Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

The End But Another Begining. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The End But Another Begining. (489 Views)

At The End Of The Tunnel / The Downfall Of A Man, Is Not The End Of His Life / The End Of My Fears. A Motivational Poem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End But Another Begining. by holuwatobhy(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2015
This story is a work of friction.people whose names are used should not be offended.advice and tips are needed.
Re: The End But Another Begining. by holuwatobhy(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2015
i was screaming loud"what do you mean by that?you don't sell meats here?" sorry sir that was what they were saying.i left queen d france resturance.i don't like there meat. 'wake up' it was all a dream i have not eaten for 2days."Good morning" sir i greated.oya come dey go school you don late. my school was the worstest in the town.but shay i dey cope.our WAEC result came out i passed,jamb no be problem i get 226.TO BE CON. due to poor condition of my phone.but i go fix am.
Re: The End But Another Begining. by mrpresido(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
takes front sit, keep 'em coming

1 Like

Re: The End But Another Begining. by holuwatobhy(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2015
june 19 was the day everything change a day like no other.i was just walking alone the street and i saw a adverte"travel to london to study mbbs for as low as 100,000" i quicky collect the form i fill the form.i got home explain everthing to my dad and he promise to get that day."vam" we got to the office pay the fee and i was ask to come for my clearence the next day.that day was the happest day.but (to be con)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited To The Final Of War Of Words Season 5 #warofwords5 / Joy / Beauty In Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.