Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband (8974 Views)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Haywhymido(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2015
My wedding is scheduled for September 5th only for my
pastor to tell me during a deliverance service this past
Sunday that the man I'm engaged to is not my husband.
He said if I marry him, not only will the marriage not last,
but that evil will befall me. He said the man was not
destined for me and if I go ahead I would wish I had not. My parents are scared and are taking the revelation
seriously. They are advising me not to marry him but
some of my friends have already bought my aso-ebi. It's
not like I can't leave the guy but how do I explain it to
people and especially my friends? What would you do if
you were in my shoes?
Source: linda ikeji blog
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by glimpse33(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Help me slap your pastor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by delishpot: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
So, the so called pastor did not see this vission while you guys were dating abi you did not go to church while you were dating ni?

4 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by YOURMAN: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2015
lol
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by kingsley3218(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2015
;DHehehehe.......Nigerian pastors deceiving their brethren since 1914

8 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Slimzjoe(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Lemme put on my thinking cap
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by lovemko(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2015
na pastor sabi wetin him see... make him use prayer avert d evil, why is he a pastor or a "man of God"?

my dear, go ahead with your wedding...
there is nothing as such at all, i say this because as long as the vows and prayers are said for u two and your parents bless both of you, am sure God would hold nothing against u dan to bless d union and tell me who God has blessed who can curse

how many of our fathers and grandfarthers consulted Imams nd pastors before marriages? how see hw strong and more posperous these old union has been compared to today...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by ArchEnemy(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2015
You are in a dilemma Sis and I don't envy you

People may say stuffs against your Pastor now

But what has been said will at least cast a shadow of

doubt on your relationship.

May God's will for you be done

8 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by refreshrate: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Help me slap your pastor

Please add one hot one on my behalf join.
Pastor that if you go to his house and knock on the door will ask "who is that?" is telling you he has seen into the future.

Someone should add this to that thread about why ladies will never get married.

If the pastor can swear with his children's heads that he doesn't have misunderstandings sometimes with his wife you can go ahead and listen to him.

I can't even believe such things still hold sway second half of 2015 fa.

OP come which school you go sef?

8 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
#ShoroNiyen,

why don't you go to your maker and seek clarifications from him.

smhow

4 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by lovemko(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2015
refreshrate:

Please add one hot one on my behalf join.
Pastor that if you go to his house and knock on the door will ask "who is that?" is telling you he has seen into the future.

Someone should add this to that thread about why ladies will never get married.

If the pastor can swear with his children's heads that he doesn't have misunderstandings sometimes with his wife you can go ahead and listen to him.

I can't even believe such things still hold sway second half of 2015 fa.

OP come which school you go sef?

well said here...

it amazes me how everyone these days are super power visionary prophets...

i aint dissing anyone but we should be careful were nd who we seek for deliverance nd miracles...

nd pls guys stop sending slaps to d pastor oh, he may loss his annointing cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Some of these fake marriage doom visions just want to make themselves appear legitimate and sadly it's people's lives they're using to achieve their aim.

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by perry2020(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2015
My dear pray to God to avert it for you,most of this pastors are fake,
a cousin of mine has been dating her boy frnd for 3 years,they stayed together while in skul for a year and 6mnths but the guy was a year ahead of her so she went to visit her boy frnd while he was serving at ondo state and they went for a vigil together (he met the pastor at driving school and she invited him to church the previous week and he went, that was a week before his girl frnd came so u know all this prophetic church they called the guy out and gave him vision that the girl he is dating is demonic,she will put him into trouble,a time will come she will almost give him stroke,he wouldn't want to come home bla bla bla and the guy is easily convinced so he took the words serious and started avoiding her,their plan before was for her to stay a month with him before going home since she was done in skul the guy is based in Lagos and she is based at abuja so they might not get to see for a very long time.so suddenly he changed it for her that she must not stay more than a week or 2 max that he had a vision bla bla bla next thing he would say is they gave him 30 days dry fasting n she would be a temptation.so she decided not go until after 7 days that perhaps he was joking and maybe it's just 3 or 7 days fast they gave him, she went on the 8th day after he declared he was fasting which was on a Saturday ,just for the guy to say he is going for vigil,she felt he was lying like who does vigil on Saturday.so she insisted she goes with him and on getting there they called her out and told her the guy she was dating isn't her husband,he is a flirt,a cheat,he just wants to have sex and once she has a child he would disappear bla bla,deep down she didn't belive so she dint tell the guy,although he kept insisting on" did they tell u anything abt us,what did she say" questions but she told him sumtin else,the few days she spent was like hell coz she dint know how to do anything in his eyes so a frnd of his got into trouble and he took the friend to his mum's(late) friend who is a prophetess so that one prayed and I guess saw the vision that something wrong was happening,so she told the guy to make up with his girl frnd and not breakup with her as the pastor woman was trying to make them separate so she would hook the guy with her sister who has been married for 3 years without a child and the husband sent her out of the house that was how the guy explained everything to her and she also told him what they said and they forgot abt it and started all over.
Moral: it is good to be open to one another coz the pastor might tell u something n tell ur man another thing entirely
2. I dnt know if before you started the relationship you prayed about it.many ladies just go into relationships without asking God if that is the relationship for them or if that is who god wants them for.well if you did not it's never too late,fast and pray,ask God to give u a sign if the man ur about to marry is the one for you or not. The pastor might or might not be right.its easier to be in a bad relationship than to be in a bad marriage where if things go wrong,they will put the blame on the woman without even considering if it is the man's fault.
Pray and pray and pray even before it time to get married,its never too early to pray about ur future husband,kids,family at large.
Study the man ur about to marry,do u think u know all his bad sides and can cope with it all.if the relationship ain't going right it's not marriage that will change the guys bad character nor sex or food.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by joywendy(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2015
*Singing*

this is super story grin
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by kolatobs(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by drlaykay(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
What happens to praying for you to avert any potential doom?
Simple reason I hate people who worship pastors
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by mutter(f): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Indeed thee devil abideth in the church grin
We have to pray seriously for some pastors and priests. God knows the devil tempts them more than us.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by egopersonified(f): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Hope the pastor showed you your real husband sha.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Yustash001(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pray,pray and pray,...God will lead you through...
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by sholay2011(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
egopersonified:
Hope the pastor showed you your real husband sha.
*Dies*
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by egopersonified(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
sholay2011:

*Dies*
grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, wake o, thread never start. What we fail to realise is, there is no perfect marriage, there will always be issues/challenges to deal with, the question is, are you ready to ride along through thick and thin with that person? I have a friend whose only problem is that her husband is too nice, you go fear fear.

4 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gullible....
Mtchewww!!!@
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by refreshrate: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
lovemko:

well said here...

it amazes me how everyone these days are super power visionary prophets...

i aint dissing anyone but we should be careful were nd who we seek for deliverance nd miracles...

nd pls guys stop sending slaps to d pastor oh, he may loss his annointing cheesy

grin grin grin you cant lose what you never had.
If he had it he wouldn't say such to the OP

Where in the bible is it written that pastors should be consulted for marriage guidance?
Sorcery is what the pastor is carrying out here.

On this issue what the bible says is 'He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing' what this tells me is God does not involve himself in that aspect of your life. You get to sort this out on your own. Or did they write he who listens to his pastors advice on who to marry as a wife?

So one craphead pastor coming to talk this type of rubbish? Please one more slap just cos its now afternoon.

Marriage is a very complex yet simple thing. The differences in characters are there for a reason.
Go figure!

Guy marries gentle woman says shes too gentle wants one that is aggressive
Another marries an aggressive woman says shes too gentle

Find your level and what works for you and be prepared for trials or did anyone tell you marrying any particular person guarantees 100% hitch free marriage?

Instead of telling the OP what is right hes put her and her family in vibrate mode now.

Wish i could meet this yeye pastor let me give him the slaps myself as im sure OP wont do the job the way i want it.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by vickkyruby(f): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
You can pray and ask God yourself.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by freecocoa(f): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
If what you are more concerned about is how to tell people, then you probably should let the young man go.

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishi is a very biased mod! Just because Francis is your son doesn't give you the right to behave like a powerdrunk lunatic!
People fight in nairaland family section everyday yet since you became a supermod I am yet to see you ban the feminists and thier vitriolic tongues even once!

Disgusting powerdrunk hairy mod like yourself! Seun should have you removed from being a mod!

It was the same with sexkillz, being a mod went to his head and he started Banning left right and center. He thought he couldn't be touched and where is he today?

What prevented you from simply hiding the posts and giving a warning?

BE THERE DECIEVING YOURSELF ABOUT BEING SUBMISSIVE, as if any man would want an uncouth, rude and unreasonable person like yourself!

Tufiaaaaaa!!!

Cc
Crackhaus
Seun
Timbuktou
Sonofmark
Hahn
Coogaluta
Lolaredvelvet
nltruth
Pickabeau1
Etc

HYPOCRITE MOD!

6 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Go to your maker..tell the holyspirit to lead you.ask for God's will concerning ur marital life..ask God 4 a sign to show if he's ur destined partner
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by refreshrate: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
perry2020:
My dear pray to God to avert it for you,most of this pastors are fake,
a cousin of mine has been dating her boy frnd for 3 years,they stayed together while in skul for a year and 6mnths but the guy was a year ahead of her so she went to visit her boy frnd while he was serving at ondo state and they went for a vigil together (he met the pastor at driving school and she invited him to church the previous week and he went, that was a week before his girl frnd came so u know all this prophetic church they called the guy out and gave him vision that the girl he is dating is demonic,she will put him into trouble,a time will come she will almost give him stroke,he wouldn't want to come home bla bla bla and the guy is easily convinced so he took the words serious and started avoiding her,their plan before was for her to stay a month with him before going home since she was done in skul the guy is based in Lagos and she is based at abuja so they might not get to see for a very long time.so suddenly he changed it for her that she must not stay more than a week or 2 max that he had a vision bla bla bla next thing he would say is they gave him 30 days dry fasting n she would be a temptation.so she decided not go until after 7 days that perhaps he was joking and maybe it's just 3 or 7 days fast they gave him, she went on the 8th day after he declared he was fasting which was on a Saturday ,just for the guy to say he is going for vigil,she felt he was lying like who does vigil on Saturday.so she insisted she goes with him and on getting there they called her out and told her the guy she was dating isn't her husband,he is a flirt,a cheat,he just wants to have sex and once she has a child he would disappear bla bla,deep down she didn't belive so she dint tell the guy,although he kept insisting on" did they tell u anything abt us,what did she say" questions but she told him sumtin else,the few days she spent was like hell coz she dint know how to do anything in his eyes so a frnd of his got into trouble and he took the friend to his mum's(late) friend who is a prophetess so that one prayed and I guess saw the vision that something wrong was happening,so she told the guy to make up with his girl frnd and not breakup with her as the pastor woman was trying to make them separate so she would hook the guy with her sister who has been married for 3 years without a child and the husband sent her out of the house that was how the guy explained everything to her and she also told him what they said and they forgot abt it and started all over.
Moral: it is good to be open to one another coz the pastor might tell u something n tell ur man another thing entirely
2. I dnt know if before you started the relationship you prayed about it.many ladies just go into relationships without asking God if that is the relationship for them or if that is who god wants them for.well if you did not it's never too late,fast and pray,ask God to give u a sign if the man ur about to marry is the one for you or not. The pastor might or might not be right.its easier to be in a bad relationship than to be in a bad marriage where if things go wrong,they will put the blame on the woman without even considering if it is the man's fault.
Pray and pray and pray even before it time to get married,its never too early to pray about ur future husband,kids,family at large.
Study the man ur about to marry,do u think u know all his bad sides and can cope with it all.if the relationship ain't going right it's not marriage that will change the guys bad character nor sex or food.

chisoooos! shocked

Human beings and MS Dos formatting

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by orogodoganyin(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
freecocoa:
If what you are more concerned about is how to tell people, then you probably should let the young man go.
one of the few points on my mind.
she aint evn thinkin abt d guy
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Jorussia(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
No true man of God,will tell you God's mind concerning your planned marriage.The highest he/she will tell you,is to go and pray and if you come back to tell him you have prayed, he has no choice than to wed you guys.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by deadie(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
If I am the guy who wants to marry you and see this post, I will call off the marriage. How old are you? Are you a kid? So you will let someone destroy your marriage because he is a "man of God"? I feel sorry for your fiance. And by the way, as my signature says: "religion is BS".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Ladies Hate Their Mother-in-law So Much? / Why I Slapped My Father? / Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.