your falsehood"! Anyone that does not have the "IQ of a mentally deranged rodent such as yourself" can easily see that your link, your source your moniker and your life is an amalgamation of LIES and BUNKUM! Please next time save yourself the embarrassment and stick 2 the script! The REAL script! And when next you try 2 deceive the public! I WILL BE THERE like michael jackson 2 slap the deceit out of your DUMB thread! _FUCKING PDP _TWAT!!!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
O boy you free me na - Shuo!! must you tell me who you met with ? and even saying I own an entire human being,na me be her papa? undecided

Make we talk like brothers abeg bone that level - My head dey touch today abeg. grin
U knw say I de loyal anyday. But it's cool sha. I must say that you are one blessed man. In fact, d gods are happy with you. grin

Try pour ice ontop your head so that e go cool down.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by esere826: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Uneasy Calm Pervades Kaduna Following Declaration Of N90 Billion Assets By The Governor

Idibia Gabriel, Kaduna

Governor Nasir ElRufai of Kaduna State has declared his asset. He is worth N90 billion. The governor’s assets declaration came as a big shock to most Kaduna residents yesterday as he allegedly declared ownership of 40 mansions, most of which are located in Abuja. Kaduna State Director Code of Conduct Bureau, George David, however, declined to comment when contacted....

grin
calm down guys
there is something called forecast asset declaration theory wink

the theory states that when you get into government, declare assets worth what you forecast that you will live government with so that you are not probed
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by maestroz: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2015
N90 Billion?
This man is richer than Dangote
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Ghost01(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2015
90 billion naira! Omo, you go fear fear!

And to think that El-Rufai is one of the "saints" o...

Chai!
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
U knw say I de loyal anyday. But it's cool sha. I must say that you are one blessed man. In fact, d gods are happy with you. grin

Try pour ice ontop your head so that e go cool down.
Na im make you dey go grab my girl yansh abi? grin grin grin grin

Dearpreye come see ya man o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na im make you dey go grab my girl yansh abi? grin grin grin grin

Dearpreye come see ya man o. grin grin

Forgive am. I'm the only virgin amongst us.
Re: El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union by 989900: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2015
N90b is a lot.

Honestly, I don't know what to say.

I know less about his hustle, but . . . "there is God o".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.